Photo

Strength bugged?

5 replies to this topic
SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

So as we all know, after 1.06 patch all of our str was reset back to 20%. Today I spent 2 hours at the port entrance fighting peds on Gerald mission, got it back to 100 after hundreds of victims and bloodied up knuckles, exited the mission, smoked my victory cig only to return to a 40/100 str stat.... Wtf is going here?!?!

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

I think it's pretty obvious that it's bugged.  I wouldn't bother trying to raise it until it's fixed.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

However when I got it to 80 I quit for abut an it was saved, just when it was to 100 not only did it not save it put me back to 40. FmGTAl

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:51 AM

So as we all know, after 1.06 patch all of our str was reset back to 20%. Today I spent 2 hours at the port entrance fighting peds on Gerald mission, got it back to 100 after hundreds of victims and bloodied up knuckles, exited the mission, smoked my victory cig only to return to a 40/100 str stat.... Wtf is going here?!?!

Relax..the only thing you can do now is let R* fix it when they get around to it. The only thing strength does in online is let you climb obstacles faster, climb ladders faster, and reduces fall damage I haven't even noticed a difference since the bug, other than seeing the stat reset to 20/100.

R* sometimes makes hotfixes after patches as well.(sometimes) An example would be the quick patch they made for the document in "Rooftop Rumble." So in the meantime http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IFbS_tk7CFY.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

My strength was reset to 60 not 20.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 21 November 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Relax..the only thing you can do now is let R* fix it when they get around to it. The only thing strength does in online is let you climb obstacles faster, climb ladders faster, and reduces fall damage I haven't even noticed a difference since the bug, other than seeing the stat reset to 20/100.

R* sometimes makes hotfixes after patches as well.(sometimes) An example would be the quick patch they made for the document in "Rooftop Rumble." So in the meantime .

Hahahhhaa lol, alright, was just frustrating wasted 2 hrs of beating up peds, but thanks for the vid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users