Quantcast

» «
Photo

Were you gifted a large sum of money? Here's how to get rid of it.

14 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Create a second character, withdraw your millions into their wallet, and delete the second character. Wallah. You can now stop saying that the only way to get rid of your "gifted" millions and billions is to spend it, or that you're stuck with it, and the game is now boring.

The Law
  • The Law

Collector

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Wasn't it proved in the other thread that it just goes into your bank?

DoubleDownDon
  • DoubleDownDon

Square Civilian

• Members

What if I already have a second character that I dont want to get rid of?

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by PS-B_C, 20 November 2013 - 09:43 PM.

*Voila lol.
I was given 4 bil, but there's no way I'm getting rid of it.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Why not just super cars up for people to play with? A massive charity room would be awesome.

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

*Voila lol.

2.1bill is max lol

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Anyone on xbox know how to give millions away? I wouldnt mind taking some of that weight out of your bank account.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

According to the barnyard animal fanatic that doesn't work. There are sti other options though, like spending it on purchasing and repurchasing supercars over and over again on a new character. Tedious but if you truly want to get rid of it..

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 20 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

*Voila lol.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I was going for wallah, not voila.

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

*Voila lol.

2.1bill is max lol

No it's not, but above that your social club breaks and your stats get messe up. My total spending is -300mil apparently but I have 4bil in the bank.
My character is pretty in debt.
  • myztical78 likes this

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by LeSuede, 20 November 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Create a second character, withdraw your millions into their wallet, and delete the second character. Wallah. You can now stop saying that the only way to get rid of your "gifted" millions and billions is to spend it, or that you're stuck with it, and the game is now boring.

Take any car to LSC then keep respraying it with the most expensive paint jobs until you have no money left. Roughly $20000 a pop if you haven't unlocked Chrome yet.

You can probably blow about a million in a minute. If you feel that strongly about it and a couple of hours spare, then it's very doable.

If you got billions however, then I'd just give up and live with it lol.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Anyone on xbox know how to give millions away? I wouldnt mind taking some of that weight out of your bank account.

Modded console.

You pretty much needs balls of steel and not give a flying f*ck about your console because MS are quick on the ban hammer from what I've heard.

I don't have an Xbox nor do I see much Xbox scene stuff but what little I do see it's rough and most avoid online.  (Times might have changed.. like I say I frequent several Sony hax sites and they have very very small Xbox communities)

PS3... pretty much if you don't go around blantly hacking... you can pirate and play any game you want online.  You don't even need to be on the latest CFW that spoofs OFW.. actually it's pretty stupid to use their off-shoot patches that spoof a version... there is a MUCH better way of just going through your PC as a proxy that tricks PSN... 

You can PM me if you have a modded PS3 and don't have a f*cking clue how to use... I'm not expecting any PMs...

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:20 PM

*Voila lol.

2.1bill is max lol

No it's not. I have more than that.

Also, the max you can deposit at once is $1B, the most you can withdraw at once is $1M. It would take the absolute piss to withdraw a few hundred million.

GabbyGums
  • GabbyGums

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by GabbyGums, 20 November 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Doesn't work newb. Goes back into your bank.
If you are going to spend hours respraying cars you might as well just give those cars away to people who can use the money. I get the whole, why not get rid of it as fast as possible crap, but you can't spend 200 Million let alone 2 Billion as fast as you think you can. It's been a few days and I've only been able to rid myself of 30 Million by giving cars away.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Modded console.

You pretty much needs balls of steel and not give a flying f*ck about your console because MS are quick on the ban hammer from what I've heard.

I don't have an Xbox nor do I see much Xbox scene stuff but what little I do see it's rough and most avoid online.  (Times might have changed.. like I say I frequent several Sony hax sites and they have very very small Xbox communities)

PS3... pretty much if you don't go around blantly hacking... you can pirate and play any game you want online.  You don't even need to be on the latest CFW that spoofs OFW.. actually it's pretty stupid to use their off-shoot patches that spoof a version... there is a MUCH better way of just going through your PC as a proxy that tricks PSN... 

You can PM me if you have a modded PS3 and don't have a f*cking clue how to use... I'm not expecting any PMs...

Na, my ps3 is just a dusty blueray player nowadays, but thanks anyway. Hopefully someone on xbox can hook me up. Thanks anyway n sh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users