Quantcast

» «
Photo

Screw specs! Best looking most fun to drive cars?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic
zablash
  • zablash

Catch-my-ass

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

I'm thinking about buying a JB 700 but give me more cool cars that not EVERYONE drives around in.  :santa:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 21 November 2013 - 07:33 AM.

0_0.jpg

JK but really this Sabre:

0_0.jpg

2w3qpf7.jpg

Because it looks like Driver 2's secret Chicago car

And this 1 because its.. just awesome:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• DMC14 likes this

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by Killerdude8, 21 November 2013 - 07:32 AM.

I find the Sabre, Ruiner, Pheonix and BF Injection are generally the funnest cars to drive.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

0_0.jpg

• fw3 likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by TexasToast712, 21 November 2013 - 07:36 AM.

Offroad - Clean Rebel. Most people have Sandkings.

Muscle - Vigero. Its real basic but really fast. I love smearing some poor schmuck on the pavement with it. Everyone else rolls Dominators and Gauntlets.

Coupes - Sentinel XS. I don't see alot of people roll these. I love mine.

Bikes - Bagger. Rarest but worst stats. 90% of people prefer crotch rockets. I prefer my hog.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

Monroe? I haven't seen a lot of them.. I got the Stinger GT and love it, but it's a lot of people driving that one.

Or what about the Cognoscenti Cabrio? Not a lot of people driving around in this car because they think it's ugly, but I think the opposite. It is special, and have a very different look than many of the other cars. And its a hard top cabrio too <3

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Kalik, multi3352 and OMFGSolaX like this

zablash
  • zablash

Catch-my-ass

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:37 AM

Yes the cabrio I have and is my favorite. It is a damn tank with great handling.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

I find the Sabre, Ruiner, Pheonix and BF Injection are generally the funnest cars to drive.

I got those to, However i'm still not amused by the fact they made the Ruiner look so small and a 2 seater.

I mean the IRL version of the car which it is based off looks a lot better and is a 4 seater:

P1050578.jpg

I have one IRL, 5.7 litre V8 injection engine.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:40 AM

Monroe.  Nice looking, stupidly overpowered, underbraked, undertyred.  Tops.  Better with stock suspension though.

Sabre Turbo.  Tankslapping fun.

The Bifta.  Whee!

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:47 AM

I got those to, However i'm still not amused by the fact they made the Ruiner look so small and a 2 seater.

I mean the IRL version of the car which it is based off looks a lot better and is a 4 seater:

P1050578.jpg

Thinking about buying myself a 3rd gen Firebird, The Style of that car is amazing..

But yes, It is a bit poor you can't seat more than 2 people, would be nice rolling around with my buds in one of these.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 21 November 2013 - 07:54 AM.

The BF Injection is fun to go off-roading with, but you better get those tires bulletproofed if you're going to go in LS. The Dubsta is also good for it, and is far more moddable, though being top-heavy as it is makes it difficult to handle at times.

Any of the motorcycles are fun to ride too, until you get rammed by a cop car/player.

The Manana and Tornado, while not the best mission/free roam vehicles, look great and are fun to cruise in.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:56 AM Edited by DMC14, 21 November 2013 - 07:58 AM.

P1050578.jpg

yes the ruiner does resemble one of those. but with the tuner exhaust (not the stupid tokyo Vip one) and the ducktail or carbon wing (and the fact its a bit smaller) it resembles an RX7 sr5 to me (the carbon bonnet doesnt hurt either. just not the sound.

that being said i prefer to cruise in my Sabre then ruiner (got a phoenix to). double T for my motorbike. and i have decided on any one off-road vehicle yet.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

Canis Bodhi

Vapid Peyote

Karin Rebel

Paradise

Trevor's Nagasaki Blazer

Chrome Tank

Chrome Riot Van

Monroe

Banshee

Coquette

BF Dune Buggy

Franklin's Buffalo

• Bleegle likes this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:00 AM

P1050578.jpg

Thinking about buying myself a 3rd gen Firebird, The Style of that car is amazing..

