Quantcast

» «
Photo

Someone present me with solid evidence...

172 replies to this topic
SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by SmoothGTA, 20 November 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Lol, ok I'm done with you Alex. There is no sense discussing with a person who doesn't care about facts.

By the way you have yet to bring any of your own up. It's all hyperbole, and really bad hyperbole at that.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

Lol, ok I'm done with you. There is no sense discussing with a person who doesn't care about facts.

By the way you have yet to bring any of your own up. It's all hyperbole, and really bad hyperbole at that.

But of course! Everything you say is a fact and written in stone, all hail SmoothGTA!

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

With all due respect, that's the most bullsh*tting excuse I've ever heard.

Even in multiplayer you can f*ck up your own car, there's no immunity from yourself in multiplayer, it doesn't matter if it's your fault or not, that makes no sense at all.

Bullsh*tting excuse, okay. Sure.

I'm about 90% sure those are the reasons why it is that way.

90% sure, in YOUR opinion, and 10% not sure, all of those reasons can be from the 10%.

Has it occured to Rockstar that maybe I don't like to steal cars left and right and I prefer to use my own personal vehicles?

You ask people to provide you with solid evidence about a lot of stuff yet you provide none to back up your -OPINIONS-.

Have fun, mate.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:32 PM

More hyperbole isn't gonna make your case any stronger Alex :cool:

Have a nice day!

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by blakeney, 20 November 2013 - 02:34 PM.

It's almost 100% certain that the two were developed independently then brought together late in development. There's just no way one team could have done both games in that time.

I reckon a year or two on building the map, then 2 teams split and worked on SP and MP. So it's not really possible to have one detract from the other, if that were the case. 

I honestly can't think of any major issues with SP that were caused by neglect from the team. SP shines like f*cking diamonds. I still reserve judgement on Online, as I've not spent enough time in there to make a clear call on it yet. What I've seen, I think is pretty good. 

I agree, you can almost feel the slight difference.

Idiots will disagree because they don't have the ability to think too deep without mummy around, so things like that go over their heads.

*edit* to clarify how it feels different.. SP feels a lot more "solid" and like a packaged product... Online feels somewhat "loose" in comparison.

Not sure f that makes sense or anyone else see's it like that?:p

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Haha, it's fun to watch you try and squirm out of this. Yes a beta works too, but that's not what you said. You said it 'needs' patches.

This isn't true.

Also Duke Nukem Forever started development around the same time as Vice City and it finally came out, what last year?

Oh and it's horrible. So no...more time doesn't always equal a better game.

Yeah so what? Duke Nukem Forever is sh*tty and that's not my fault. Rockstar is a multi-billion company and I'm pretty sure they could afford better than that. If they didn't rush the release date they could have spent more time fixing bugs and other things.

Its your own fault that you ruining SP.

If there was no online, then you would probably be satisfied with what you had.

SP is already good, but you are keep saying things like: "look at online, it got more things!".

Keep on saying that, you are ruining the game experience for yourself.

Some gamers are never satisfied with what they have.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

SP is already good, but you are keep saying things like: "look at online, it got more things!".

K.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

Alex unless you can learn to differentiate between facts/evidence and opinions I'm going to start ignoring you as well.

you seem to believe that you live in your own world where your opinions are facts, and other's are nothing.

You saying that to me is being struck and killed by an ambulance levels of irony.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

K.

K

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Haha, it's fun to watch you try and squirm out of this. Yes a beta works too, but that's not what you said. You said it 'needs' patches.

This isn't true.

Also Duke Nukem Forever started development around the same time as Vice City and it finally came out, what last year?

Yeah so what? Duke Nukem Forever is sh*tty and that's not my fault. Rockstar is a multi-billion company and I'm pretty sure they could afford better than that. If they didn't rush the release date they could have spent more time fixing bugs and other things.

Some gamers accept the bones and trash that are thrown towards them.

Stop implying that the game is the best just because YOU like it, games are subjective, some people may like it, some may not. Deal with it.

• AlexL likes this

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

With all due respect, that's the most bullsh*tting excuse I've ever heard.

Even in multiplayer you can f*ck up your own car, there's no immunity from yourself in multiplayer, it doesn't matter if it's your fault or not, that makes no sense at all.

Bullsh*tting excuse, okay. Sure.

I'm about 90% sure those are the reasons why it is that way.

90% sure, in YOUR opinion, and 10% not sure, all of those reasons can be from the 10%.

Has it occured to Rockstar that maybe I don't like to steal cars left and right and I prefer to use my own personal vehicles?

You ask people to provide you with solid evidence about a lot of stuff yet you provide none to back up your -OPINIONS-.

Have fun, mate.

Are you completely missing the part where I said it's an incentive to care about how well you are playing.

That is why it is that way.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

Alex unless you can learn to differentiate between facts/evidence and opinions I'm going to start ignoring you as well.

you seem to believe that you live in your own world where your opinions are facts, and other's are nothing.

You saying that to me is being struck and killed by an ambulance levels of irony.

