Photo

Not all griefers are bad

40 replies to this topic
kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

i apologize for insulting you. that was childish of me.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Damn it man, this isn't how it's supposed to go :( COME BACK TO ME.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

its not " i got shot " blah blah, its " i walked out of the clothing store and got ambushed which turned into multiple spawn kills and i was just in the middle of nowhere buying some new jeans"

Which is "I got shot". Holy f*ck, can you not read? What part of that description isn't intentional gameplay? Wow.

I guess this is the level of intelligence I should expect from someone that can't even understand what simple words mean.

if it caused me "grief" then you deserve the title that comes with it.

No, sorry, that's not how words work. You don't get to make up definitions every time you misuse a well-known and well-defined term. Every act either is or isn't griefing. It has a very simple definition which you're having trouble grasping, somehow.

The title of "griefer" belongs to people who put in a lot more dedication to f*cking up other people's enjoyment than you're obviously aware. Just because you're a thin-skinned crybaby doesn't make anyone else a griefer. You're just f*cking bad. You're not supposed to let people kill you 5-to-1, you know. Herp derp.

its when someone is acting like a dick and im just minding my own business

Uh, what? Are you kidding? You're minding your own business? You voluntarily joined a public free roam session. What the hell do you think this game is, exactly? How do you function in society at all with such little critical thinking ability that you can't figure out what weapons are for in-game?

No one cares if you're so bad that you can't get any kills in public free roam and can't stop anyone from killing you legit. That's not griefing, that's just you being horrible and somehow blaming other people for actually playing the game in an intended way. That's what is supposed to happen.

You feel like they're a dick for playing legit, just because they're better than you? Okay, cool. That makes you a scrub, but you're entitled to your opinion. You don't feel like someone is a griefer though, no matter how many times you've slit your wrist because of how mean you think they were. That's between you and your psychiatrist.

They either are or aren't griefing, it's not an opinion. It isn't hard to understand, for most people. It really isn't complicated.

The only person not on the same page is you, who (for some inexplicable reason) expects everyone else to play however you personally want them to play, which is basically "let me win because I suck or you're cheating!"

I mean, people get rewarded for killing you. You do realize this, right? That that's an intentional part of the game which you're choosing to play? Lmfao.

Like I said, waddle off to BF4 and bitch on their forums about how upset you are every time someone kills you 5-to-1 in a match. No one cares.

Wow. You're a dick. 

The fact that you wrote such a long response just to bash the OP is a pretty good indicator of this.

• kyleconway likes this

kyleconway
  • kyleconway

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

im sorry... its not you... its me :) hahaha thanks azrael. take care on your travels.
  • AzraelX likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

There are some people who are capable of admitting defeat. Those are the people that me and my buddy keep adding to our crew.

Its all about having fun, admitting defeat when it happens, and playing the game.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Wow. You're a dick. 

The fact that you wrote such a long response just to bash the OP is a pretty good indicator of this.

You're correct, of course.

im sorry... its not you... its me :) hahaha thanks azrael. take care on your travels.

It was good while it lasted :p I'm not sure how much further we could have taken it anyways, really. Take care of yourself though :)

• kyleconway likes this

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

got into a tussle with a dude last night... he bodied me probably at a ratio of 5:1 for nol reason... so i challenged him to a fist fight because i couldnt hang with his heavy rifle and assault shotgun. he obliged and we beat each other on the sandy shores runway for a while. he took off, ( 25 to 5 final ) and i ran for a plane. he shows up in a buzzard and gives me a lift. i thought he had something planned for me... anyway, we touch down in the city and i lose him... next thing i know, hes in a tank, and we're killing people left and right who obviously thought they had something to prove by attacking his tank. so an original grief turned out to be a lot of fun. hope restored.

I do things like that alot. That's how I have fun. Randomness. Never raged quit this way.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

All the hello kitty crybabies have been summarily owned by this Azrael guy.

• AzraelX likes this

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:06 AM

Ah, still trying to save face even after your ridiculous nonsense was exposed? That's too funny :)

Since you lack the competence to even perform basic internet searches, allow me to take 10 seconds and do it for you.

Ah, first result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

A lot of really hard words in there, I don't expect you can read that either. Just know that you're objectively wrong.

I'm sorry that you have never played an online game before, but that's no excuse to just make up new meanings for every word you hear and don't understand.

You may as well be calling the guy a cheater or a glitcher or a hacker. None of these things mean what you're describing. You just sound like an idiot :D Your continued ignorance, extreme density, and remarkable incoherence have been pretty comical though, I'll give you that.

I'm a griefer but only to bitches who stay in a tank or pick on low levels

Oh, so you crash your car into them repeatedly to force them into Bad Sport? Or use your towtruck to freeze their console? I'm surprised you'd be bragging about that on the forums, makes you sound pretty sh*tty.

Nope not a bitch who does that car sh*t its called getting a tank makes you seem like a stupid piece of sh*t

Tony T-Bag
  • Tony T-Bag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:05 AM Edited by Tony T-Bag, 21 November 2013 - 09:56 AM.

When people start griefing me i'm guna request to fist fight them on the beach... mano v mano no weapons involved, that would be fun.

Last night thought i'd get on it and go cruise to the shops, get some new tattoos and clothing and mod my daemon, then this french dweeb in a chrome adder and $ rims comes up starts following me around shooting me up, sticky bombed him and that was it, non stop all night... boring me to death, couldn't move without having to shotgun him or be carbined myself, at first thought 'oh well, i'll go about my business now' then he shows up again, pure glitcher. My daemon got impounded so i spent half the time trying to get it back, but he kept coming back. I'd have solo session'd but had too much pride. In the end i made him leave and i got my tatts and clobber.

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

When people start griefing me i'm guna request to fist fight them on the beach... mano v mano no weapons involved, that would be fun.

Last night thought i'd get on it and go cruise to the shops, get some new tattoos and clothing and mod my daemon, then this french dweeb in a chrome adder and $ rims comes up starts following me around shooting me up, sticky bombed him and that was it, non stop all night... boring me to death, couldn't move without having to shotgun him or be carbined myself, at first thought 'oh well, i'll go about my business now' then he shows up again, pure glitcher. I'd have solo session'd but had too much pride. In the end i made him leave and i got my tatts and clobber.

You are a troll's wet dream. Definition of "doin' it wrong"

• AzraelX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users