Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tommy Vercetti Vs Niko Bellic

22 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Deadliest? (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is The Deadliest Warrior?

1. Tommy Vercetti (14 votes [36.84%])

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

2. Niko Bellic (24 votes [63.16%])

Percentage of vote: 63.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

Tommy Vercetti- A ruthless mob boss who built a criminal empire that dominated 1980s Vice City.

Niko Bellic- A fearless hired gun who blazed a path through the underworld of Liberty City

WHO...IS...DEADLIEST?!

Weapons

Long range

Tommy Vercetti- M4 Carbine

Niko Bellic- AK-47

Mid Range

Tommy Vercetti- Colt Python

Niko Bellic-  Glock 22

Close Quaters

Tommy Vercetti- Machette

Niko Bellic-  Combat Knife

Special Weapons

Tommy Vercetti- M60

Niko Bellic- RPG-7

X Factors

Ruthlessness

Combat Experience

Physiological Health

Physical Endurance

Marksmenship

So in the format of Deadliest Warrior who would get the edge in each weapons and x factors? Who would who would be the Deadliest Warrior? This is a 5 on 5 fight, Tommy and four of his gangmembers against Niko and four allies.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Pretty sure Vercetti would kick Niko's ass back to Serbia even if they were both at their peaks. Vercetti's squad of bodyguards was more capable than most everyone in V (maybe Packie could put up a good fight, that's it though IMO) and Vercetti himself was insanely tough. Niko might have been a professional, but he could never stand up to Vercetti in an urban environment.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

is this a serious question

niko would own tommy for sure with some of that army skills he has

sure tommy has bodyguards but that would be unfair

just simply tommy vs niko ---> niko wins

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

So this is the American Dream?

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Tommy would be f*cked if he had to chase Niko on foot and a large fence got in his way or if Niko pushed him into water.
  • WildBrick142 likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Niko sh*ts on Vercetti in every category, other than close quarters. He loses the close quarters thing because he only has a knife, while Tommy has a machete.

ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

I think I picked some good weapons for both sides and X Factors. Mid range for example, Tommy's Colt Python has more stopping power but Niko's Glock 22 has more ammo.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

I think I picked some good weapons for both sides and X Factors. Mid range for example, Tommy's Colt Python has more stopping power but Niko's Glock 22 has more ammo.

Did you even use the Python in Vice City? It was practically a one-hit kill

ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by ViceCityMobster86, 23 November 2013 - 02:18 AM.

Yes, it is an awesome weapon, just saying its more stopping power for the Colt Python Vs a bigger magazine for the Glock 22.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Yes, it is an awesome weapon, just saying its more stopping power for the Colt Python Vs a bigger magazine for the Glock 22.

Exactly. The Python can take down someone in a single shot. The Glock takes someone down in three or four, if I recall correctly? It's been a while since I properly played IV, but I know that I'd take a Python that's guaranteed a one-hit kill over a Glock

ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Exactly. The Python can take down someone in a single shot. The Glock takes someone down in three or four, if I recall correctly? It's been a while since I properly played IV, but I know that I'd take a Python that's guaranteed a one-hit kill over a Glock

You can get a one hit kill with the Glock but you need to get a headshot. In game the Python is a one hit kill regardless.  In would say, long range, Tommy and Niko are even.  Any opinions on the other weapons and who has the edge in x factors?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:08 AM

You can get a one hit kill with the Glock but you need to get a headshot. In game the Python is a one hit kill regardless.  In would say, long range, Tommy and Niko are even.  Any opinions on the other weapons and who has the edge in x factors?

The shotguns in VC also had one-shot kills, IIRC. IV's shotguns had the same, but you had to be super close up.

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Fuel injected suicide machine

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 23 November 2013 - 09:38 AM.

