Quantcast

» «
Photo

Getting killed cause i am a female gamer?

423 replies to this topic
StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

I can't decide whether to read this thread - is it worth it?

f*ck no. It's filled with 14 year old "get in the kitchen" comments. And some dumb kid pretending to be a girl to get attention.

I'm not 14, just a traditionalist, is that a crime?

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by vince91, 25 November 2013 - 10:15 PM.

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name. 
Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games. 

f*ck off /thread

i try to read but all i see is 

angry_brush_girl.gif

• BoJack Cognac likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:49 AM

Girls just want to have fun :>

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:53 AM

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name. 
Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games. 

f*ck off /thread

i try to read but all i see is 

angry_brush_girl.gif

Haha, my thoughts exactly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users