Invisibility glitch..

7 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm guessing this still works? Just had my most hilarious death ever. Was walking down the street, nobody at all in sight, radar clean, then I start getting punched all over the place. It's literally the only glitch I don't mind people doing. So funny. You can also set a bounty on them to make them appear on radar. You'll be needing explosives to kill them.. ;)

Preusse
  • Preusse

König von Preußen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yes it does still work.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 01:52 AM.

Haha sweet! That's the only glitch I haven't tried yet. Was worried it got patched. Will give it a go tomorrow then lol

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:53 AM

Haha sweet! That's the only glitch I haven't tried yet. Was worried it got patched. Will give it a go tomorrow then lol

I can guarantee, you'll laugh your ass off.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I saw a video where you need to do it with a friend at LSC, which works after 1.06. Is there an easier way to do it, or one where you can do it by yourself? I'd rather not force someone to come help me every time I'm going to do it lol.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

I saw a video where you need to do it with a friend at LSC, which works after 1.06. Is there an easier way to do it, or one where you can do it by yourself? I'd rather not force someone to come help me every time I'm going to do it lol.

The only thing I can think of is to go in passive mode, and stalk the customs shop. Wait for some random kid to drive in and jump in his ride as he's driving in.

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

sometimes if you blow up a titan in the devin weston hangar, an invisible one will spawn and you just need to walk all over it and you will become invisible.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

I was worried about that as well. According to the vids, it's only the passenger that gets full invisibility as well so there's always going to be somebody missing out :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users