Photo

Retired LSC glitchers discussion group

20 replies to this topic
Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:00 PM

Designed for the multi-millionaires and billionaires who are worth so much they no longer need to use the LSC glitch, share with us how you came about your fortune, or simply what you enjoy doing with all the riches on a daily basis.

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

im now convinced rockstar is run by dr evil

43172311.jpg

• Sugar Free Nos and Andy_lattermen like this

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Designed for the multi-millionaires and billionaires who are worth so much they no longer need to use the LSC glitch, share with us how you came about your fortune, or simply what you enjoy doing with all the riches on a daily basis.

Nobody cares, not even the glitchers.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Designed for the multi-millionaires and billionaires who are worth so much they no longer need to use the LSC glitch, share with us how you came about your fortune

They glitched? derp 

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 20 November 2013 - 11:25 PM.

I don't need to anymore, but yeah 8 million from glitches, 1.5m in savings. Couple of million from actual jobs as well.

Mostly it was to enjoy free roam, test out different vehicle options, buy a simple jet, buy a simple boat, buy a couple of cars, no tank or buzzard but did get a Maverick.

Game is a lot more fun with cash to spare :) I never feel like I need to limit myself to high payout jobs.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

i glitched 25 dollars.... DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON?¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

lf a billionaire to share me sum cash xd, still missing a titan :/

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by Legit Complainer, 20 November 2013 - 11:51 PM.

i have so much money that i dont even use it lol. my garage is full, i have all weapons and upgrades, all clothes, all pegasus vehicles, the best apartment, the best vehicle upgrades, etc. hell i dont even set bounties on people anymore. the money just sits there. now i try to get all the trophies or as many platinum awards as possible. or i just go around killing people to unlock new tint colors. so i guess the only worthwhile thing to spend money on is ammo. i have 189 million. some from gltiching, the rest from hackers.

ALTHOUGH, if we could purchase more than 10 damn vehicles, i would buy every vehicle available for purchase, mod them out, and take each one out for a spin one by one lol.

xDeery-_-
  • xDeery-_-

PSN: xDeery-_-

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Got 18mill from the LSC Glitch. Joined a modded game, had 54mill. Joined a different one, I now have juat over 5billion, money won't ever be a problem :p

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:03 AM

Got 18mill from the LSC Glitch. Joined a modded game, had 54mill. Joined a different one, I now have juat over 5billion, money won't ever be a problem :p

lucky bastard! no fortune has fallen on my lap like that

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:05 AM

i'm currently in the process of pocketing multiple Los Santos politicians, including Jock Cranley, as well as a several few other well known lobbyists..

This whole "patching of the LSC" policy talk I'm hearing is certainly not good for my bottom line.

xDeery-_-
  • xDeery-_-

PSN: xDeery-_-

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

lucky bastard! no fortune has fallen on my lap like that

It was lucky, the guy just messaged me telling me to set a bounty on him then kill him, so I called lester, confirmed the $10,000 bounty and it popped up saying I set a $2.1billion bounty on him haha!

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Who is this four chan?

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

im now convinced rockstar is run by dr evil

43172311.jpg

The lols are just too strong. I agree with your revelation.

Dr. Evil

CEO Rockstar North

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I had just begun glitching my Sandking during 1.04. I made about $2.5 million...then...one day my rich Nigerian friend wired me $2 billion....I retired from glitching....like almost instantly.

Now I sit on my yacht, or fly my Titan around, or one of my 10 Chrome supers...

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Bought everything, modded everything. If I was to be stripped of it all, no problemo. This game is f*cking worth playing, megapoor or Larry Ellison rich.

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

I've glitched like 30 some million I have all the cars I want, a tank, a buzzard, and a useless dump truck. I have like 16m left in cash that will cover all my expenses for blowing people up until I can't stand this game anymore. Every once in awhile I'll glitch a quick 300k to mod out some really stupid car and leave it uninsured, but other than that I've pretty much stopped.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:31 PM

Lol, sometimes despite my measly 1 million, I find myself wishing I'd get lucky and find that right room where someone is like hey dude.....here's a few billion.

Not sure what I'd do with it, but I'm certain it involves cars and mods and stuff.

I made 5.3 million from jobs, and 9.9 millions from car sales, but pretty much all of it goes into other cars....I replace them all the time with others.....and dats mucho el expensivo

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

I had just begun glitching my Sandking during 1.04. I made about $2.5 million...then...one day my rich Nigerian friend wired me $2 billion....I retired from glitching....like almost instantly.

Now I sit on my yacht, or fly my Titan around, or one of my 10 Chrome supers...

Sounds like a sweet life.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

Bought a boat have quite a few mill left over, spend most of my time killing randoms and enjoying the view from my yacht.

greedy
  • greedy

Connaisseur

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by greedy, 21 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
-Tommy Vercetti (jk)

I tried to buy the Liberty City Penetrators and the Maze Arena (Los Santos Panic), unfortunately they weren't for sale.

No money in the world can buy bullet proof tires for your dump truck or the eleventh car in the garage.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

It still works... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users