• MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

And why did you listen?

you knew they would shoot.. :D

Cops DO attempt to bust you.

They tell you to pull over and get the f*ck out the car.

Yes, and when you do so, they just shoot you.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

Well, in previous GTA games theyd just arrest you. Looks like they skimped on programming. Morons.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Well, in previous GTA games theyd just arrest you. Looks like they skimped on programming. Morons.

Your logic is lacking. If the scripting exists for arrests in single player, then it can easily be included in multiplayer as are most functions in the game. Which means the elected to remove that feature for multiplayer for other reasons probably related to gameplay and balancing. Just like how when you die you aren't spawning at a hospital like you do in single player.

• MantisFang likes this

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

its pretty funny. it seems the only thing they addressed was the parachute.. its no longer pink. woo hoo?

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

There are STILL loads of bugs in the game and content they promised would be out NOW that still havent been fixed/delivered.

1: Content Creator (Where the hell is it rockstar?)
2. Hookers and Strippers -- Why are they topless in offline and clothed in online? Sorry rockstar, same game, same rating.
3. Hookers -- They get out of the car and run screaming when you're done with them?
4. Cops - Make no EFFORT to bust you, they just kill you. I'm sorry, this isn't realistic in any way, cops are NOT supposed to use deadly force unless deadly force is a threat upon them. (This also contradicts all the older GTA games)
5. Airstikes -- Give us the flares, let us plant them THEN call for the airstrike.
6. Being killed when you can't kill -- Inside tattoo parlors, clothing shops, gun stores, etc, you can't draw your gun, but people can block you in with a car and shoot at you.
7. Being killed when entering a garage -- You can NOT defend yourself
8. Being killed through garage/apartment doors -- WHAT THE f*ck ROCKSTAR?
9. Missions: Where the f*ck are the 30 you promised?
10. Missing mods for cars: What the hell rockstar?
11. WORLD RECORDS: CLEAR THE f*ckING WORLD RECORDS. 1/2 a second on a lap for CR is hacked.
12. Wanted levels: One star for running over a pedestrian, hitting a car or a police car during an automated cut scene where you can't avoid them?
13. PHONE CALLS: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DONT NEED TO HEAR FROM MARTIN, RON, DON and BRUCIE 300 times every time we play online. WE KNOW they offer things.

That's 13 things that I could think of in 5 minutes that rockstar could have done instead of pounding our asses balls deep and furthering their corporate agenda. Anyone else got bugs they would have actually liked to see fixed rather than what these douchenozzles did?

lol...

Who actually uses hookers in gta... So sad.

i didn't like having a stat for everything but a 0 in that one, now i have a 1 and i'm happy. it's way more OCD than getting off to game pron.

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:28 AM

There are STILL loads of bugs in the game and content they promised would be out NOW that still havent been fixed/delivered.

2. Hookers and Strippers -- Why are they topless in offline and clothed in online? Sorry rockstar, same game, same rating.

3. Hookers -- They get out of the car and run screaming when you're done with them?

4. Cops - Make no EFFORT to bust you, they just kill you. I'm sorry, this isn't realistic in any way, cops are NOT supposed to use deadly force unless deadly force is a threat upon them. (This also contradicts all the older GTA games)

5. Airstikes -- Give us the flares, let us plant them THEN call for the airstrike.

6. Being killed when you can't kill -- Inside tattoo parlors, clothing shops, gun stores, etc, you can't draw your gun, but people can block you in with a car and shoot at you.

11. WORLD RECORDS: CLEAR THE f*ckING WORLD RECORDS. 1/2 a second on a lap for CR is hacked.

12. Wanted levels: One star for running over a pedestrian, hitting a car or a police car during an automated cut scene where you can't avoid them?

13. PHONE CALLS: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DONT NEED TO HEAR FROM MARTIN, RON, DON and BRUCIE 300 times every time we play online. WE KNOW they offer things.

That's 13 things that I could think of in 5 minutes that rockstar could have done instead of pounding our asses balls deep and furthering their corporate agenda. Anyone else got bugs they would have actually liked to see fixed rather than what these douchenozzles did?

Its obvious you don't understand the amount of time and effort it takes to program and code the kind of stuff you're looking for.

1. Content creation in and of itself is going to be a huge addition to the game. Considering such a large percentage of the community does such a small percentage of races and other missions over and over again I can only imagine how f*cking boring a lot of the created content could potentially be. Are there really not enough missions to keep you satisfied until CC is released anyway? Maybe find some more friends to play with and you might not be so bored with whats already offered. 

2. Stop masturbating to video games

3. Stop masturbating to video games

4. Sounds pretty damn boring to me. Cops are already too easy to lose. 

5. What if you wanted to use it against a player who was spawn killing you  

6. Its being addressed 

7. Its being addressed 

8. Its being addressed 

9. Look harder? I've already done multiple new ones, including the new survival, which is quite fun I might add. Keep in mind, they're not unique jobs, they're deathmatches, parachuting, races, etc. 

