Need Players for Class Action Against Rockstar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic
PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

We should all team up and sue rockstar under class action for full refund of everything we've spent on GTA V. Considering the Online game's content has changed drastically from what was advertised/given from day 1, I would say it was not the same game and therefore false advertising.

KnightHawk251
  • KnightHawk251

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:48 PM

Stop f*cking whining, you paid what you paid for the single player portion of the game and rockstar added the online for free. I really don't see why people are complaining about payouts, me and some crew members made almost 200k in about 2-3 hours of playing missions. I'm guessing that's not enough or?
  • Zonnex likes this

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by ruined10, 20 November 2013 - 09:18 PM.

We should all team up and sue rockstar under class action for full refund of everything we've spent on GTA V. Considering the Online game's content has changed drastically from what was advertised/given from day 1, I would say it was not the same game and therefore false advertising.

Yeah they for sure have been unable to keep their word the game just is not gta  anymore It's more like the sims and is attracting such players.The problems are all their own doing they didn't listen to real gta players instead chose to listen to noobs who more than likely won't even stay on the game.

Stop f*cking whining, you paid what you paid for the single player portion of the game and rockstar added the online for free. I really don't see why people are complaining about payouts, me and some crew members made almost 200k in about 2-3 hours of playing missions. I'm guessing that's not enough or?

Actually he has a right to complain they f*cked the game up real bad and have not kept their word on a number of things. And no 200k is not enough not when some noob can glitch that in like 2 minutes by selling cars.

The economy is not balanced at all

• UGA-CJHouston likes this

HenryMonstro
  • HenryMonstro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Wow. Simply wow.

Unbelievable is another word id like to use for this post!!

KnightHawk251
  • KnightHawk251

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

Yeah they for sure have been unable to keep their word the game just is not gta  anymore It's more like the sims and is attracting such players.The problems are all their own doing they didn't listen to real gta players instead chose to listen to noobs who more than likely won't even stay on the game.

Actually he has a right to complain they f*cked the game up real bad and have not kept their word on a number of things. And no 200k is not enough not when some noob can glitch that in like 2 minutes by selling cars.

They haven't f*cked the game up. People found a weakness in the code and people decided to take advantage of it. The only people you have to blame for the payout cuts are the the people who farmed the sh*t out of certain missions and races for example roof top rumble and criminal records. Rockstar wanted this to be a gradual process not in the first 2 weeks. The economy part of the game hasn't even begun yet, so you really can't complain. If 200k isn't enough for you to live on for one session of gameplay I don't know what is. I can only suggest you buy a cash card or glitch.
  • Zonnex likes this

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:10 PM Edited by ruined10, 20 November 2013 - 10:10 PM.

They haven't f*cked the game up. People found a weakness in the code and people decided to take advantage of it. The only people you have to blame for the payout cuts are the the people who farmed the sh*t out of certain missions and races for example roof top rumble and criminal records. Rockstar wanted this to be a gradual process not in the first 2 weeks. The economy part of the game hasn't even begun yet, so you really can't complain. If 200k isn't enough for you to live on for one session of gameplay I don't know what is. I can only suggest you buy a cash card or glitch.

Ok let's break apart Your post shall we first off You say they have not f*cked the game up ok well what about the whole bad sport system

This has completely ruined the game for a lot of people and yes You may be one of the noobs who used to complain about getting killed on GTA IV but bad sport has no place in grand theft auto a game based around crime and killing.

Secondly the whole passive mode feature people can just go around killing people then turn on passive mode and avoid being killed themselves,

The game is VERY divided for example You now have 3 targeting modes Free aim assisted aim and traditional gta which is auto aim. They need to get rid of assisted aiming. 

I believe they also need to have a menu system like gta iv had with friendly fire on and off this would stop the need for bad sport and passive mode so all people who moan about getting killed can go back to playing the sims or what ever kind of role playing they do

A lot of things they listed we would be able to do like rob other players for cash are non existent the car modifications are extremely limited on a lot of vehicles there is not a whole lot to do for someone who is already a high rank there is nothing to be gained.

The beach bum dlc is a shambles terrible vehicles and weapons.

They have completely turned their backs on certain communities like for instance the piloting  community which was huge in gta iv but in gta v they have completely ruined the handling of the helicopters making they terribly weak and giving them missiles which auto lock on if you have a wanted level and can't be free aimed. Not to mention taking away the health pack spawns we had on iv.Therefore removing that whole aspect of the game.

Also the whole team deathmatch side of the game is completely dead You have to message recent players to get a proper game it would put crew members on opposing teams and it seems either no one wants to play it (which I highly doubt) Or their lobby system is not putting people in eachothers lobbies the match making system is really bad loads of empty freemodes have to search sometimes 5 times to find a half decent game.

Let's see what else the whole mugger aspect is great except there is nothing to be gained from it we were told by rockstar ohh you have to bank Your cash or You could lose a large amount of it which all turned out to be complete bullsh*t as usual.

