Photo

R* needs to makea real passive mode or i'm gonna start using god h

25 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by blk95ta, 20 November 2013 - 11:17 PM.

seriously. i've had it with the f*cking griefers. i was minding my own business and spent about 20 minutes trying to find a car to sell to LSC because it was only spawning weenies and those POS cadillac fleetwoods like lamar has. i finally spot a oscelot 620 and get into it only to have some douchebag kill me 30 seconds later and when i respawn the car is nowhere to be found. There is a f*cking reason i rarely play in public lobbies and that's it. now it's off to youtube to figure out how to do the god mode glitch.

too bad it requires 2 players. but it might be worth it for a real passive mode

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by kABUSE, 20 November 2013 - 11:16 PM.

tl_dr;

+

you cant hack.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

286380-that-really-rustled-my-jimmies.jp

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

tl_dr;

+

you cant hack.

there is a real god mode glitch though. i posted it above.  it requires a friend though.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by screwloose88, 20 November 2013 - 11:18 PM.

go on an solo session if that floats your boat...

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:18 PM

seriously. i've had it with the f*cking griefers. i was minding my own business and spent about 20 minutes trying to find a car to sell to LSC because it was only spawning weenies and those POS cadillac fleetwoods like lamar has. i finally spot a oscelot 620 and get into it only to have some douchebag kill me 30 seconds later and when i respawn the car is nowhere to be found. There is a f*cking reason i rarely play in public lobbies and that's it. now it's off to youtube to figure out how to do the god mode glitch.

too bad it requires 2 players. but it might be worth it for a real passive mode

I sense butthurt

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

go on an solo session if that floats your boat...

i like playing with other people, as long as i'm not being randomly killed by some douchebag while minding my own business.

to all said douchebags that kill while in free roam unprovoked..... go f*cking play COD or at least go to f*cking deathmatch. that's what it's for.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

reasons you shouldn't play in public servers.
1. You have any goal besides bounties or jacking around
2. You suck at this game
3. Your butthurt is so epic u can't stand being griefed a couple times.
  • Andy_lattermen likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

That glitch got fixed. Just saying.
  • LeSuede likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 11:26 PM.

Genius idea, become a cheater and end up getting reported and playing with even worse griefers. Sheer brilliance. 

• Wallywhitehurst likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

well then i guess they fixed the "you can be killed in passive mode while driving" glitch too then. i guess i'll start going passive all the time then and if anyone kills me, i'll spawn a tank and do whatever i can to piss them the f*ck off. 

lvl 220 and sick and tired of griefers in free roam but if i need to be i can get a tank and grief them like no other since most of the little sh*ts can't afford a real one and only had them because they cheated them in.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

Just use an Invite Only session or Solo Session or Harden Up

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

Genius idea, become a cheater and end up getting reported and playing with even worse griefers. Sheer brilliance.

lol.. this.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

How about just join a crew to play with if any of them can actually tolerate you

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

well then i guess they fixed the "you can be killed in passive mode while driving" glitch too then. i guess i'll start going passive all the time then and if anyone kills me, i'll spawn a tank and do whatever i can to piss them the f*ck off. 

lvl 220 and sick and tired of griefers in free roam but if i need to be i can get a tank and grief them like no other since most of the little sh*ts can't afford a real one and only had them because they cheated them in.

By lvl220, you should be a lot better at this game. I mean come on man, there's a bloody radar in the UI. Don't you even look at it ?

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 11:38 PM.

By lvl220, you should be a lot better at this game. I mean come on man, there's a bloody radar in the UI. Don't you even look at it ?