I provided both evidence and opinions, and you ignored them. Would it make any difference if you ignore them now? Nope

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

The fact that online has things like infinite drug wars, car insurance, an inventory system, the upcoming free roam heist missions, more content in the dlc, selling cars, Simeons car thefts, etc proves that sp was neglected to an extent in some respects. Whether you feel these features are pointless in sp doesn't matter simply because this is an open world game and these things could have been made to fit the narrative.
  • AlexL likes this

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

I provided both evidence and opinions, and you ignored them. Would it make any difference if you ignore them now? Nope

Please outline your apparent evidence for me once again I'd truly love to see it.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

This isn't true.

Stop implying that the game is the best just because YOU like it, games are subjective, some people may like it, some may not. Deal with it.

Oops, forgot to say: imo. But actually, am not going to edit my post, because gta 5 is a great game.

There i said it, deal with it.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

Please outline your apparent evidence for me once again I'd truly love to see it.

We are going nowhere with this, go read my posts on the first page. Now where is your evidence that the singleplayer did not suffer because of the online?

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

This isn't true.

Oops, forgot to say: imo. But actually, am not going to edit my post, because gta 5 is a great game.

Yep, your opinion is that it is a great game, in my opinion, it is not, because gta 5 is NOT a great game.

Deal with it.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by Echolex, 20 November 2013 - 02:51 PM.

The fact that online has things like infinite drug wars, car insurance, an inventory system, the upcoming free roam heist missions, more content in the dlc, selling cars, Simeons car thefts, etc proves that sp was neglected to an extent in some respects. Whether you feel these features are pointless in sp doesn't matter simply because this is an open world game and these things could have been made to fit the narrative.

That's a good point.

The only way I can argue that is by saying that I don't feel that is R* "neglecting" the SP game.

They felt the SP is a complete game as it is and those things are exclusive to the Online experience for their own reasons. I don't know what all of those reasons are so I can't give them to you. I'd like to, but I can't.

Most things exclusive to the Online, though, are there as an incentive to play it, or because they suit a multiplayer environment, not a singleplayer one.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

We are going nowhere with this, go read my posts on the first page. Now where is your evidence that the singleplayer did not suffer because of the online?

You're right, we are going nowhere with this. Bye!

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

You're right, we are going nowhere with this. Bye!

see_you_later__alligator_by_TOM3S.png

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

We SP people can always hope for the PC version so all the talented people who do a great job modding on IV can continue their magic.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

This isn't true.

Yep, your opinion is that it is a great game, in my opinion, it is not, because gta 5 is NOT a great game.

Deal with it.

The Grand Theft Auto Network (GTA Network, or GTANet) is a network of Grand Theft Auto-related fansites and communities dedicated to the blockbuster series from Rockstar Games and Take 2 Entertainment.

Deal with that.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Dude, stop, you're killing me.

Just because I dislike GTA V to an extent, it means I am not allowed to be here? You're acting pathetic.

• 727gta likes this

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

The only thing that I can agree on so far is that insurance should be in SP. I would like to know the reason for that.

Everything else is Online only because it makes sense.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

Having a mechanic in SP would also make sense, you've a garage and you've personal cars, but no mechanic to deliver them?

Say I need MY personal CAR while I'm far north on the map and my garage (with Franklin) is far south on the map, I need to travel 5 minutes just to get my car?

Why not have it delivered like Single-player? It doesn't make SENSE.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Echolex, 20 November 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Having a mechanic in SP would also make sense, you've a garage and you've personal cars, but no mechanic to deliver them?

Say I need MY personal CAR while I'm far north on the map and my garage (with Franklin) is far south on the map, I need to travel 5 minutes just to get my car?

Why are you still not understanding?

I've said twice that it is an incentive to not destroy your car like an idiot, because in the SP game, it is your own fault when you do.

Also because in the SP game, you can use taxis to warp. You can't warp in MP.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by Sleepy187., 20 November 2013 - 03:05 PM.

Why are you still not understanding?

I've said twice that it is an incentive to not destroy your car like an idiot, because in the SP game, it is your own fault when you do.

Why are you still not understanding that even in multiplayer you can destroy your car like an idiot.

Are you seriously saying that in MP it's not your fault at all if you destroy your car? Do you even realize how off that sounds?

You make no sense bro.

Oh and by this point I am talking about Mechanic if you haven't realized, not insurance.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Dude, stop, you're killing me.

Just because I dislike GTA V to an extent, it means I am not allowed to be here? You're acting pathetic.

Says the one who keep crying about sp, yep.

How do you know it doesn't make any sense. Ever worked with Rockstar during the gta 5 development?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sorry man, but you've provided no evidence at all. No facts. Just statements of opinion. Like I said earlier, he asked for EVIDENCE of the SP development suffering because of the Online development. 

You can't provide evidence of this, because there isn't any. THAT is a fact. Unless you've got some access to R* that we don't have.

Fun fact: I know a couple of R* employees and have no evidence of this. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by AlexL, 20 November 2013 - 03:12 PM.

Sorry man, but you've provided no evidence at all. No facts. Just statements of opinion. Like I said earlier, he asked for EVIDENCE of the SP development suffering because of the Online development. 

You can't provide evidence of this, because there isn't any. THAT is a fact. Unless you've got some access to R* that we don't have.

Fun fact: I know a couple of R* employees and have no evidence of this. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. 

You can call it what you want, but it's obvious what they are doing. It's like saying the air dosen't exist just because you don't see it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users