Photo

What Rockstar should have done instead of f*cking up the game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic
PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by PhoenixJedi, 21 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

There are STILL loads of bugs in the game and content they promised would be out NOW that still havent been fixed/delivered.

1: Content Creator (Where the hell is it rockstar?)

2. Hookers and Strippers -- Why are they topless in offline and clothed in online? Sorry rockstar, same game, same rating.

3. Hookers -- They get out of the car and run screaming when you're done with them?

4. Cops - Make no EFFORT to bust you, they just kill you. I'm sorry, this isn't realistic in any way, cops are NOT supposed to use deadly force unless deadly force is a threat upon them. (This also contradicts all the older GTA games)

5. Airstikes -- Give us the flares, let us plant them THEN call for the airstrike.

6. Being killed when you can't kill -- Inside tattoo parlors, clothing shops, gun stores, etc, you can't draw your gun, but people can block you in with a car and shoot at you.

7. Being killed when entering a garage -- You can NOT defend yourself

8. Being killed through garage/apartment doors -- WHAT THE f*ck ROCKSTAR?

9. Missions: Where the f*ck are the 30 you promised?

10. Missing mods for cars: What the hell rockstar?

11. WORLD RECORDS: CLEAR THE f*ckING WORLD RECORDS. 1/2 a second on a lap for CR is hacked.

12. Wanted levels: One star for running over a pedestrian, hitting a car or a police car during an automated cut scene where you can't avoid them?

13. PHONE CALLS: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DONT NEED TO HEAR FROM MARTIN, RON, DON and BRUCIE 300 times every time we play online. WE KNOW they offer things.

That's 13 things that I could think of in 5 minutes that rockstar could have done instead of pounding our asses balls deep and furthering their corporate agenda. Anyone else got bugs they would have actually liked to see fixed rather than what these douchenozzles did?

• Tampinha85, PandaLambpaws and Eddie_INTV like this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Oh..

14. FIX THE LAG ISSUES.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

Cops DO attempt to bust you.

They tell you to pull over and get the f*ck out the car.
  • OG Sunny, lucifieraies, RAS_ZeroZ and 3 others like this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Cops DO attempt to bust you.

They tell you to pull over and get the f*ck out the car.

Yes, and when you do so, they just shoot you.

• Sharks80fr, GTAVTheHeat, CurtisC87 and 1 other like this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

you would rather it be like SP where if they can arrest you and you lose all your guns?

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Rather them at least TRY to bust you.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Oh, police car acceleration. REDICULOUS. That piece of junk cruiser shouldnt be faster than a supercar.

• RAS_ZeroZ, Gibbzy101, StayTrue and 2 others like this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

Full resets for all the ppl who glitched money or insured tanks/jets bp armors vans

• Judas0ne likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 12:30 AM.

There are STILL loads of bugs in the game and content they promised would be out NOW that still havent been fixed/delivered.

2. Hookers and Strippers -- Why are they topless in offline and clothed in online? Sorry rockstar, same game, same rating.

3. Hookers -- They get out of the car and run screaming when you're done with them?

4. Cops - Make no EFFORT to bust you, they just kill you. I'm sorry, this isn't realistic in any way, cops are NOT supposed to use deadly force unless deadly force is a threat upon them. (This also contradicts all the older GTA games)

5. Airstikes -- Give us the flares, let us plant them THEN call for the airstrike.

6. Being killed when you can't kill -- Inside tattoo parlors, clothing shops, gun stores, etc, you can't draw your gun, but people can block you in with a car and shoot at you.

11. WORLD RECORDS: CLEAR THE f*ckING WORLD RECORDS. 1/2 a second on a lap for CR is hacked.

12. Wanted levels: One star for running over a pedestrian, hitting a car or a police car during an automated cut scene where you can't avoid them?

13. PHONE CALLS: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DONT NEED TO HEAR FROM MARTIN, RON, DON and BRUCIE 300 times every time we play online. WE KNOW they offer things.

That's 13 things that I could think of in 5 minutes that rockstar could have done instead of pounding our asses balls deep and furthering their corporate agenda. Anyone else got bugs they would have actually liked to see fixed rather than what these douchenozzles did?

lol...

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

lol...

Who actually uses hookers in gta... So sad.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

I am actually refusing to reply to this since you are the 625252626th user who keeps asking this. And oh and here is number 15 for you.

15.Why can't i make a conversation with the hairdresser while she is cutting my hair, fix this!!

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

You can change delay on the Phone-messages in Settings, even up to one hour delay i believe.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:38 AM

lol...

Who actually uses hookers in gta... So sad.

You can use them to increase your stamina stat pretty fast.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:54 AM Edited by Mart1001, 21 November 2013 - 12:57 AM.