10. Being addressed

11. I seriously hope you don't mean clear the world records for all races, because that's a f*cking retarded idea. The absurd records you see on the grinder races are because those are the races glitchers/cheaters typically gravitate towards. Most people with world records earned them legitimately. 

12. Well, it certainly need fixing, but you did complain about cops and realism earlier...

13. It takes half a second to ignore a phone call (you don't have to answer or let it ring yanno), and its not a bad way to keep people active in doing unique free roam missions. 

You seem to think that R* makes all of these bugs on purpose just to piss people like you off. Something you need to realize (that you don't) is they're not going to fix one bug and then release a 0.1kb patch for that one bug, then fix one other bug and then release another 0.1 kb patch for that. What we get, instead, are patches that are released a week or two apart that fix multiple issues at a time. This not only allows them to fix multiple bugs as they can in the time, but it also lets players discover more bugs to report. 

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that some bugs are simply incredibly difficult to fix. You seem to have this impression in your mind R* programmers have a checklist of bugs and glitches to choose from and can just select them and press a button that says "fix bug" and its done, and if a bug isn't fixed in a next patch everyone at R* is lazy.  

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that not every bug in the game is going to get fixed before you wake up tomorrow, and there will always be a number of bugs that will always exist. Every game has them, and every game always has and likely always will. 

We're practically still beta-testers. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might be able to get a little more patience and enjoyment out of it. 

Jesus christ, everyone needs to read this. Thankyou.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:43 AM

Excuse me idiot who posted above. YOU are missing the f*ckING point. What we're bitching about is that rockstar WASTED time and effort to reduce payouts and XP/RP on Races and Missions when they could have spent THAT time on at least ONE other bug. They destroyed something that was working fine and ignored bugs that are in the game because they're assholes.

ablockkid21
  • ablockkid21

GTA Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:47 AM

I'm saying these are things they could have worked on INSTEAD of f*cking up the current races, etc. Let people level up... Let people get money... Racing with a friend is LEGITIMATE.

A lot of the stuff is being worked on. Just because a bug isn't fixed by a particular patch release doesn't mean it isn't being worked on, it just means it didn't get fixed in time for the release. You just gotta realize some of this sh*t is really difficult to do dude. 

shid man right and its probably hard enough from them hearing about there is another glitch people can do after the patch been released and them finding ways on how its happening and what can they do to prevent it from doing it over and over it takes a lot of resources and money to make patches,

• Valdorien likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Ohhh so this is what Rockstar didn't knew!

Wow maybe you should lead them and use your magic wand to fix everything!

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

Its obvious you don't understand the amount of time and effort it takes to program and code the kind of stuff you're looking for.

1. Content creation in and of itself is going to be a huge addition to the game. Considering such a large percentage of the community does such a small percentage of races and other missions over and over again I can only imagine how f*cking boring a lot of the created content could potentially be. Are there really not enough missions to keep you satisfied until CC is released anyway? Maybe find some more friends to play with and you might not be so bored with whats already offered. 
2. Stop masturbating to video games
3. Stop masturbating to video games
4. Sounds pretty damn boring to me. Cops are already too easy to lose. 
5. What if you wanted to use it against a player who was spawn killing you  
6. Its being addressed 
7. Its being addressed 
8. Its being addressed 
9. Look harder? I've already done multiple new ones, including the new survival, which is quite fun I might add. Keep in mind, they're not unique jobs, they're deathmatches, parachuting, races, etc. 
10. Being addressed
11. I seriously hope you don't mean clear the world records for all races, because that's a f*cking retarded idea. The absurd records you see on the grinder races are because those are the races glitchers/cheaters typically gravitate towards. Most people with world records earned them legitimately. 
12. Well, it certainly need fixing, but you did complain about cops and realism earlier...
13. It takes half a second to ignore a phone call (you don't have to answer or let it ring yanno), and its not a bad way to keep people active in doing unique free roam missions. 

You seem to think that R* makes all of these bugs on purpose just to piss people like you off. Something you need to realize (that you don't) is they're not going to fix one bug and then release a 0.1kb patch for that one bug, then fix one other bug and then release another 0.1 kb patch for that. What we get, instead, are patches that are released a week or two apart that fix multiple issues at a time. This not only allows them to fix multiple bugs as they can in the time, but it also lets players discover more bugs to report. 

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that some bugs are simply incredibly difficult to fix. You seem to have this impression in your mind R* programmers have a checklist of bugs and glitches to choose from and can just select them and press a button that says "fix bug" and its done, and if a bug isn't fixed in a next patch everyone at R* is lazy.  

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that not every bug in the game is going to get fixed before you wake up tomorrow, and there will always be a number of bugs that will always exist. Every game has them, and every game always has and likely always will. 

We're practically still beta-testers. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might be able to get a little more patience and enjoyment out of it. 

Very well thought out.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm saying these are things they could have worked on INSTEAD of f*cking up the current races, etc. Let people level up... Let people get money... Racing with a friend is LEGITIMATE.

