Like the topic suggests, I'm interested in collecting some nice TIGHTLY CURATED snaps from real-life photographers who've taken up Snapmatic to do some virtual street/aerial/landscape etc. shots.
This thread can also work as a place to discuss the game mechanics relating to Snapmatic and/or the Social Club side too – improvements you'd like to have, wishes, complaints.
EDIT: No selfies or random snaps, please. Let's try to get shots with a good composition, clean framing if possible and keep it interesting!
EDIT 2: Try to avoid posting multiple pics taken at the same viewpoint/location/subject matter - I know the sunsets are cool as sh*t but try to be critical with your own shots. Kill your darlings and all that jazz..
Here are the rules:
1. No selfies. Period.
2. No generic car shots. A vehicle can still be used as a prop in a "scene" tho.
3. No multiplayer goofyness/hilarity.
4. No glitching/cheating related shots.
5. Don't post multiple shots of the same subject matter. (ie. the same sunset in three shots 30 seconds apart)
6. Keep the number of pictures per post fairly low. (helps you really carve out the best of the bunch)
And here's a suggested checklist from me personally:
- be critical of your own pictures
- be inventive: try to find new angles, try out strange crops etc.
- frame your shots as clean as possible (check out the far edges of the preview shot on the phone so that there is no random sliver of car hood poking out of one corner)
- shoot people doing their activities
- experiment with taking a shot of something with the widest zoom and then zoomed all the way