Photo

[WIP|SCR|IV] GMC TDH 5303 - NYC TRANSIT

197 replies to this topic
Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

If I'm right you can set the strength of an extra. Not sure, though. I optimize my conversions so handling editing won't be necessary.

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:08 PM Edited by repoman98, 20 May 2014 - 06:53 PM.

@carface80 Do it for the readme,carper will hate it for his name to be displayed in the wrong way. Did you know that gpm is owned by a brony Bxbugs123 and Doucher must love to swing his banhammer around. Also the classic skin im making i wont need a a/c since where i live has classics without it.

ps:carper is a cop in real life

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by Carface80, 20 May 2014 - 07:13 PM.

@compeast you know where you put the extra strength? Btw i figure the dummies on the rear seat on my fj40, and i set the spare tire cradle as boot.

@repoman Lol what? The police department must be shorthanded and hired whatever douche they can find, If a person forcibly thrown from the car, carper will issue a ticket for jaywalking.

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

you know where you put the extra strength?

Sorry, mate. As I said I'm not too familiar with handling lines. 

ps:carper is a cop in real life

In the States I suppose? There's a huge difference between European/U.S.A. cops. I can't even express huge too much.

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:35 PM

@carface you have lots of typos in your paragraph of carper as a cop and also can you check the polycount for the gmc rts for sa. You should make this bus for osmi (bus sumailtor).

@compeast he is a american cop not a europe cop

Ps im going to start trolling carper full on.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

@repoman are you some kind of grammar cop? Why are you picking on my paragraph for typos.
  • universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:03 AM

@repoman are you some kind of grammar cop? Why are you picking on my paragraph for typos.

He's no better.

(bus sumailtor).

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

First off all I Wasnt picking on your paragraphs for typos andI  was not not being a grammar nazi, its just your paragraph about carper being a cop does not make sense as in qoute "If a person forcibly thrown from the car, carper will issue a ticket for jaywalking" does not make sense, this will make sense "If a person is forcibly thrown from there car, carper will issue a ticket for jaywalking" would make sense. 2.If i can run your 1966 gmc tdh-5303 without lag mabye i can run the classic without much lag. Also i was thinking about trolling doucher with the name f*ckyouCarper on gmp and he would hate it if i put a skin of a crown vis with ponies from mlp on that site. Here is a photo of carper as a bronie http://www.washingto..._1333303800.jpg

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:37 PM Edited by Carface80, 01 June 2014 - 07:39 PM.

@repoman Sorry if I misunderstand you, saying "it doesn't make sense" is better than saying "typo". The reason why It doesn't makes sense because its a joke, I'm vaguely referring to Axel Foley's quote that when a person forcibly pushed out of the car will be charged with jaywalking.  If you watch Beverly Hills Cop, you'll get it. 

The RTS got 77,000 triangles, My classic got 48,000 triangles  My New look is slightly larger poly than my classic, still under 50,000 though,

@universe I am not good decrypting ambiguous stuff, specially in early morning.

• universetwisters likes this

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

@repoman Sorry if I misunderstand you, saying "it doesn't make sense" is better than saying "typo". The reason why It doesn't makes sense because its a joke, I'm vaguely referring to Axel Foley's quote that when a person forcibly pushed out of the car will be charged with jaywalking.  If you watch Beverly Hills Cop, you'll get it. 

The RTS got 77,000 triangles, My classic got 48,000 triangles  My New look is slightly larger poly than my classic, still under 50,000 though,

@universe I am not good decrypting ambiguous stuff, specially in early morning.

I did not know it was a joke at the time. Any ingame screenshots of the classic for sa? And also if you make the classic without the ac and the with the ac as two seperate model files as that an help modders that can make skins of this bus with or without the ac,as im making a skin of stm 15-140 when it comes out.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

ill try, as soon i completed the land cruiser.

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

ill try, as soon i completed the land cruiser.

Ok. Played V a week ago. I know what is needed for that game, a NovaBUS LFS for V either a 2nd or a 3rd gen. I might have to make a sto bus skin. Why does Carper from gpm remind me of George Green from the Trailer Park Boys.

CARPER=HARPER

• Carface80 likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Carface80, 4 weeks ago.

Hmm ive been thinking of doing it, but after making two buses im taking a break. I am a scratch modeler, since I don't do Driver SF and Forza conversion, so I am not welcomed at GPM. I am no longer visiting that cock up site as long muppets like Carper running the show and enjoying taking the piss on members he felt unworthy. Compeast got banned for no reason, a true testament for GPM dodgy politics.

• Compeast likes this

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by repoman98, 4 weeks ago.

Hmm ive been thinking of doing it, but after making two buses im taking a break. I am a scratch modeler, since I don't do Driver SF and Forza conversion, so I am not welcomed at GPM. I am no longer visiting that cock up site as long muppets like Carper running the show and enjoying taking the piss on members he felt unworthy. Compeast got banned for no reason, a true testament for GPM dodgy politics.

I made that post out of anger and i will move on but he will stay in my douche list for the rest of my life. I bet you like the new user picture/qoute its from Cryus on the tv showTrailer Park Boys. One i bulid a custom tower i wont have to worry about polycount. This may be the last post for a while,so if you want futher contact with me,heres my email [email protected]

Also i respect scratch modelers like you and i dont know how to model....yet. What im going to miss about the classics here in nl one they retire them is the 6V92TA/VR-731 and the smell and smoke of the exhaust when the bus speeds up/pulls out from a stop. I bet where you live had those Flyer E901A/902 trolleybuses.

• Compeast likes this

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Compeast, 4 weeks ago.

Should remove what you posted above before someone from there reads that. -snip hehe-

Carface80
  • Carface80

Lone Dork

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

@repoman i think time for us to move on, carper is a douche, but its not worth dedicating our time trolling etc, just focus on making good mods. Btw its a police mod site, so im not surprised no one responded. My land cruiser is almost done, a few quirks to get rid of. Then ill focus on getting the classic going.

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

@repoman i think time for us to move on, carper is a douche, but its not worth dedicating our time trolling etc, just focus on making good mods. Btw its a police mod site, so im not surprised no one responded. My land cruiser is almost done, a few quirks to get rid of. Then ill focus on getting the classic going.

i just did

Should remove what you posted above before someone from there reads that. Else there won't be any trolling at all!

i did a while ago

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Your right,i dont need to troll him. You are able to convert the classic and the new look to v as the game is coming out for pc,ps4 and xbox one this fall, heres the link http://www.rockstarg...yStation-4-Xbox. That all i got to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users