» «
Photo

Angels of Death DLC episode.

18 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 21 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

Angels of Death. Once the kings of motorcycle world, Today, rusted and torn apart after years of being at war with their former rivals, The Lost. Now, a truce with The Lost has protected their way of life. As The Angels of Death drug enforcer  (insert protagonist's name here) must get his gang back in the meth business. Blaine County has all the open opportunities but a truce with The Lost can't be broken. The Lost President, Johnny Klebitz is deteriorating himself and the chapter with the overuse of the very same drug he sells. Will this be the way to get back in business or must a truce stay unbroken?

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 21 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hmmm ... so the idea is that it depicts how the Angels of Death were cast off of their Blaine County headquarter, and how Johnny continues his poor leadership while repeatedly abusing the drugs.

In a move to shift perception and impression from the player, the final scene will force shift the player's control from the AoD protagonist into playing as Johnny, and Johnny will have to execute this AoD character that the player had invested time in and gained sympathy with, all because Johnny wanted the AoD's share of money, weapons and drugs, especially the drugs.

After the end credits players will be stick with Johnny for the remainder of free-roam, further disgusting the player.

This will be a bid and ploy to turn those who were disgusted by the GTA V scene into happy spectators to see how Johnny got what's coming to him.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

No. I don't think that's right. While Klebitz is a main side character, he is the reason why in the beginning of the game the AOD and The Lost have a truce. He will get killed halfway throughout the game, and The Lost and AOD will break their truce. This way by having the AOD character do missions for Johnny, we get to see more of a background on him, ashley, the lost, and how he came to his drug addiction and completly changed him. This will justify the senseless writing they made with him in V.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Wait ... in that case, how will you justify the complete lack of Angel of Death presence in GTA V? simple retcon?

Besides what I originally said doesn't contradict the idea of getting to know post-Lost and Damned Johnny better, in fact we go through the whole process of his degradation, up to the point where he completely snaps and kills off even the player at the end.

• Mr_Goldcard likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

No, having Johnny as the main character wouldn't make sense. The AOD are not as big as they were at the start of the game and work in the meth business for The Lost. So when the AOD sees that the head of The Lost chapter is getting weak by drug addiction, they see it as an open opportunity to take over the meth business. The AOD members will try to pressure the main character but he will try to keep the truce while Johnny has his suspicions he trusts the protaganist. Eventually, Johnny gets killed by Trevor and while the AOD offers to kill Trevor they refuse them and break the truce with them. Eventually, when Trevor kills half of The Lost, they start getting paranoid about everyone that they go in an all out war with the AOD. The AOD will take advantage of their weakness and try to take over the terriotory, which is somewhere after the events of V so that will explain why their presence are not there because of a small number.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by Grievous, 21 November 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Keep this consistent, we never said Johnny will be the main playable character, we're keeping in mind that we play as an Angels of Death enforcer.

But if so, why does this enforcer need to be 'pressured' from his other Angel brothers? don't they all have the same intentions of wanting to reap the big benefit at the end?

Playing as Johnny can make sense but only if the story occurs prior to the events of GTA V, otherwise yes indeed, it wouldn't have made sense, obviously.

The idea that the Angels 'were' already there in GTAV, but only as a small and remote number, to the point where it practically blended in with the Lost, is a nice impression.

So to is this impression that the Angels are in no position to bargain with the Lost, and are just waiting for the Lost to appear weaker before taking back their turf.

That said, a lot of things must have happened during the years between IV and V to have such a drastic change in power play.

Angels of Death operated a nation wide operation long before the Lost did, and Los Santos was the place the Angels originated from, with their title being a twist to the 'city of angels' nickname.

And even though the Angels suffered greatly in Liberty City, so too did the Lost bikers.

So how come years later Johnny and co succeeded in crossing the whole country, and kick the Angels completely off of their own homestead? not to mention the Lost themselves turned into a nation wide organization as stated by the FIB agent Haines.

It is plausible to some extent, considering how anything is possible with Johnny around, but man, what a show it must have been.