A lot of the stuff is being worked on. Just because a bug isn't fixed by a particular patch release doesn't mean it isn't being worked on, it just means it didn't get fixed in time for the release. You just gotta realize some of this sh*t is really difficult to do dude. 

shid man right and its probably hard enough from them hearing about there is another glitch people can do after the patch been released and them finding ways on how its happening and what can they do to prevent it from doing it over and over it takes a lot of resources and money to make patches,

Exactly.

We also all cried at Rockstar to release Online faster and now this forum keep crying. We should assume the decision and be patient because hating on R* won't magicaly fix the game.

• DaCosta and ablockkid21 like this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

This is about rockstar fixing what wasn't broken instead of allocating the programmers that changed THAT thing to an actual bug.

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:59 AM

I don't think us early adopters will like the endgame of our "beta testing"... It will end up being like GTA4 where it takes forever to level up and make money.  I hated that game so much just because of that.  Horrible.  

I highly enjoyed the first month of GTAO.. i felt the level system and economy were fair, as far as what I wanted out of it.. didn't care for super cars or even buying cars.. my garage is filled with stolen cars. R* is slowly losing customers, just as they did with Max Payne 3.. they find ways to either  f*ck things up or neglect it altogether.  I'll give this game one more month, but after today, I am not playing this game every single day after work just to make chump change.. It feels like.. work. 

J-Real
  • J-Real

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

They're lack of understanding for "balancing" the economy is what's killing the game right now, and it wont be too long til they realize this because I'm sure the player count will start dropping immensely. When that happens, they'll have no choice but to reconsider the recent changes they made.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

This is about rockstar fixing what wasn't broken instead of allocating the programmers that changed THAT thing to an actual bug.

Changing values of RP and payouts doesn't require hours and hours of programmers, its simply changing values in a script, boom, done. I am willing to be they didn't allocate 50 scripters to adjust that, it probably took 1 guy changing script values in a file 30 mins and did not affect the time devoted to fixing bugs at all.

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

ughh. we all need a break from this game.

• JohnTaper likes this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

Changing values of RP and payouts doesn't require hours and hours of programmers, its simply changing values in a script, boom, done. I am willing to be they didn't allocate 50 scripters to adjust that, it probably took 1 guy changing script values in a file 30 mins and did not affect the time devoted to fixing bugs at all.

Nope, it was still a waste of programming time though.

djdeath2009
  • djdeath2009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Claiming rockstar intentionally wants to ruin the game. You sir lost my interest in the threads title

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

Claiming rockstar intentionally wants to ruin the game. You sir lost my interest in the threads title

So, you say that what they've done so far wasn't intentional?

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Oh by the way, it's been calculated. In order to catch up to a level 120, it would take a casual player (1-3 hours a day) TWO years to catch up to a current level 120. You do know that PSN and XB Live will not support the PS3 or 360 by the time it takes someone to level up to that now right? Rockstar has dug themselves a grave, and tumbleweeds are replacing players.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:01 PM

Oh by the way, it's been calculated. In order to catch up to a level 120, it would take a casual player (1-3 hours a day) TWO years to catch up to a current level 120. You do know that PSN and XB Live will not support the PS3 or 360 by the time it takes someone to level up to that now right? Rockstar has dug themselves a grave, and tumbleweeds are replacing players.

that assumes getting to 120 as quick as possible is the point of the game. similar to sex, often its best to take your time and enjoy it, not spend yourself as quickly as possible.

• owlbcnu likes this

DaCosta
  • DaCosta

G-T-Addict

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

that assumes getting to 120 as quick as possible is the point of the game. similar to sex, often its best to take your time and enjoy it, not spend yourself as quickly as possible.

Yes, because once you've climaxed (i.e. Level 120), what is there left to do? :p

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

Yes, because once you've climaxed (i.e. Level 120), what is there left to do? :p

roll over and go to sleep, women like to talk though................ OP must be a woman in RL, after her game 'climax' she wants to converse

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'd like to be able to defend myself against somebody shooting me from their car without having to worry about being labelled a bad sport if I blow them up!!!

fckGTA5
  • fckGTA5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Yes, and when you do so, they just shoot you.

yes because they are dumbass amercia cops shoot first ask questions later

mojavewonderer
  • mojavewonderer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

6,7&8 are what are really annoying the f*ck out of me.

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

The worst bug ever, is actually having a car simeon requests as your PV, instant 2 star every time you get in it. Pain in the ass.

This is annoying....nothing like rolling out of my garage in my F620 and instantly pulling 2 stars...

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:11 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 21 November 2013 - 03:15 PM.

this is bullsh*t. since the patch if a cop car drives into me, I get one star and 6 psychic cops endlessly chasing me for 10 minutes until they finally got me with shotguns. blood thirsty cops were bad before but now you cant get away from them. every thing you do ends with the cops killing you or you calling lester. either way you are burning thru your bank account faster now.

and fix the aim system on this game. I want to defend myself from the guy trying to kill me but instead I auto aim at every single cop in the area. which results in an instant wanted stars or the other guy gets a free kill.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Lets all do something about it. Better Business Bureau complaints work.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Rockstar's BBB profile: http://www.bbb.org/n...w-york-ny-57719

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users