Quantcast

» «
Photo

A list of the 30 new available jobs (Beach Bum Pack!)

16 replies to this topic
Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:38 AM

After searching the forums for a list of new available jobs I found nothing. I even tried google to no avail until tonight. Here's a list of the 30 jobs in the Beach Bum Pack DLC. 

New Jobs

In conjunction with the Beach Bum update, we're also adding 30 new Jobs to GTA Online via Rockstar Games Social Club cloud services. This includes new beach-themed Races, Deathmatches, Parachutes, Last Team Standings and Gang Attacks, plus the beachfront "Survival on Del Perro Pier" and more. Here’s the full list:

Team Deathmatch

Beachfront

The tourists come to Vespucci for a freak show, so give them what they want with a deathmatch along the beachfront. By the time they realize it isn't pop-up performance art, it'll be too late.
- Players: 4-8
- Teams: 2

Procopio Beach

Home to an infamous Truck Stop, Procopio Beach has long been known as a place where people come to blow off steam, and this deathmatch along the shoreline at the foot of Mt. Gordo is no exception.

Cape Catfish

The idyllic coast at the foot of the San Chianski mountain range won't be unspoiled by the time this deathmatch is over, as teams battle it out among the shacks and rocks along the shoreline.
- Players: 4-6

Palomino Highlands

The peace and quiet of the Palomino Highlands... so close to East Los Santos, yet so far away. Until the gang shootout, that is. This deathmatch along the rocky Palomino shoreline is far from a day at the beach. Works best with teams.
- Players 4-8

Vespucci Beachfront

Stop the gentrification of Vespucci Beach dead in its tracks with this deathmatch around and on top of the businesses along the beachfront.

Paleto Beach

The locals complain that not a lot happens in Paleto Bay, so wake up this sleepy town with a deathmatch along the shoreline. It'll keep them in gossip for years.

Vespucci Shoreline

Isn't it time some minds got blown at Vespucci by something other than medical marijuana? A large, open deathmatch in and around the facilities of Vespucci Beach with little cover.
- Players: 8-16

Vehicle Deathmatch

Shellshocked

The locals like to claim that you can't be too crazy for Vespucci Beach. But Rhino tanks battling it out along the beachfront? That might just test the theory...
- Players: 4-6

Land Races

Grass Route II

Sequel to smash hit Grass Route, this off road point to point starts on the North bank of the Zancudo River, passes through the wetlands, and finishes on the beach in North Chumash. Expect some of the same dirt road hijinks you enjoyed the first time around.
- Players: 1-8
- Class: Off Road Lap/Point to Point: Point to Point

Turn The Tide

Hug the waterline with this off road point to pooint starting on Procopio Beach. Up to sixteen racers can follow the North coast down through Paleto State Beach to Paleto Cove.
- Players: 1-16
- Class: Off Road Lap/Point to Point: Point to Point

Shore Up

Short lap race starting in idyllic beachside retirement community, Sandy Shores. Jumps on and off road and features a tight section through rocks and detritus spat up by the Alamo Sea.
- Class: Off Road Lap/Point to Point: Lap

Bluffing

Off road race in Pacific Bluffs. Race in a loop along the lower roads, the beachfront, and under the historic Chumash family pier. Jumps and tight turns. Avoid the rocks on the beach and through the tight gap under the pier.
- Class: Off Road Lap/Point to Point: Lap

Bike Races

Up the Creek

Dirt bike point to point going along Cassidy Creek and ending at the Alamo Sea. Road section on the Great Ocean Highway and jumps onto, and out of, North Chumash Beach.
- Class: Motorbikes (Sanchez only)
- Lap/Point to Point: Point to Point

Sundae Driving

Short looping race around the Vespucci Beach promenade and nearby roads. Suitable for all motorcycles, tourists and wackos.
- Class: Motorcycle (All land vehicles available)

In The Pipeline

From Vespucci Beach to Chumash, tour some of Los Santos' stretches of coastline with this sixteen rider dirt bike point to point. Starts at the Pipeline Inn and goes inland.
- Players: 1-16
- Class: Motorbike (Sanchez only)

Water Races

Water Rings

A figure-of-eight lap race for boats around the islands North of Paleto Bay. Look out for a ramp to help you get one over your competitors.
- Class: Boat
- Lap/Point to Point: Lap

Gone Coastal

Point to point for boats starting in the LS River, and taking you to the Palomino Highlands on the East Coast. Hugs the coastline, but features some turns and opportunities to jump rocks and islets.
- Class: Boat
- Lap/Point to Point: Lap

Sea Change

Seashark race from the Alamo Sea to Lago Zancudo. Starts along super-salinated South shore of Alamo Sea, goes into the Zancudo River, and though the wetlands. Narrow path down waterfalls with tight turns.
- Class: Boat (Seashark only)

Last Team Standing

Coastal Path LTS

Pack some granola bars and a misplaced sense of superiority for this Last Team Standing for two teams on the side of the Mount Gordo. Who hasn't wanted to push some fellow hikers off a steep cliff and into the sea?
- Players: 2-8
- RP Reward: 400, Group Cash Reward: Band B

Stab City LTS

Small-scale Last Team Standing for two groups at Stab City. Fight to the finish amongst the glass pipes and empty beer bottles at this Lost MC Hangout. The highest body count this area will see before the arrival of TP Inc.
- Players: 2-16
- RP Reward: 600, Group Cash Reward: Band B