As for the missing 30 missions, I keep hearing people ask this but, R* always word it as jobs....30 jobs and they're there, survival, gang attacks, races etc, they're all called jobs. Personally, I would have preferred new missions rather than new jobs but, that's besides the point.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

The worst bug ever, is actually having a car simeon requests as your PV, instant 2 star every time you get in it. Pain in the ass.

• saintsrow, ps2_master94, GTAhole and 1 other like this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 21 November 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Its obvious you don't understand the amount of time and effort it takes to program and code the kind of stuff you're looking for.

1. Content creation in and of itself is going to be a huge addition to the game. Considering such a large percentage of the community does such a small percentage of races and other missions over and over again I can only imagine how f*cking boring a lot of the created content could potentially be. Are there really not enough missions to keep you satisfied until CC is released anyway? Maybe find some more friends to play with and you might not be so bored with whats already offered. 

2. Stop masturbating to video games

3. Stop masturbating to video games

4. Sounds pretty damn boring to me. Cops are already too easy to lose. 

5. What if you wanted to use it against a player who was spawn killing you  

6. Its being addressed 

7. Its being addressed 

8. Its being addressed 

9. Look harder? I've already done multiple new ones, including the new survival, which is quite fun I might add. Keep in mind, they're not unique jobs, they're deathmatches, parachuting, races, etc. 

10. Being addressed

11. I seriously hope you don't mean clear the world records for all races, because that's a f*cking retarded idea. The absurd records you see on the grinder races are because those are the races glitchers/cheaters typically gravitate towards. Most people with world records earned them legitimately. 

12. Well, it certainly need fixing, but you did complain about cops and realism earlier...

13. It takes half a second to ignore a phone call (you don't have to answer or let it ring yanno), and its not a bad way to keep people active in doing unique free roam missions. 

You seem to think that R* makes all of these bugs on purpose just to piss people like you off. Something you need to realize (that you don't) is they're not going to fix one bug and then release a 0.1kb patch for that one bug, then fix one other bug and then release another 0.1 kb patch for that. What we get, instead, are patches that are released a week or two apart that fix multiple issues at a time. This not only allows them to fix multiple bugs as they can in the time, but it also lets players discover more bugs to report. 

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that some bugs are simply incredibly difficult to fix. You seem to have this impression in your mind R* programmers have a checklist of bugs and glitches to choose from and can just select them and press a button that says "fix bug" and its done, and if a bug isn't fixed in a next patch everyone at R* is lazy.  

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that not every bug in the game is going to get fixed before you wake up tomorrow, and there will always be a number of bugs that will always exist. Every game has them, and every game always has and likely always will. 

We're practically still beta-testers. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might be able to get a little more patience and enjoyment out of it. 

• Zanje, Anti Warhol, T0lly and 1 other like this

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

tumblr_mu9qjfJAC81qf5do9o1_400.gif

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:19 AM

Haven't you guys moved on to a new game or an upgraded console. in my opinion Gta 5 is garbage im not trolling or here to annoy i am stating the truth its junk!

• Xyn likes this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Its obvious you don't understand the amount of time and effort it takes to program and code the kind of stuff you're looking for.

1. Content creation in and of itself is going to be a huge addition to the game. Considering such a large percentage of the community does such a small percentage of races and other missions over and over again I can only imagine how f*cking boring a lot of the created content could potentially be. Are there really not enough missions to keep you satisfied until CC is released anyway? Maybe find some more friends to play with and you might not be so bored with whats already offered. 

2. Stop masturbating to video games

3. Stop masturbating to video games

4. Sounds pretty damn boring to me. Cops are already too easy to lose. 

5. What if you wanted to use it against a player who was spawn killing you  

6. Its being addressed 

7. Its being addressed 

8. Its being addressed 

9. Look harder? I've already done multiple new ones, including the new survival, which is quite fun I might add. Keep in mind, they're not unique jobs, they're deathmatches, parachuting, races, etc. 

10. Being addressed

11. I seriously hope you don't mean clear the world records for all races, because that's a f*cking retarded idea. The absurd records you see on the grinder races are because those are the races glitchers/cheaters typically gravitate towards. Most people with world records earned them legitimately. 

12. Well, it certainly need fixing, but you did complain about cops and realism earlier...

13. It takes half a second to ignore a phone call (you don't have to answer or let it ring yanno), and its not a bad way to keep people active in doing unique free roam missions. 

