Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can I lose my personal vehicle if another player stole it?

5 replies to this topic
GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

I got out of my car and this other player killed me and jumped in my vehicle and stole it. Can I lose it for good this way if I don't try to get it back?

xDeery-_-
  • xDeery-_-

PSN: xDeery-_-

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

not if it has a tracker, but if they destroy it yes, unless it's insured. you can also kick him out of your car by holding select and setting your vehicle access to 'no one' or 'friends' :p

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

When people get in my car I kick them out by pressing select and restricting personal vehicle access. It's hilarious seeing the car icon stop on the mini map lol. 

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

you should be able to steal personal vehicles and make a profit of them somehow, in my opinion

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

As long as you have it tracked and insured there's not a problem dude.If they destroy it they have to pay the insurance excess and if you want them out and they won't oblige just lock it and they will be kicked out. If your worried you can change the vehicle access settings in the quick menu (hold the back/select button. I tend to leave mine on unlocked as I like to give other players a lift and meet new people and it means they can get straight in.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 12:40 AM.

you should be able to steal personal vehicles and make a profit of them somehow, in my opinion

I agree, you should be able to sell them at Simeon's garage near the docks for a mediocre amount (dunno, 10K to keep it balanced ?).

Since it's insured you can steal claim it back. But you'll have to pay the fine.

It could become really annoying though, but also a lot of fun. Maybe people will stop parking their cars like idiots in the middle of the road lol...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users