Quantcast

» «
Photo

Getting killed cause i am a female gamer?

423 replies to this topic
Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

wooowww so many replies. thank you guys!

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Thank you for what, putting things into perspective for you?

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

why are you happy? is this not the thing you complained about?

the only reason you have so many replies is because you are a female on a forum dominated by men :p

• kipakolonyasi likes this

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

:-(

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

2ymfx48.jpg

• StormerBoy, GTA Banjo and biggsull like this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Me and my other half, bless her...

housewife-husband-wine.jpg

• vince91 and biggsull like this

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yes, i have a mic. But it is not on in GTA chat only in private xbox party. I know that a lot of people getting killed, but i get moreover some bad messages in my in Game phone. I am really passive player, i don´t shoot on players first. It is just frustrating cause i can´t leave garage sometimes.

Alot of people have problems with excessive killings and overall greifing. add my gt : stoner catt (yes two ts) id love to seriously f*ck some sh*t up on a completely sexist session. i think its cool that girls play games , thy shouldnt be decsrimnated 

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

The amount of sexism and "get in my bed" like comments on this topic is depressing.
  • BuyMeTheMoon likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

I'm confused now...

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Probably because you have a really girly name or something which causes people to believe you're an attention whore.

Mud1221
  • Mud1221

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Teenagers = assholes.

Men = assholes.

Teenage men = assholes2

Hey guys, i know GTA is a game, where a lot of men playing. But the last days, i get a lot of bad messages or i am getting killed cause i am a female player. 

Moreover i enter a lobby and "BAMMMM" there is a bound on me. 

I don´t know why some players don´t like female gamers in GTA. I am sad about that. 

Do you know reasons for that?

Because you should be cleaning the house, ironing or cooking. ;)

well.. that's what you get for entering the room without cold beers and sandwiches woman

Your honour I rest my case.

And the defense

Your honour I'd like to argue these are not men, real men don't need a woman to cook and clean for them (it really isn't that hard to not starve to death in your own filth)

• Eddie_INTV likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Yes, i have a mic. But it is not on in GTA chat only in private xbox party. I know that a lot of people getting killed, but i get moreover some bad messages in my in Game phone. I am really passive player, i don´t shoot on players first. It is just frustrating cause i can´t leave garage sometimes.

Alot of people have problems with excessive killings and overall greifing. add my gt : stoner catt (yes two ts) id love to seriously f*ck some sh*t up on a completely sexist session. i think its cool that girls play games , thy shouldnt be decsrimnated 

Well aren't you a little goody two shoes

• WinterEdit likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

Teenagers = assholes.

Men = assholes.

Teenage men = assholes2

No exceptions for that logic?

I guess I must be an asshole2, then. :/

• GTA Banjo, BuyMeTheMoon and Biohazard Abyss like this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:31 PM

this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hes just trying to get tit pics.

• StormerBoy likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hes just trying to get tit pics.

Gotcha

Miss Manuela 87
  • Miss Manuela 87

GTA 5 is so cool

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

lol, i just wanted to add again, that i do love cooking and yes i do many things women like. BUT: No, my xbox is not in my kitchen, lol. 

and in my opionen gta is for both gender. i have found a trick not to get killed so many times. i often go out of donwtown los santos and drive around in blaime county and enjoy the nature out there. 

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

lol, i just wanted to add again, that i do love cooking and yes i do many things women like. BUT: No, my xbox is not in my kitchen, lol. 

and in my opionen gta is for both gender. i have found a trick not to get killed so many times. i often go out of donwtown los santos and drive around in blaime county and enjoy the nature out there. 

I'm not sure I understood most of that. If you are putting a load of whites in, can you do my best shirt please, I need it for tonight?

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

yuo're mother putted her ass in my big dick :DDDD

SightsIn
  • SightsIn

Mid-Tier Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

desznv9.jpg

this thread has deprived me of sleep!  :sui:

• vince91 likes this

gulsh
  • gulsh

cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:01 PM

I would berry my dick so far up her ass whoever pulled it out would be crowned king Arthur 

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

They may not believe that you are truly a female. Either that or they are closeted homosexuals with a latent anger against females which they are taking out on you haha. I think it's a rare find. A female gamer is hard to come across, they should be treated equally. Maybe that's the problem :p

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm not sure I understood most of that. If you are putting a load of whites in, can you do my best shirt please, I need it for tonight?

Don't have me do your laundry, because they'll be stained red, in your blood :D

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

It is GTA online everyone can get hit. Killed for being a female gamer? Maby more attention you will get, but what difference does it make. I have played with and seen some SKILLED girl gamers who WRECK sh*t. But they are just gamers, becuase most gamers have eyes, hearing, hands and fingers and a brain. Female or male it doesnt matter to me, unless you are admitting that you are not good at the game or this is some call for attention. GTA ONline is fun, but be to carefree and things can go bad. Protect Ya NEck and watch your step but still just have FUN doing it!! lol.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:24 PM

This game is ideal for ladies. Clink

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

>Female in the title
>415 replies

• MyNameSucks likes this

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name. 
Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games. 

f*ck off /thread

Cyklisk
  • Cyklisk

Crew Leader of "Copenhagen".

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I can't decide whether to read this thread - is it worth it?

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

f*ck no. It's filled with 14 year old "get in the kitchen" comments. And some dumb kid pretending to be a girl to get attention.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

No, stupid sh*t like your motto is why you get killed. Because you're a dumb bitch and you give the rest of us a bad name. 
Honestly I think you're a guy who is begging for attention. I haven't met another female gamer who is as stupid as you are. Not only does your spelling and grammar scream "14 year old boy" but your comments do as well. Quit pretending to be a girl if that's what you are doing. There is no benefit by doing so. If you are truly a girl, quit playing games and go do something you are decent at because you just downright f*cking suck at games. 

f*ck off /thread

Girls, girls, girls, now come on already! I hate to see you fighting like this. Hold hands and make up.

I wouldn't f*cking bother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users