Quantcast

» «
Photo

How do I access the 30 new missions from the Beachbum pack?

7 replies to this topic
HammerLarry
  • HammerLarry

Boss member

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

I've tried calling my connects, they gave me the same 5 yr old missions. so I pressed start to the job menu, trying to find the new jobs, and it wasn't there. I was looking forward to those, not those sh*tty weapons and useless cars (except for that new off road car).

not that im complaining, but i need help. anyone knows?

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

i logged on here just to ask the same exact question

seneg
  • seneg

Bad Motherf*cker

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

I could only find 1 del perro deathmatch,1 survival and 2 races.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

30 new jobs, not 30 new missions. It was pretty obvious they meant jobs this time, but yeah I would've killed for 30 new missions.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by Jyra, 21 November 2013 - 03:12 AM.

I don't know where to find all 30 but if you look at the beach you should see new ones.  They usually read saying something about a "Beach" in the first sentence of the description.

I dunno where the hell you find the other 24ish

I did two deathmatches, a race and the new survival a few times.

I might have joined a new mission given by an NPC via random mission from phone... but I'm not sure.... It read something about a beach but then the f*cking host took a sh*t on the enter button and everyone dropped

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

I might have joined a new mission given by an NPC via random mission from phone... but I'm not sure....

I'm pretty certain they didn't add new contact missions on the phone. The random invitations always give you new missions, unless you've done every mission in which case they give you ones completely at random. I was still getting given old missions suggesting there are no new contact missions.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by Jyra, 21 November 2013 - 03:15 AM.

I might have joined a new mission given by an NPC via random mission from phone... but I'm not sure....

I'm pretty certain they didn't add new contact missions on the phone. The random invitations always give you new missions, unless you've done every mission in which case they give you ones completely at random. I was still getting given old missions suggesting there are no new contact missions.

Ya probably not didn't mean to start that bullsh*t... these f*ckers can't even give us a "sorry" after pissing repeatedly in the already sour punch bowl.

They still make a mean SP where they target you having fun and not bleeding from your anus.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Ya probably not didn't mean to start that bullsh*t... these f*ckers can't even give us a "sorry" after pissing repeatedly in the already sour punch bowl.

They still make a mean SP where they target you having fun and not bleeding from your anus.

Well somebody could check on the stats menu ingame. I think it's progress or content or something, which gives you a number for how many missions/races/DMs etc you've completed out of how many are in the game. Prior to 1.06 there were 128 missions to complete (but this includes Versus Missions and LTS events, there were only 85 actual contact missions) whether that number has changed or not should say whether they added new missions or not. But I'm pretty confident it's not.

I'll check myself when I next play anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users