Photo

New glitch

9 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I got out of a race lobby, and It spawned me back in my apartment, and now it is stuck at the sky view, and all I hear is the shower turning on and off.  LOL, it's pretty funny, but also a pain in the ass.  R* screwed up so bad haha.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by Jyra, 21 November 2013 - 01:46 AM.

I haven't played like I used to... just a few matches now then I'm done.

I been dropping out of games as they launch seems fairly frequently.  I have attributed it to the freebsd firewall I put in and dinked with.

Or more likely answer is the host is a 12 year old somehow playing through a hotspot or something back woods retarded.

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

They fixed the bug where you get stuck in sky view.  Didn't you read the patch notes?  If you would have read the notes, then you would realize it was fixed and it wouldn't have happened to you.

• RavageTheEarth likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

They fixed the bug where you get stuck in sky view.  Didn't you read the patch notes?  If you would have read the notes, then you would realize it was fixed and it wouldn't have happened to you.

This must mean the console is a witch!

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:54 AM

I been dropping out of games as they launch seems fairly frequently.  I have attributed it to the freebsd firewall I put in and dinked with.

Or more likely answer is the host is a 12 year old somehow playing through a hotspot or something back woods retarded.

I have a NAT 2 and I have noticed it happening more since 1.06 (players leaving all at once during a mission). It's happened while I joined and while I hosted. 3 or 4 times now, all within 2 minutes of starting mission.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

I got out of a race lobby, and It spawned me back in my apartment, and now it is stuck at the sky view, and all I hear is the shower turning on and off.  LOL, it's pretty funny, but also a pain in the ass.  R* screwed up so bad haha.

I had that tons of times on earlier versions. I think the game has extra difficulty loading apartments and particularly the shower, but maybe it only crops up on older consoles or something.

So I just set my spawn to last location. Apartments are pretty useless anyway.

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:59 AM

When it freezes on the shower running it sounds like a pack of zombies feasting
  • RavageTheEarth likes this

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by Jyra, 21 November 2013 - 02:03 AM.

I have a NAT 2 and I have noticed it happening more since 1.06 (players leaving all at once during a mission). It's happened while I joined and while I hosted. 3 or 4 times now, all within 2 minutes of starting mission.

I found to achieve NAT 2 I had to set static ports in NAT outbound rules because automatic doesn't work  and  of course uPnP with 3000-65535 as all good for the ps3s during my freebsd adventure.  Found that out right away.  Should be honky tonky most hosts I'm fine with... but ya I get drops and then 30 seconds later they are inviting me to a new match.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:04 AM

This must mean the console is a witch!

burn_them.jpg

• Jyra likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

I never had this issue until they "fixed this on the previous patch. Since then I had froze 70% or more of the time when loading into a room. I have not yet frozen since the latest patch.

When it freezes on the shower running it sounds like a pack of zombies feasting

To me it sounds more like my guy is having a little "Alone time". Maybe I should pick up a prostitute more often so he doesnt need to do things himself. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users