So I decided to present a challenge to the users of the topic, the challenge is:
- "Intriging, interesting, creative and original photographs of AI. This could be a guy smoking to a a fight breaking out in the street. The winner is the one with the best shot.
- Also, your images have to create a scene or match a scene.
- You need to also explain why you used/created the image. And what you were trying to show.
- No selfies
- No pointless custom cars unless help create the scene
- No stupid photos (glitches, online crazyness)
I'll put some crappy examples below I knocked up quickly so you can sort of see what I expect.
Tried to give it a mobster/detective vibe to it. I think it came out quite well.
This image to me shows depression/desperation. A hooker standing out in the dark, lonely and cold streets, warmed and seemingly protected by a dim street light.
I used this photo to show some cops when they're not on patrol, to show how they are laid back when off the job. Just like most other people.
This one is my personal favourite, I like how the girl is looking right at the camera. The night looks dark and miserable, but she seems to be lighting up the image, I've also used some focus effects to give some depth to the image. I think the subtle effect of the house lamp in the background compliments the image.
This one was literally captured in the moment, no planning or timing. I saw a pedestrian get hit by a car, drag the driver out and start wailing on him. I managed to capture one of the many brutal blows captured.