Photo

UNKNOWN NETWORK ERRORS

14 replies to this topic
grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

is this a hack? its happened 3 times today and never before the patch. every time there is a player who you CANT aim at in a AUTOAIM lobby. or did cockstar screw something else up with this patch.

when I blow them up they go into the pause menu and then im hit with the message unknown network error and kicked offline and sent into single player.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

"Cockstar"

Dude, grow the f*ck up.

• GTALegion likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Only time that you can't aim on someone in auto-aim is

• They're in a gang attack
  • They're passive mode
  • Too far away

I don't recall seeing or hearing about this bug lately.. I think your issue lies in the above list. However, the first few days of GTAO, there was a bug where people that were in passive could still obtain bounties placed on them and you couldn't shoot them at all.. but that didn't stop GW and a vehicle pancaking them mofo's. 

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

"Cockstar"

Dude, grow the f*ck up.

sez the bronie.lol

• vahnx likes this

FhM Pestilence
  • FhM Pestilence

Sanguinary Sons MC "First 6"

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

I've had a major issue with this as well, and it's not related to the target in passive. I roll up on a white dot, blow up his car or do something of equal processing power and get dropped. That, or I get dropped before I even load in. My load times are about 2x what they were before the patch.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

GTA online is getting far more sucks than used to be . the unknown error frequently occurs to me . i was doing survival , then its often DC me compared previous updates

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 27 November 2013 - 02:22 PM.

hey its back. I thought this got locked down and deleted? now I know its not a hack, just rockstar screwing more things up. after I posted this I wasn't able to get online since the moment they attempted the event until yesterday afternoon.

and when I finally did get back online I wasn't able to save any progress until I sold off one of my cars to kick start the cloud. then I got 4 unknown network errors and one was so damaging it disabled the internet to the entire house.

I already hated the direction the game industry was going. rockstar was the last game company I had any faith in. this game is it. im not buying any more games or systems. im sick of having to void my rights and sign a contract to play a game because the game company doesn't trust me to not exploit whatever flaws they didn't bother to test for.

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Friendly?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by Ghoffman9, 18 December 2013 - 05:11 AM.

Happened to me recently at the worst possible moment.

I was only a couple yards away from a special crate drop, and no one was there, ripe for the taking.

Then the game decided to be an asshole and disconnect me, I immediately rejoin to re spawn at my apartment to see half the dang lobby fighting over it. By the time I got in my car again they already taken it.

That was the game basically flipping me a big middle finger.

I thought Rockstar fixed this crap months ago, does Rockstar get anything right?

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

I get this error message too. Damn it sucks.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:25 AM

Yeah I also get it.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

What is your ISP speed? I have 20meg download and very rarely have had a can't save error.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

I have a feeling this may be a side effect of people hacking the lobby. :(

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

Happened to me recently at the worst possible moment.

I was only a couple yards away from a special crate drop, and no one was there, ripe for the taking.

Then the game decided to be an asshole and disconnect me, I immediately rejoin to re spawn at my apartment to see half the dang lobby fighting over it. By the time I got in my car again they already taken it.

That was the game basically flipping me a big middle finger.

I thought Rockstar fixed this crap months ago, does Rockstar get anything right?

this happened to me too.

firstly, i had one of those moments where everyone else suddenly exits your session, leaving you on your own. before i even had time to get annoyed however, the 'special crate drop' message appeared (I've never had a 'special' one before), so i decided that the gta gods were smiling upon me favourably.

i grabbed a helicopter, flew to the site, crash-landed, staggered out, killed the three enemies nearby and with only a fraction of life force remaining, limped to within two feet of the crate, took out my gun to shoot it open and...

...disconnected.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

races are now hacked to.

joint some races yesterday, and 'the commute' and 'route 68' where running the opposite direction.

a couple of guys had an early start, I got rammed from behind while my counter was on 3..2.. dang!!

I got blown away by an Entity on the straight ends, I could not follow him while on its tail in the draft/slipstream.

I was in my adder.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

"Cockstar"

Dude, grow the f*ck up.

sez the bronie.lol

6668.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic