Quantcast

» «
Photo

Someone present me with solid evidence...

172 replies to this topic
Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

Having a mechanic in SP would also make sense, you've a garage and you've personal cars, but no mechanic to deliver them?

Say I need MY personal CAR while I'm far north on the map and my garage (with Franklin) is far south on the map, I need to travel 5 minutes just to get my car?

Why not have it delivered like Single-player? It doesn't make SENSE.

Why are you still not understanding?

I've said twice that it is an incentive to not destroy your car like an idiot, because in the SP game, it is your own fault when you do.

Why are you still not understanding that even in multiplayer you can destroy your car like an idiot.

Are you seriously saying that in MP it's not your fault at all if you destroy your car? Do you even realize how off that sounds?

You make no sense bro.

Oh and by this point I am talking about Mechanic if you haven't realized, not insurance.

In multiplayer, other players can destroy your car, meaning that sometimes it's not your fault

In singleplayer, other players cannot destroy your car, meaning it is always your fault

I'm not talking about completely blowing the thing up, I'm just talking about trashing it.

As far as I can see it, that and the ability to warp in SP, along with how the mechanic just plain does not fit the tone of the SP game at all is why you don't have one.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Dude, stop, you're killing me.

Just because I dislike GTA V to an extent, it means I am not allowed to be here? You're acting pathetic.

Says the one who keep crying about sp, yep.

Having a mechanic in SP would also make sense, you've a garage and you've personal cars, but no mechanic to deliver them?

Say I need MY personal CAR while I'm far north on the map and my garage (with Franklin) is far south on the map, I need to travel 5 minutes just to get my car?

Why not have it delivered like Single-player? It doesn't make SENSE.

How do you know it doesn't make any sense. Ever worked with Rockstar during the gta 5 development?

I've nothing to say to you anymore, you're obviously going to eat the sh*t that Rockstar would throw at you, I'm done with you.

• AlexL likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

Sorry man, but you've provided no evidence at all. No facts. Just statements of opinion. Like I said earlier, he asked for EVIDENCE of the SP development suffering because of the Online development. 

You can't provide evidence of this, because there isn't any. THAT is a fact. Unless you've got some access to R* that we don't have.

Fun fact: I know a couple of R* employees and have no evidence of this. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

You can call it what you want, but it's obvious what they are doing. It's like saying the air dosen't exist just because you don't see it.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

f*ck's sake man, stop dancing around the point and give a f*cking straight answer. 

Your point is like air. I can't see it. You haven't even made it yet. Are you a f*cking magician or something?

If you can't present some facts, shut up. 

Love and kissies, 

FZK.

• Echolex likes this

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

he asked for EVIDENCE of the SP development suffering because of the Online development. 

You can't provide evidence of this, because there isn't any. THAT is a fact. Unless you've got some access to R* that we don't have.

No, we don't know that that is a fact.

There might be evidence of it and I'm open to anything anyone can give me. But so far, I haven't seen it.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:23 PM Edited by AlexL, 20 November 2013 - 03:24 PM.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

f*ck's sake man, stop dancing around the point and give a f*cking straight answer. 

Your point is like air. I can't see it. You haven't even made it yet. Are you a f*cking magician or something?

Love and kissies, 

FZK.

Singleplayer experience sacrificed for online (explained above) -FACT

End of story... This is worse than twilight.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Love and kissies, 

FZK.

Singleplayer experience sacrificed for online -FACT

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word 'evidence'.

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/
noun

1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

You saying repeatedly that it suffered is not evidence, nor is it a fact, as you have not provided any sources of information to verify what you're claiming. 

I thought I was a f*cking dick, but you've taken the f*cking title, champ. 

• 727gta likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word 'evidence'.

evidence
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ns/
noun

1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

You saying repeatedly that it suffered is not evidence, nor is it a fact, as you have not provided any sources of information to verify what you're claiming. 

I thought I was a f*cking dick, but you've taken the f*cking title, champ. 

Cool.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

So, you all admit you're talking out of your asses then?

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Love and kissies, 
FZK.

Singleplayer experience sacrificed for online (explained above) -FACT

Mr. Alex, learn the difference between fact and opinion.

:-)

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

Haha, it's fun to watch you try and squirm out of this. Yes a beta works too, but that's not what you said. You said it 'needs' patches.

This isn't true.

Also Duke Nukem Forever started development around the same time as Vice City and it finally came out, what last year?

Oh and it's horrible. So no...more time doesn't always equal a better game.

If they didn't rush the release date they could have spent more time fixing bugs and other things.

Oh yeah, they rushed the release date so much that they delayed the game! Man, damn them and their rushed game!

Seriously, you're f*cking stupid. Everything you have posted in this topic has been complete and utter nonsense.

I'll say it once: SP did not suffer because of multiplayer.

Wanna know how? Because there's 2 different development teams. One for SP, one for multiplayer. People act as if there's one big team working on everything. Those people don't know what they're talking about.

Are the 2 teams in contact? Most definitely. Could some things benefit SP by being added from MP? Sure. But saying that SP is dumbed down because of online is literal retardation, because it cannot be. It's literally impossible for it to be, since there are separate teams.

If you didn't like the story, then OK, that's your opinion. That's the story that the SP team came up with, and it wasn't rushed because of MP, because MP AND SP ARE THERE OWN SEPARATE TEAMS.

Get it now? Or are you gonna keep being delusional?

• kingkock666 likes this

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

It still baffles me that people are still trying to say this game is good. It's a complete mess.

• AlexL likes this

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

It still baffles me that people are still trying to say this game is good. It's a complete mess.

That sure doesn't sound like an opinion. Not at all.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by Official General, 20 November 2013 - 11:06 PM.

It's quite simple. Either way, Rockstar f**ked up by omitting certain features from SP and making them appear in the online MP. The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from that is the fact that Rockstar have appeared to have neglected the SP in favor of the MP.

But hey OP, if you wanna lick Rockstar's asses clean, there is no stopping you, you're still gonna do it.

• AlexL likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 20 November 2013 - 11:08 PM.

It still baffles me how people's IQ's are so low they don't know what opinions are.

Official General: read my post above. And how is OP licking R*'s ass? By asking for evidence? You're starting to sound like the asshats that roam around this forum calling anybody who like the game 'Cockstar fanboyz'

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by Echolex, 20 November 2013 - 11:09 PM.

by omitting certain features from SP and making them appear in the online MP. The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from that is the fact that Rockstar have appeared to have neglected the SP in favor of the MP.

Okay, now tell me why that's a reasonable conclusion.

The only reasonable conclusion, at that.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

by omitting certain features from SP and making them appear in the online MP. The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from that is the fact that Rockstar have appeared to have neglected the SP in favor of the MP.

You have brain cells don't you ?

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Excellent job insulting my intelligence instead of answering me. That sure proved something!

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

I presented that reason. Two. Seperate. Teams. Again, read my post.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 21 November 2013 - 12:01 AM.

People need dramatic evidence to shake them out of apathy, as a man I cannot do. As a man I can be ignored. I can be destroyed but as a symbol I can be incorruptable, I can be everlasting.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

...that the production of Online took away from the single-player experience.

Demonstrable evidence. Do it. Bring it to me, I'd like to see it, because I see a lot of whining about this on these forums because many of you seem to, for some reason, take the multiplayer direction of the series personally, and it upsets you. For some reason.

Single Player Trailer shown that you can buy houses and it was taken out for online. 

Now you got your proof so now get off of Rockstar dick. 

kingkock666
  • kingkock666

I'm a Dingus....

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

It's quite simple. Either way, Rockstar f**ked up by omitting certain features from SP and making them appear in the online MP. The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn from that is the fact that Rockstar have appeared to have neglected the SP in favor of the MP.

But hey OP, if you wanna lick Rockstar's asses clean, there is no stopping you, you're still gonna do it.

when a person thinks they are clever, but they clearly are not....

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 21 November 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Demonstrable evidence. Do it. Bring it to me, I'd like to see it, because I see a lot of whining about this on these forums because many of you seem to, for some reason, take the multiplayer direction of the series personally, and it upsets you. For some reason.

Single Player Trailer shown that you can buy houses and it was taken out for online. 

Congratulations. You have something that got cut from the game, which in no way proves SP being half-assed because of multiplayer. All that that proves is that buying houses got cut.

Do you even try anymore?

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

It still baffles me how people's IQ's are so low they don't know what opinions are.

Official General: read my post above. And how is OP licking R*'s ass? By asking for evidence? You're starting to sound like the asshats that roam around this forum calling anybody who like the game 'Cockstar fanboyz'

How about horrible a.i.?

Peds attacking you for no reason.

Story is full of plot holes.

Horrible rendering.

and now the new DLC bugs

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

Safehouses weren't cut from SP, anyways they are a pointless feature too.

The gameplay trailer was just badly displayed..

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:22 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 21 November 2013 - 12:23 AM.

How about horrible a.i.?  Explain

Peds attacking you for no reason. No idea. If it was a glitch, it'd be fixed by now, so it must be a feature; making fun of how aggressive or protective Americans are. That's the only thing I could come up with that justifies it. Bad decision by R*

Story is full of plot holes. Story isn't the best

Horrible rendering. That's called being on a console with 512 MB of RAM and horrible specs with everything else.

and now the new DLC bugs Bugs usually happen when new code is introduced.

So the game's a complete mess due to a couple points? Just further proving what I said: Opinion

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

Congratulations. You have something that got cut from the game, which in no way proves SP being half-assed because of multiplayer. All that that proves is that buying houses got cut.

Do you even try anymore?

That shows you they cut something out. Use your head for once like you told someone else to do. 

Look at all the sh*t Online has over Single Player:

Quick GPS

Enlarge GPS

Inventory

Stores on the Radar

Buying Garages and Apartments

Mechanic

Personal Car tracker

Insurance

Lester help ( Like remove Wanted Level, find plane and etc.... )

Play heist when ever you want when its out 

More clothes in Online

Sad thing is they can easily get port the code to Single Player. 

Now please come up with your logic proving I'm wrong and your right even with all the proof in front of your eyes. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by Raavi, 21 November 2013 - 12:39 AM.

Do you even try anymore?

That shows you they cut something out. Use your head for once like you told someone else to do. 

Quick GPS

Enlarge GPS

Inventory

Stores on the Radar

Mechanic

Personal Car tracker

Insurance

More clothes in Online

Now please come up with your logic proving I'm wrong and your right even with all the proof in front of your eyes. 

+ Merryweather perks (ammo drop, backup helo, boat pickup, helo pickup, call mercenaries, airstrike)

+ Pegasus

+ Visible body armor

No reason why this all isn't offline, and like you said it's a ridiculously easy fix.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 21 November 2013 - 12:47 AM.

Do you even try anymore?

Quick GPS

Enlarge GPS

Inventory

Stores on the Radar

Mechanic

Personal Car tracker

Insurance

More clothes in Online

I'm just gonna copy and paste my other comment, since no one seems to want to acknowledge it:

"I'll say it once: SP did not suffer because of multiplayer.

Wanna know how? Because there's 2 different development teams. One for SP, one for multiplayer. People act as if there's one big team working on everything. Those people don't know what they're talking about.

Are the 2 teams in contact? Most definitely. Could some things benefit SP by being added from MP? Sure. But saying that SP is dumbed down because of online is literal retardation, because it cannot be. It's literally impossible for it to be, since there are separate teams.

If you didn't like the story, then OK, that's your opinion. That's the story that the SP team came up with, and it wasn't rushed because of MP, because MP AND SP ARE THERE OWN SEPARATE TEAMS."

And you have proven to know nothing about game development.

"Sad thing is they can easily port the code to Single Player"

Haha, no. Although it depends on what gets ported, it's not as easy as copy and paste.

The point of the topic is to give the OP solid evidence that SP was half-assed because of Online. This is not possible, because there's only speculation after my comment. OP wins the day.
  • Wolfhuman likes this

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:47 AM

How about horrible a.i.?  Explain

Peds attacking you for no reason. No idea. If it was a glitch, it'd be fixed by now, so it must be a feature; making fun of how aggressive or protective Americans are. That's the only thing I could come up with that justifies it. Bad decision by R*

Story is full of plot holes. Story isn't the best

Horrible rendering. That's called being on a console with 512 MB of RAM and horrible specs with everything else.

and now the new DLC bugs Bugs usually happen when new code is introduced.

So the game's a complete mess due to a couple points? Just further proving what I said: Opinion

You are a complete dumb f*ck aren't you...I'm giving you facts and you are still saying opinion, read a f*cking dictionary sh*t for brains this game is complete sh*t. Get over it.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

69 missions. Half of them are for the FIB. Madrazo looks like he has a bigger backstory in the beginning but then disappears. Franklin's has NO BACKSTORY. Enough said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users