They have failed now like 3 times at patching the los santos customs glitch they seemed more concerned about selling cash cards to noobs than actually fixing the game.

Not to mention they have failed at preventing people from modding the game.The list is really endless of problems Now for You it may be perfect You can drive around without worry of being killed but a lot of the real gta players are getting fed up of the game already with being punished for playing the game how it should be played.

I mean rockstar talked about gta online being a long lasting thing but its numbers have gone down a lot i mean it seems dead some days and I know from experience that when games lose numbers like that they never quite fully recover so yes rockstar needs to do some serious fixing to this game.

I do enjoy the game but it has so much potential to be the best game ever from an online multiplayer point of view changes need to be made though.

I have been playing gta since the first one on ps1 so I will continue to support gta I would just like to see some changes made that is all. 

God 2.0
  • God 2.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

glitching is part of every online game nothing new in fact i feel bad for the people who sit countless hours looking for glitches but the game always comes with a warning with online play 

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Screw the money. 6 hours of racing against people shouldn't equal ONE level. I'm sorry, but this isn't a f*cking MMO, slow level up shouldn't be part of it, and its slower than even WOW.

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

glitching is part of every online game nothing new in fact i feel bad for the people who sit countless hours looking for glitches but the game always comes with a warning with online play 

I'm not complaining about the glitchers in general I could care less I ranked up legit the only things I have a problem with are the things rockstar have implemented into gta online like I said the game could be so much more

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

I'm talking about fixing what ISNT broken. Why change level ups and cash payouts when there was nothing wrong with them in the first place?

God 2.0
  • God 2.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

because people abused them i am guilty of doing races just for quick level up but who didnt maybe that is why you are crying 

RydersGrove
  • RydersGrove

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Nobody ever expects sh*t from a new Mario game that costs 69.99, but if R* doesn't release your perfect, flawless, dream game lets get f*cking lawsuit. 

KnightHawk251
  • KnightHawk251

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

I agree with you Ruined about the free aim element of the game all sessions should be free aim.

The buzzard does have target selection if you have a passenger in the gunners seat.

The bad sport system does have its flaws, but seems to have improved slightly with the latest patch.

You can rob people of their money, it's called call mugger it unlocks at level 50. Before you mention you can't take all of there money, imagine you had just sold a fully customised sultan RS for $120,000 and someone came around the corner and killed you, you would complain that people are able to take all your money.

Beach bum pack DLC was free so don't expect much and a stop complaining about receiving free stuff.

Car modifications, as more DLC's are released the more vehicles you will be able to modify.

I wouldn't really say cash cards are for noobs as most of the posts I have seen on here are people who don't have 4-8hrs a day to play a game. I understand that rockstar made $1,000,000,000 from game sales, but it is not free to run servers.

Almost all games are able to be modded one way or another, so it's not really a surprise this has happened.

As to referring to me as a noob who cried about getting killed in GTA 4, I never played GTA 4 and I use free aim not auto aim. I might not be very good at free aim, but I use it. I would also like to mention the online portion of the game is less than 2 months old and will improve over time.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

Nobody ever expects sh*t from a new Mario game that costs 69.99, but if R* doesn't release your perfect, flawless, dream game lets get f*cking lawsuit. 

They released a decent game for 60 bucks. Then they f*ckED it up because they're assholes an have a corporate agenda. THATS where the lawsuit comes in.

KnightHawk251
  • KnightHawk251

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

They released a decent game for 60 bucks. Then they f*ckED it up because they're assholes an have a corporate agenda. THATS where the lawsuit comes in.

Oh heaven forbid a company tries to make money, what is this world coming to.

God 2.0
  • God 2.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

what did they mess up on? complain all you want but if you dont want to see change stick to story mode

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

i like so much the game right now, but it can still be more funny addiding more stuff, because doing missions over and over makes me losing the fun, i only get many fun doing survivals, and i see pretty cool the new survival in del perro.

i'm happy that they patched the LSC glitch and some other issues. maybe in future patched they restore the payment into normally instead of the half of the total amount.

Cpt Mazoka
  • Cpt Mazoka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

Ruined10 you say the game have lost a lot of players didn't BF4 come out 11/1? and Cod ghost 11/5? maybe that's why the game lost som players.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

It is impossible to level up now. Thats what they f*cked up. It takes 12-16 hours of continuous jobs to level up one level. Not even MMOs have that slow leveling. Rockstar does NOT know what they're doing.

Itz_Tote94
  • Itz_Tote94

Somewhere in Catalonia

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

i'm level 93 right now and i didn't glitched, it's not so difficult for me, try doing Lester's and Martín's missions, you get a lot of rp there or survivals, but that's more slowly than L and M missions.

• HenryMonstro likes this

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

i'm level 93 right now and i didn't glitched, it's not so difficult for me, try doing Lester's and Martín's missions, you get a lot of rp there or survivals, but that's more slowly than L and M missions.