But yes, It is a bit poor you can't seat more than 2 people, would be nice rolling around with my buds in one of these.

You won't regret buying a 3th gen Firebird, these cars really are durable and stick pretty good on the road. The sitting possition of that car is also relaxed as hell. And parts are pretty to get a grip on @ ebay.

Nothing beats a good big old V8.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Muscle - Vigero. Its real basic but really fast. I love smearing some poor schmuck on the pavement with it. Everyone else rolls Dominators and Gauntlets.

Bikes - Bagger. Rarest but worst stats. 90% of people prefer crotch rockets. I prefer my hog.

Nice list and thanks for being the unofficial spokesmen of Most Of The Other People
  • coach_wargo likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

Nice list and thanks for being the unofficial spokesmen of Most Of The Other People
Prove me wrong?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:14 AM

You better be trolling, lmao.

I haven't seen a soul use the Vigero or Bagger.

Most people prefer the Sentinel over the XS.

Rebel is moderately commonly used.  Clean Rebel is unpopular though.

yakuza65
  • yakuza65

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:15 AM Edited by yakuza65, 21 November 2013 - 08:18 AM.

I dont get why they added a 2 door Cognoscenti but not the 4 door from gta4.

Where do you get the convertible sentinal? all I ever see is the XS.

OT: I like driving my hotknife or tornado around cruising.

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

stinger gt

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

I like the sentinel xs more than the convertible, guys just shouldn't drive m3 convertibles it's a girl car

And ruiner if you want a fun muscle car

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

For me its these :

2yo8g07.jpg

10gldw1.jpg

2089zzr.jpg

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

You better be trolling, lmao.

I haven't seen a soul use the Vigero or Bagger.

Most people prefer the Sentinel over the XS.

Rebel is moderately commonly used.  Clean Rebel is unpopular though.
Thread asked for our opinion. I gave it. These are my fun cars.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

P1050578.jpg

PS, i don't know if you know this but, If you ever need parts for your Firebird 'if you're gonna buy one'

Almost all parts from the Camaro's from 1982 to 1992 are the same as the Firebirds 1982-1992.

Its a fact that Pontiac had a lot of the same engines from Chevy during that time.

This however does not apply to the interior/spoilers/bodyparts.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by DMC14, 21 November 2013 - 08:41 AM.

PS, i don't know if you know this but, If you ever need parts for your Firebird 'if you're gonna buy one'

Almost all parts from the Camaro's from 1982 to 1992 are the same as the Firebirds 1982-1992.

Its a fact that Pontiac had a lot of the same engines from Chevy during that time.

i reckon you could say that about a lot of GM cars from different era's, ie charger and cuda .

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:00 AM Edited by TheQuestfor100Percent, 21 November 2013 - 09:01 AM.

i reckon you could say that about a lot of GM cars from different era's, ie charger and cuda .
Charger and the Cuda aren't GM cars...

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

0_0.jpg

• Canucks555 likes this

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

I gotta disagree with you there. I haven't seen one sandking in anyone's garage since the first month of release. Nothing but rebels and merryweather jeeps. I run with an offroad crew also, lots of Ranchers and rebels, I haven't seen a player driving a personal Sandking in so long i'm thinking about trashing my rebel. It just don't feel right. I wish R* would release an offroad dlc with decent 4x4s for us to utilize...

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

I dont get why they added a 2 door Cognoscenti but not the 4 door from gta4.

Where do you get the convertible sentinal? all I ever see is the XS.

OT: I like driving my hotknife or tornado around cruising.

They both look almost the same, so maybe you just didn't see that one was hardtop and the other the XS? I see the hardtops everywhere. Just sold mine yesterday for 90k. (needed to free up space).

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

The Dilettante (Prius) is surprisingly fun to drive, you can really throw it round corners. If you've seen The Other Guys it's even more fun.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

The Dilettante (Prius) is surprisingly fun to drive, you can really throw it round corners. If you've seen The Other Guys it's even more fun.

I feel like I'm literally sitting in a vagina....
  • senormidget, Ciaran and luisniko like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users