Quantcast

» «
Photo

Screw specs! Best looking most fun to drive cars?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic
SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

My favorite to drive is the Akuma hands down. My favorite car to drive would have to be the Dominator, just because it can slide into every turn. 

The Primo has to be my all around favorite though  :lol:
0_0.jpg

Dope primo, I like!
  • Lagful likes this

Fathead4A
  • Fathead4A

King Pin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Offroad - Clean Rebel. Most people have Sandkings.

I gotta disagree with you there. I haven't seen one sandking in anyone's garage since the first month of release. Nothing but rebels and merryweather jeeps. I run with an offroad crew also, lots of Ranchers and rebels, I haven't seen a player driving a personal Sandking in so long i'm thinking about trashing my rebel. It just don't feel right. I wish R* would release an offroad dlc with decent 4x4s for us to utilize...

I'm still rockin my Sand King to this day! Vintage sh*t

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:17 AM

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic
but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic (that covers the subject), that you can post in.

Thanks!
  • Troubadour and 8up local like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users