Tried it... It still takes forever as they lowered the RP on these too. What rockstar doesn't get is that some people are better at racing, some people are better at shooting. The payout system from 1.05 and earlier worked FINE. There was nothing wrong with it.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

RP wasn't lowered on MISSIONS.

Only RACES, DEATHMATCHES, TEAMDEATHMATCHES, & LAST TEAM STANDINGS.

All mission payout are the same RP & Money as they were prior to this latest update.

I play every single night with my crew, and we use missions to level up and earn money.

If your lazy and just prefer racing GET A RACING GAME.

This isn't Grand Turismo or Forza... this GTA, the game of shooting, robbing, and killing. You also ignored the fact that this is the 1st GTA game that rockstar made everyone who purchased it the testers.

They fixed all the single player issues, but used us to fix the online issues. They even call this a BETA online. They haven't released the heists yet and when they do the game will be officially launched online and will be complete. Sure they have more updates planned as they want to trickle in new content.

However ROCKSTAR IS NOT TAKING REQUESTS!  This isn't a hotline or a call center, you only tell them of the issues in the game and they fix them as they get more people reporting them. Rockstar already has all the new content made and ready, and they already have plans on when to release each update and when to add new content.

They won't give everything at once as they don't want to make the game useless. They want to continually add the content so you have something to look forward to.

Just shut your mouth and play the game, all new content is FREE FOR LIFE.

Take that to COD or Battlefield or any other game, you have to pay for your DLCs.

Rockstar makes them free, thats the difference they aren't as greedy as the other companies. They aren't even making a PC version, or Xbox One, or PS4 version.

• Itz_Tote94 likes this

jjwk87
  • jjwk87

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Congratulations! You are officially the dumbest person on the internet.

BeDoomed
  • BeDoomed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

OP if you don't like it so much go play COD, dumbas* whining little child.

YANF
  • YANF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by YANF, 21 November 2013 - 07:51 PM.

I do understand why people might be mad that they paid hard earned $$$ for in-game $$$ when frickin glitchers made all they wanted by exploiting flaws in the game. 

That's just life I'm afraid.

I hope everything they glitched is taken from them. It would be nice if everyone played in the spirit intended by Rockstar and the majority of the gamer's out there, but alas, it's too much to ask.

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

I do understand why people might be mad that they paid hard earned $$$ for in-game $$$ when frickin glitchers made all they wanted by exploiting flaws in the game. 

That's just life I'm afraid.

I hope everything they glitched is taken from them. It would be nice if everyone played in the spirit intended by Rockstar and the majority of the gamer's out there, but alas, it's too much to ask.

I agree on the glitchers (though glitching police cars and other cars into garages isnt as bad, we should be allowed to save those, it is grand theft auto, we should be allowed to steal from the cops and army.). Anyway, the big problem here is the $ and RP/XP awards for missions, races and other jobs. They reduced them to the point where doing ALL of these jobs is worthless. People are quitting the game and yeah... We're losing people to play with. What good is a game that they encourage cooperation when theres noone to cooperate with.

Anyway, we should all file a complaint here:

http://www.bbb.org/n...w-york-ny-57719

That is the rockstar games BBB profile. Enough people complain there and rockstar will have no choice.

ruined10
  • ruined10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

I agree with you Ruined about the free aim element of the game all sessions should be free aim.

The buzzard does have target selection if you have a passenger in the gunners seat.

The bad sport system does have its flaws, but seems to have improved slightly with the latest patch.

You can rob people of their money, it's called call mugger it unlocks at level 50. Before you mention you can't take all of there money, imagine you had just sold a fully customised sultan RS for $120,000 and someone came around the corner and killed you, you would complain that people are able to take all your money.

Beach bum pack DLC was free so don't expect much and a stop complaining about receiving free stuff.

Car modifications, as more DLC's are released the more vehicles you will be able to modify.

I wouldn't really say cash cards are for noobs as most of the posts I have seen on here are people who don't have 4-8hrs a day to play a game. I understand that rockstar made $1,000,000,000 from game sales, but it is not free to run servers.

Almost all games are able to be modded one way or another, so it's not really a surprise this has happened.

As to referring to me as a noob who cried about getting killed in GTA 4, I never played GTA 4 and I use free aim not auto aim. I might not be very good at free aim, but I use it. I would also like to mention the online portion of the game is less than 2 months old and will improve over time.

I never said anything about taking all of peoples money rockstar said that You would lose a good portion of it which they have not backed up. The mugger is pointless pay 1k to steal 2k which You have to then kill the mugger to get it's not enough and it's not like they said it would be.

I like this game I do but things just need to be changed I am merely venting wouldn't call it over complaining but as someone who enjoyed gta iv I just wish there was more likeness

PhoenixJedi
  • PhoenixJedi

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

Also: Rockstar Games #: 212-358-8023.

dorkmas
  • dorkmas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

im glad im not dissapointed in gta online. sounds exhausting