Something tells me Tommy's pent up rage and talent for surviving the odds would win him the battle, he was ambushed by eleven men and killed them all, he's not stupid either so it'd be tricky for Niko to get the better of him unless he takes advantage of Tommy's anger issues and uses it to lead him into a trap, even then Tommy would probably come out still breathing. It's not like Niko would go down easily either though, he can be pretty rage fuelled, he'd have his marksmanship training from the military, but then it might come to nothing considering Tommy has the more accurate rifle: the M4. 

If Vercetti could land a hit on Niko with the Python, he'd be done, but Niko could spam the hell out of his Glock and overwhelm Tommy with his additional bullets, he only needs to hit Tommy once in a vital area to kill him.

With melee weapons, the machete has a longer reach but Niko would probably have some experience with a combat knife so he could get in a fatal stab if he was quick enough. You have to remember how vicious Tommy is though, he'd be swinging it like a butcher and he never backs down so I think he'd be a pretty tough melee opponent to beat.

With heavy weapons Nike might have an advantage, all he'd have to do is get the drop on Tommy or his gang, and he could blow them away with one blast. However if Vercetti opens fire with the M60 before Niko gets a chance to aim though it could pretty much wipe him and his allies out if they didn't have enough cover.

All in all though, I think Tommy would win, he's the Harwood butcher, Niko may be a war veteran with good understanding of weapons and tactics but Tommy is no stranger to weapons either, and his psychotic rage combined with automatic and more accurate weapons such as the M4 would probably mean that he would come out on top. I think Niko and his allies would take down most of Vercetti's henchmen though before Tommy wipes them out though. 

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:25 AM

Niko moves like a slug, and Tommy runs faster than a car.

I think we know who wins here.
  • universetwisters likes this

ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

If this was a Deadliest Warrior match that would be factored into the sim. I am trying to hold a dicussion the way Deadliest Warrior would have.

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

Niko would butcher the Harwood Butcher. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I also thought of a possible factor:

Niko is really remorseful whenever he kills people. Tommy just seems to shrug it off and continue on his day. That could be kept in mind while picking an outcome.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

So this is the American Dream?

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Niko is really remorseful whenever he kills people. Tommy just seems to shrug it off and continue on his day. That could be kept in mind while picking an outcome.

Niko doesn't seem that remorseful when he slaughters a warehouse full of armed thugs screaming "Awwwwww motherf*ckers" or "I'll cut off your f*cking head".

He's full of different emotions from anger, pain, confusion etc. Never screw with someone who doesn't care if they live or die.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich alle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Niko doesn't seem that remorseful when he slaughters a warehouse full of armed thugs screaming "Awwwwww motherf*ckers" or "I'll cut off your f*cking head".

He's full of different emotions from anger, pain, confusion etc. Never screw with someone who doesn't care if they live or die.

Ever watch the cutscenes? Notice how Niko's all sympathetic outside of gameplay about killing, he's all remorseful about it.

Only time I recall Tommy being remorseful was when some dudes beat up the print works dude. I think his name was Kelly or Ernest or something like that.

• Revenge of the Donut likes this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Physically speaking, the only protagonist who would even stand a chance against Niko is Trevor. Even then I'm pretty sure Niko would win.

ViceCityMobster86
  • ViceCityMobster86

One crazy mofo

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

That would be "Ruthlessness"

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

Well if we use both games to compare

Niko: Can use cover, move while aiming, controls where he aims, SWIM, better at drive bys

Tommy: Runs faster then anyone, more health but takes damage from running to fast and falling from 3 feet, he can shoot but HAS to stand still

If anything I bet money Niko would destroy him if you go by gameplay with both games. 

• Miamivicecity likes this

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:35 AM

Let's look at it this way. 

I won't list Tommy's stats here as others done so before me.

But Niko's a army vet who has seen more action and death than Tommy, And is also a trained soldier.  This poll's basically saying a Trained Soldier vs a Mobster.

It's a fair fight but IMO Niko would win.

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Niko = Power

Tommy = Influence

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users