Photo

Hunter Attack

9 replies to this topic
Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:08 AM Edited by Jack, 23 May 2015 - 07:46 AM.

2LEdEPH.png?1

Have you ever wondered how it would be if the Hunter chases you. This mod will let you experience that.

Description:
It's a first mod for Vice City where Hunter can attack you with the missiles. It's coming at 7th star of wanted level. Hunter pilots are authorized to use extreme force - the missiles. Those missiles have higher speed and much more explosive power compared to those packed at parked Hunter. Pilots are also using machine guns and the only thing they care about is to destroy the hostile - everything else is a collateral. For close contacts the helicopter has 2 gunmen armed with rugers so you're not safe even when it's not firing missiles.
DEMO:

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:33 AM

Great to see you in coding mods dude.Keep it up.Waiting for it's release ;) 

Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Bump. Version 1.0 available for download:

gtagarage page.

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

Can you do this for SA?

Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Jack..., 07 March 2014 - 06:25 PM.

Probably. Building a code like that in SA would be much more easier since there's an opcode for the X-angle of the vehicle so I could easily define a vertical trajectory of the projectile. Also smoke effect would be much more realistic then in VC. So, yeah I'm planing to do it. 
One more thing that you probably already know is that spaceeinstein made a hunter at 6 stars as a part of his popular "All In One" mod for SA. 
I've never tried a mod but I assume that he didn't use "throw object" opcode, as I did in VC, but 084E opcode instead (which is btw working only in SA). 
This should also interest you: 

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

This is a great mod I hope you can make one for SA. Maybe you can make it a bit more realistic ? I mean the Hunter is way too brutal. but anyways thats not that important.

Maybe you can add more features to your script just like attacking tanks, attacking hydra or when you fly with a jet very low the police attacks you with rocketlauncher and so on.

Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

This is a great mod I hope you can make one for SA. Maybe you can make it a bit more realistic ? I mean the Hunter is way too brutal. but anyways thats not that important.

Maybe you can add more features to your script just like attacking tanks, attacking hydra or when you fly with a jet very low the police attacks you with rocketlauncher and so on.

Hunter is a combat helicopter - it has to be brutal but maybe I should remove those shooters. And I already have attacking tanks but not with projectiles - only soldiers on the top:

National Guard Mercenaries

Semih95
  • Semih95

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Wow very interesting. Do you have somehing like this for SA ? I don´t play VC

Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

I'll probably make similar mod for SA but not in the near future - maybe in a month (including National Guard mod too). 

Jack
  • Jack

aka Hollywood Jack

• Feroci
  • Serbia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:04 AM Edited by Reptille, 23 March 2015 - 06:21 AM.

Update: Mod is originally named Hunter Attack. Now it's called STAR 7 because Ashwin.Star and me added a 7th star to the game. Hunter now attacks at 7th star. Download link at the gtagarage:

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25698

Aw8iZYE.png?1

DVpCYES.png?1

ra4agQ7.png?1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users