There are STILL loads of bugs in the game and content they promised would be out NOW that still havent been fixed/delivered.
1: Content Creator (Where the hell is it rockstar?)
2. Hookers and Strippers -- Why are they topless in offline and clothed in online? Sorry rockstar, same game, same rating.
3. Hookers -- They get out of the car and run screaming when you're done with them?
4. Cops - Make no EFFORT to bust you, they just kill you. I'm sorry, this isn't realistic in any way, cops are NOT supposed to use deadly force unless deadly force is a threat upon them. (This also contradicts all the older GTA games)
5. Airstikes -- Give us the flares, let us plant them THEN call for the airstrike.
6. Being killed when you can't kill -- Inside tattoo parlors, clothing shops, gun stores, etc, you can't draw your gun, but people can block you in with a car and shoot at you.
7. Being killed when entering a garage -- You can NOT defend yourself
8. Being killed through garage/apartment doors -- WHAT THE f*ck ROCKSTAR?
9. Missions: Where the f*ck are the 30 you promised?
10. Missing mods for cars: What the hell rockstar?
11. WORLD RECORDS: CLEAR THE f*ckING WORLD RECORDS. 1/2 a second on a lap for CR is hacked.
12. Wanted levels: One star for running over a pedestrian, hitting a car or a police car during an automated cut scene where you can't avoid them?
13. PHONE CALLS: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE DONT NEED TO HEAR FROM MARTIN, RON, DON and BRUCIE 300 times every time we play online. WE KNOW they offer things.
That's 13 things that I could think of in 5 minutes that rockstar could have done instead of pounding our asses balls deep and furthering their corporate agenda. Anyone else got bugs they would have actually liked to see fixed rather than what these douchenozzles did?
Its obvious you don't understand the amount of time and effort it takes to program and code the kind of stuff you're looking for.
1. Content creation in and of itself is going to be a huge addition to the game. Considering such a large percentage of the community does such a small percentage of races and other missions over and over again I can only imagine how f*cking boring a lot of the created content could potentially be. Are there really not enough missions to keep you satisfied until CC is released anyway? Maybe find some more friends to play with and you might not be so bored with whats already offered.
2. Stop masturbating to video games
3. Stop masturbating to video games
4. Sounds pretty damn boring to me. Cops are already too easy to lose.
5. What if you wanted to use it against a player who was spawn killing you
6. Its being addressed
7. Its being addressed
8. Its being addressed
9. Look harder? I've already done multiple new ones, including the new survival, which is quite fun I might add. Keep in mind, they're not unique jobs, they're deathmatches, parachuting, races, etc.
10. Being addressed
11. I seriously hope you don't mean clear the world records for all races, because that's a f*cking retarded idea. The absurd records you see on the grinder races are because those are the races glitchers/cheaters typically gravitate towards. Most people with world records earned them legitimately.
12. Well, it certainly need fixing, but you did complain about cops and realism earlier...
13. It takes half a second to ignore a phone call (you don't have to answer or let it ring yanno), and its not a bad way to keep people active in doing unique free roam missions.
You seem to think that R* makes all of these bugs on purpose just to piss people like you off. Something you need to realize (that you don't) is they're not going to fix one bug and then release a 0.1kb patch for that one bug, then fix one other bug and then release another 0.1 kb patch for that. What we get, instead, are patches that are released a week or two apart that fix multiple issues at a time. This not only allows them to fix multiple bugs as they can in the time, but it also lets players discover more bugs to report.
Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that some bugs are simply incredibly difficult to fix. You seem to have this impression in your mind R* programmers have a checklist of bugs and glitches to choose from and can just select them and press a button that says "fix bug" and its done, and if a bug isn't fixed in a next patch everyone at R* is lazy.
Another thing you need to realize (that you don't) is that not every bug in the game is going to get fixed before you wake up tomorrow, and there will always be a number of bugs that will always exist. Every game has them, and every game always has and likely always will.
We're practically still beta-testers. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you might be able to get a little more patience and enjoyment out of it.