You seem to think that R* makes all of these bugs on purpose just to piss people like you off. Something you need to realize (that you don't) is they're not going to fix one bug and then release a 0.1kb patch for that one bug, then fix one other bug and then release another 0.1 kb patch for that. What we get, instead, are patches that are released a week or two apart that fix multiple issues at a time. This not only allows them to fix multiple bugs as they can in the time, but it also lets players discover more bugs to report. 

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that some bugs are simply incredibly difficult to fix. You seem to have this impression in your mind R* programmers have a checklist of bugs and glitches to choose from and can just select them and press a button that says "fix bug" and its done, and if a bug isn't fixed in a next patch everyone at R* is lazy.  

Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that not every bug in the game is going to get fixed before you wake up tomorrow, and there will always be a number of bugs that will always exist. Every game has them, and every game always has and likely always will. 

We're practically still beta-testers. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might be able to get a little more patience and enjoyment out of it. 

I'm saying these are things they could have worked on INSTEAD of f*cking up the current races, etc. Let people level up... Let people get money... Racing with a friend is LEGITIMATE.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

They didn't mess up the current races. Time invested = more payout. Up the number of laps and they payout goes up as well. It was ridiculous to begin with that a race taking all of 1:30 paid out more than missions that took 5-7 minutes to complete. I find it offensive that people feel cheated because they cant drive in a single circle anymore for big cash and RP.

• owlbcnu and StayTrue like this

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Haven't you guys moved on to a new game or an upgraded console. in my opinion Gta 5 is garbage im not trolling or here to annoy i am stating the truth its junk!

*sigh*  THEN WHY THE f*ck ARE YOU HERE?!

• slappyJ, RAS_ZeroZ, StayTrue and 1 other like this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 21 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

I'm saying these are things they could have worked on INSTEAD of f*cking up the current races, etc. Let people level up... Let people get money... Racing with a friend is LEGITIMATE.

A lot of the stuff is being worked on. Just because a bug isn't fixed by a particular patch release doesn't mean it isn't being worked on, it just means it didn't get fixed in time for the release. You just gotta realize some of this sh*t is really difficult to do dude. 

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

So uhhh...bye. 

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Then why are you still on the GTAF website?

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

I'm pretty vocal in my criticism of this game, but half your list had me going "OMG, who the hell cares".

1) Will suck anyway until extra game modes are introduced or they allow you to create missions. Game has enough crappy deathmatches & races as it is.

2) Who cares. Watch porn at the same time if it matters to you.

3) Because you're probably going to kill them? Who cares anyway.

4) Who cares about them not busting you, if you've killed a couple of thousand people I can easily justify the police being quick to use lethal force. Did they even bust you in SP GTAV? Never happened to me if it could happen.

5) Airstrikes are absolutely terrible. A different targeting system would be better than adjusting the flares though.

6) I guess that sucks.

7) The timing on this means they were probably already shooting at you and you jumped inside to escape. Fair. Getting shot on the way out sucks more, but you can see on map if people are camping the exit.

8) Never seen this.

9) Pretty obvious they meant "jobs" rather missions here. But yes new missions are definitely required.

10) Not clear what you mean. Limited mod capabilities for some vehicles? Well I guess that could suck.. but kinda marginal.

11) Yeah a lot of these are obviously illegitimate. Bur purging the impossible won't really help unless they shut out the method of hacking them because they'll come back almost immediately.

12) Getting wanted stars because the cops rammed you sucks, but running peds over is your own fault. To add to this the wanted stars from Simeon vehicles are a pain and generally the time it takes to lose wanted level is too great (especially since reaching certain spots basically means you've escaped because the cops will never find you... but you're still stuck twiddling your thumbs for 5 mintues). Actually even in those safe spots you can still get seen my magic cops through 3 buildings, they'll just never be able to do anything... but it'll take forever to use your wanted level.

13) The phone calls are utterly stupid. I can't believe anybody though they were a good idea.

In general you've really picked some silly and marginal things to get up in arms over,

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by PhoenixJedi, 21 November 2013 - 02:15 AM.

The list isnt a list of things to get up in arms over, the list is a list of things that would have been a better use of rockstars devs time than f*cking up the online game for everyone. Bugs and features they could have fixed rather than hurting everyone who plays the game.

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

43172311.jpg

• PandaLambpaws, StayTrue and sexboxlive like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

REDICULOUS.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:19 AM

GTA5 isn't garbage.... it's online portion is less than stellar however. I've been playing ACIV for a few days and I love it though, didn't even turn on my ps3 today lol just been playing AC4 on my xbox :p, might make tomorrow a COD ghosts day, haven't really sat down and played it thoroughly yet

LubeMan
  • LubeMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

The worst bug ever, is actually having a car simeon requests as your PV, instant 2 star every time you get in it. Pain in the ass.

I had no idea why the cops were firing on me until now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users