Also, I see that the GTA V section has been a bit more vocal on your idea.

http://gtaforums.com...th-dlc-episode/

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

I dont know... I'm thinking that after the events of TLAD, Lester Arnold the head of AOD got arrested due to several undercover cops infiltrating the AOD chapters. With Lester being the presisent for a long time, many of the AODs didnt like the idea or didnt agree with the new president. So many of them broke up into their own little gangs kinda like the families in LS. After being infiltrated by so many undercover cops, many of the members were arrested or killed for trying to testify by their own people. This cause many altercations between the AOD. The AOD gettin weaker and The Lost getting stronger with their new smarter and reasonable president, things changed for The Lost. After the lost clubhouse was destroyed, they started runnin' cross country. Gaining new members as they go their way...

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

I see, nice bit of retrospective on how the law pulled a crackdown on the Angels from the inside, whereas the Lost almost had to face the same problem.

Still, you would expect at least one security footage in the Alderney Penitentiary would have caught the scene. The Lost should have been behind bars.

Elscoumouno95
  • Elscoumouno95

Bleeder burger eater !

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I like the idea to play an AOD a few moments before GTA V events and try to rise up the gang with what remains of the AOD and fight the lost in a gang war.

See how Johnny became weak, how the lost take control in every city and beat every AOD chapters.

It would be funny.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

It has to be done.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

Yeah

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

I really like this idea but it won't happen. A straight biker DLC won't happen. A large amount of bikers aren't in Los Santos. Although I think Rockstar could add them into the DLC with the other gangs.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

They will be added.

Ledsbourne
  • Ledsbourne

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

I don't think people who played TLaD would sympathize with AoD especially seeing how they got ridiculed in the game - all those "Joe Jon Johnson's johnson" dildos, diapers with logo and family friendly PR. Even though they were bigger than The Lost, I had a feeling that only a few of their members were actually involved in drugs and fighting and most were probably either kids trying to look cool or old, fat, bearded ZZ-Top wannabes - The Lost easily won each battle with them during the game even when outnumbered.

And honestly, I hate how The Lost are killed in great numbers in just every other GTA :/

Gun Runner
  • Gun Runner

RIP DrukenCowboy, lost but not forgotten.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

I'd like to see a DLC where you play as this enforcer, but at a time of war inbetween the Lost and AoD, explaining why there's no AoD presence in LS/Blaine. It'd be interesting to see the Lost/AoD war from another perspective. And with this, they could easily bundle new bikes, cuts and tattoos all into one DLC to silence the MC community from spamming the Mouthoff forums.

• Black & White likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

I'd like to see a DLC where you play as this enforcer, but at a time of war inbetween the Lost and AoD, explaining why there's no AoD presence in LS/Blaine. It'd be interesting to see the Lost/AoD war from another perspective. And with this, they could easily bundle new bikes, cuts and tattoos all into one DLC to silence the MC community from spamming the Mouthoff forums.

As great as it would be, the odds are low. Rockstar have already created a biker DLC, so I doubt they will do it again, if not ever. I didn't really enjoy playing as the Lost MC. After playing the main GTA IV, I wanted to become a member of the Angels of Death MC. They seemed large and cool. Their clothes, tattoos, dialogue and bikes were all unique.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

As great as it would be, the odds are low. Rockstar have already created a biker DLC, so I doubt they will do it again, if not ever. I didn't really enjoy playing as the Lost MC. After playing the main GTA IV, I wanted to become a member of the Angels of Death MC. They seemed large and cool. Their clothes, tattoos, dialogue and bikes were all unique.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. I mean we already played as The Lost, I want to see AODs perspective. If you think about it in TLAD, the lost were the real bad guys, going in to AODs clubhouse and stealing their meth.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Insert Things I Hate Here

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

Thats exactly what I'm saying. I mean we already played as The Lost, I want to see AODs perspective. If you think about it in TLAD, the lost were the real bad guys, going in to AODs clubhouse and stealing their meth.

The Angels Of Death aren't good guys either. They're worse. They're stereotypical racist bikers, but I agree that it would be fun to play as them if done right, a true bad guy protagonist rotten to the core.

• Black & White likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users