Assault Course LTS

Accountants take assault courses to get shouted at and feel like they're married or in the marines. Add that extra layer of authenticity by getting shot at as well. Three teams fight to be the last to survive in this stretch of dunes and rocks near Paleto Cove.
- Players: 3-12
- Teams: 3
- RP Reward: 1000, Group Cash Reward: Band B

Vespucci Beach LTS

A normal walk down Vespucci Beach means fighting through freaks, people trying to sell you medical marijuana cards, and tourists on bicycles. This time you'll be battling it out with three other teams in a Last Team Standing.
- Players: 4-16
- Teams: 4
- RP Reward: 1000, Group Cash Reward: Band B

San Chianski LTS

Three teams fight for the righ to some solitude where the San Chianski meet the ocean. One team starts at the large wooden house near the lighthouse, the second on the large island in the bay and the third at 'Catfish View', a small fishing village.
- Players: 3-12
- Teams: 3
- RP Reward: 1200, Group Cash Reward: Band B

Parachuting

View of Vespucci

Show some Vespucci beach bums the true meaning of 'spaced out' with this steep parachute descent from 2980ft. See how many checkpoints you can hit before opening your chute.
- Jump type: Helicopter

From Sky to Sand

Nothing helps soothe the body and calm the nerves after air travel like a dip in the ocean,
unless you hit it at 124 mph. Descent from a helicopter at 4410ft above LS International featuring tight turns and a landing on Vespucci Beach.

Flotsam and Jetsam

After jumping from 4050ft, hurtle along the foothills of Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness, and try to avoid becoming part of the ocean detritus, as you land in Paleto Cove. It is possible to free fall through the first few checkpoints of this jump before opening your parachute.

The Cove

Enjoy the stunning vistas as you rapidly descend towards Paleto Cove by Mount Chiliad... but not so much that you forget to open your chute. Long free fall from 7500ft followed by weaving and diving between checkpoint and the drop zone.

Survivals

Del Perro Pier Survival

When you're on the run from the Lost, it's probably a good idea to avoid trapping yourself at the end of a pier. But, hindsight is a wonderful thing; for now, all you can hope to do is survive long enough to learn the lesson. Be prepared for multiple ambushes that escalate in severity with each wave of attack.
- Players: 1-4

Gang Attacks

East Coast Island

A Gang Attack on an East Coast Island'.

El Gordo

Gang Attack in El Gordo.

Source: http://www.examiner....-for-gta-online

• Tabula Rasa, WhutsAGamertag and Str1p3s like this

seneg
  • seneg

Bad Motherf*cker

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

thanks

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:46 AM Edited by kjahcleveland, 21 November 2013 - 03:47 AM.

As I was reading this I just joined a deathmatch on Vespucci Shoreline. Hell yeah.

MachinaPrincee
  • MachinaPrincee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

thank so much I actually can't believe Rockstar never listed the jobs

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

thanks

You're very much welcome and true I'm also baffled as to why R* decided it was a good idea NOT to list the new jobs on their website.  :)

• MachinaPrincee likes this

MachinaPrincee
  • MachinaPrincee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

thanks

You're very much welcome and true I'm also baffled as to why R* decided it was a good idea NOT to list the new jobs on their website.  :)

man that's just pure laziness on Rockstar's part, searched every forum and each time it was the same thing until I discovered your thread in the search engine

btw have you played any of them yet and if so are they good?

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

so no new jobs/mini heists.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

so no new jobs/mini heists.

Technically these are jobs but unfortunately there's no new missions or heists to accompany them.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

thanks

man that's just pure laziness on Rockstar's part, searched every forum and each time it was the same thing until I discovered your thread in the search engine

btw have you played any of them yet and if so are they good?

Lol I know right? They probably expected players to discover the jobs themselves (which felt like a needle in a haystack.  :panic:) Oh and I haven't been able to play all the jobs yet but so far I'm enjoying the ones I have tried. they're actually a refreshing change from the usual jobs.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

wow a truly productive post that is 100% game related and has nothing to do with glitching, fake ban proof, penis measure contests, bad sports whining or complaints of a random product sponge c*nt.

Best thread ever :-)

• Zonegamer likes this

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

wow a truly productive post that is 100% game related and has nothing to do with glitching, fake ban proof, penis measure contests, bad sports whining or complaints of a random product sponge c*nt.

Best thread ever :-)

Umm lol thanks and hope it helped you in some way.

MachinaPrincee
  • MachinaPrincee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Lol I know right? They probably expected players to discover the jobs themselves (which felt like a needle in a haystack.  :panic:) Oh and I haven't been able to play all the jobs yet but so far I'm enjoying the ones I have tried. they're actually a refreshing change from the usual jobs.

most of the beach bum pack lobbies are empty it's actually hard to a find full room for the new jobs which isn't the case for older jobs and missions. that's a major bummer but on the plus side at least we have new content

btw have you found the new gang attacks, i looked everywhere

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

why doesnt rockstar do this on their website? 

i swear man... sometimes i wonder what the fuk the people in charge of this think...

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

Thanks Zone :)

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

why doesnt rockstar do this on their website? 

i swear man... sometimes i wonder what the fuk the people in charge of this think...

Exactly I asked myself the same thing when trying to locate various jobs. 

Thanks Zone :)

You're most welcome Pinnkiepie  :)

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

awesome post; wish there was atleast one new mission.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by RowanSane, 22 November 2013 - 02:44 AM.

Turn the Tide. In biftas. Its a blast...

Searching the social club 'online' section with the date set to last 7 days revealed 3....might work better from a pc as that section is really touchscreen unfriendly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users