» «
Photo

New DLC, But Same Two Maps.

10 replies to this topic
AbbaZabba
  • AbbaZabba

"In Rod We Trust"

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:45 AM Edited by AbbaZabba, 20 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

I can't believe the new DLC came out, and people are still grinding the same two maps. The only races that seem to come up are Criminal Records, and Down the Drain.

I think Rockstar may have changed the way money is rewarded. I played a couple games where first place winner got $650, and people still going for a repeat! Seriously? Omg.. lol.

I can't seem to host. I get one player joined in 15min. Hah!

On the plus side occasionally you get a group of cool people who like to try different things, and are down with whatever's happening. 

I'm holding back the rage. Okay this is a rant.. but. 

I kind of wish they used a better matchmaking system. One that gives players a little less control in order to keep cycling through maps. Similar to COD matchmaking, where you join and it cycles through maps.. 

Also a motorcycle race category. You could probably get rid of Playlists and replace it with "Bike Race".

funkinelle1

Anyway. If I'm missing something, please let me know.. 

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

The Money & RP have been lowed by R*

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

The Money & RP have been lowed by R*

Yeah no sh*t Sherlock, jeez

AbbaZabba
  • AbbaZabba

"In Rod We Trust"

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Things seems to have gotten a lot better as far as map selection. I guess the changes have settled in the minds of the players. I think they went too far with the reward nerf, but overall I'm happy with the patch. I hope they adjust the rewards a bit in the future.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:29 PM Edited by Red XIII, 20 November 2013 - 08:31 PM.

All of rockstars multiplayer games fail in that respect. Why cant they just use a multiplayer system like call of duty.

GTAV's system is really bad. Why couldn't a race lobby be a race lobby and a deathmatch lobby be a deathmatch lobby.

It could've been more fluid too, but no we have to go through 2 voting screens and then wait 5 minutes for the match to start.

If I was in charge of multiplayer I would've made it so that if you go into a race marker in free roam all matches would be races and I would get rid of the like/dislike screen after the match and go straight into the lobby. Have the lobby and voting system in one place so you don't go through so many loading screens etc.

• AbbaZabba likes this

AbbaZabba
  • AbbaZabba

"In Rod We Trust"

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by AbbaZabba, 20 November 2013 - 09:08 PM.

Omgosh, the like/dislike screen! So annoying, lol. I wonder if it's just there to mask an even longer loading time? Hah.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

All of rockstars multiplayer games fail in that respect. Why cant they just use a multiplayer system like call of duty.

GTAV's system is really bad. Why couldn't a race lobby be a race lobby and a deathmatch lobby be a deathmatch lobby.

It could've been more fluid too, but no we have to go through 2 voting screens and then wait 5 minutes for the match to start.

If I was in charge of multiplayer I would've made it so that if you go into a race marker in free roam all matches would be races and I would get rid of the like/dislike screen after the match and go straight into the lobby. Have the lobby and voting system in one place so you don't go through so many loading screens etc.

Very good points and great ideas.  You should call up R* and straighten their azzes out!  Maybe they will take it into consideration, you never know.  

DrDetroit

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:17 AM

I feel the same way GTA:O  sucks because of that problem! I hate waiting for players to join races, it takes forever. I'm more interested in SP until they get online sorted out.

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom
  • SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

I can't believe the new DLC came out, and people are still grinding the same two maps. The only races that seem to come up are Criminal Records, and Down the Drain.

I think Rockstar may have changed the way money is rewarded. I played a couple games where first place winner got $650, and people still going for a repeat! Seriously? Omg.. lol.

I can't seem to host. I get one player joined in 15min. Hah!

On the plus side occasionally you get a group of cool people who like to try different things, and are down with whatever's happening. 

I'm holding back the rage. Okay this is a rant.. but. 

I kind of wish they used a better matchmaking system. One that gives players a little less control in order to keep cycling through maps. Similar to COD matchmaking, where you join and it cycles through maps.. 

Also a motorcycle race category. You could probably get rid of Playlists and replace it with "Bike Race".

funkinelle1

Anyway. If I'm missing something, please let me know.. 

they do have something like that.. its called Playlists.. but nobody joins that.. they either host 1 race/survival/mission, etc and just that.. we have too many options and with too many options, comes abuse of the system and kills it for the rest of us. 

• Ermac. likes this

AbbaZabba
  • AbbaZabba

"In Rod We Trust"

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

So what's the deal with Rally Races? heheheheh 

bigmikey89
  • bigmikey89

Gaming Youtuber

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:02 PM