But doesn't every white dot just want to say hi? 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by blk95ta, 20 November 2013 - 11:44 PM.

yes i look at it but i also take the attitude of "i'm minding my own business so i'm not going to be attacked unprovoked" 9 times out of 10 i am killed by someone behind me who i am driving AWAY from (and don't even see on the map) so it should be blatantly obvious i'm not trying to start anything with them.

it is FREE MODE afterall, not DEATHMATCH

i used to play GTA IV and when i first started i killed a few people in FREE ROAM until i was told that isn't what free roam is for so i stopped. i expect the same from GTA online i guess. if people want to kill each other, do a goddamned motherf*cking deathmatch and leave me the hell alone.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

yes i look at it but i also take the attitude of "i'm minding my own business so i'm not going to be attacked unprovoked" 9 times out of 10 i am killed by someone behind me who i am driving AWAY from so it should be blatantly obvious i'm not trying to start anything with them.

it is FREE MODE afterall, not DEATHMATCH

i used to play GTA IV and when i first started i killed a few people in FREE ROAM until i was told that isn't what free roam is for so i stopped. i expect the same from GTA online i guess. if people want to kill each other, do a goddamned motherf*cking deathmatch and leave me the hell alone.

It is freemode indeed, where people are free to do whatever they please.

That includes deathmatching.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

ok then i am free to do whatever means necessary to make myself invulnerable to people killing me for no reason including using the trick above.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Deathmatch isn't the exclusive PVP game-type, and to think free mode isn't made for PVP too is just a foolish mistake. Yeah, there's a 'minding your own business' aspect you can adhere to, but the fact of the matter is free roam was intended to be player versus player. If it wasn't things like bounties, mercenaries, muggers, off the radar, reveal players and so on, simply wouldn't exist. And those are just the calls you can place.

GTA IV multiplayer =/= GTA Online 

Not even remotely similar, and it'd be in your best interests to get whatever ideas you have of how free roam is meant to be played out of your head, because they seem to be pretty warped. Maybe rework the way you play and how you look at the game and you'll be getting a little less frustrated. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by LeSuede, 20 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

ok then i am free to do whatever means necessary to make myself invulnerable to people killing me for no reason including using the trick above.

Glitch away by all means, it's no skin off my back. Besides, Rockstar will probably fix passive mode at some point.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

How does the second person get invincible if he cant kill the first dude?

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

All you need to do is kill anyone from your car while being in passive mode. It says you need a friend, but really all you need is 1 kill.

Once the "exiting passive mode" countdown begins get out of the vehicle, wait for the countdown to finish, then reenter the vehicle right after. Tadaaa! You're invincible (and ironically enough impotent at the same time).

You'll be invincible on foot and into any vehicles you enter afterward. Only thing that can kill you is AI and physics damage (getting run over, falling). That will reset the glitch.

Just find a random to kill and get it done. 

It's kinda of a lame glitch to be honest, only good if you want to troll people by running them over without ever risking getting blown up or shot at.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

All you need to do is kill anyone from your car while being in passive mode. It says you need a friend, but really all you need is 1 kill.

Once the "exiting passive mode" countdown begins get out of the vehicle, wait for the countdown to finish, then reenter the vehicle right after. Tadaaa! You're invincible (and ironically enough impotent at the same time).

You'll be invincible on foot and into any vehicles you enter afterward. Only thing that can kill you is AI and physics damage (getting run over, falling). That will reset the glitch.

It's kinda of a lame glitch to be honest, only good if you want to troll people by running them over without ever risking getting blown up or shot at.

or if you want to cruise around in free roam and not worry about being shot by some twat who wants to make FR his own personal deathmatch.

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

I agree that there should be passive mode servers and regular PVP servers... just like RDR and GTA:IV. I hate how this is a problem that was already solved in previous games, yet R* refuses to use tested and proven methods of fixing the same old problem. It's just like the devs of Planetside 2 disregarding everything that worked in Planetside 1 and now running into problems that were already solved years ago.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by LeSuede, 21 November 2013 - 12:26 AM.

or if you want to cruise around in free roam and not worry about being shot by some twat who wants to make FR his own personal deathmatch.

Maybe. But ironically enough, you have to randomly kill someone to enable the glitch.

Feel that weird taste in your mouth ? It's called hypocrisy. Welcome to the club !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users