Photo

[WIP|SCR|IV] GMC TDH 5303 - NYC TRANSIT

209 replies to this topic
Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:30 AM Edited by Carface80, 02 March 2014 - 08:02 AM.

A douchebag (and extremely ignorant dicktator) named Carper from http://gtapolicemods.com gave me a warning for responding for a thread someone attempting to convert my bus )..overzealous bastards. Such a sh*tty website I can even send a PM to their members oh im probation.....f*king hilarious. That's it, go suck their Forza, Driver:SF and NFS arses and I will never visit the bloody website again. They give me a warning, I banned myself...I am no worth for them anyway.

I am not visiting a website run by douches...I am too dorky for their taste, screw these muppets.

Anyone willing to convert my model to San Andreas...please stand up. or else ill convert it myself.

Nik.
  • Nik.

Hochmeister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:42 AM

You know there are only 2-3 sites with their forum, you can count on Bigfoot, rest are just scumbags who only cares about making a convert easy without doing anything eg Forza,nfs, driver etc

• Carface80 likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:50 AM Edited by Carface80, 03 March 2014 - 01:53 AM.

LCPDFR is a better alternative, anyway I am working on the non air condition variant on classic soon.

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

Ok carface i can locate a classic logo so you can put in the bus,carper is a douche because he closed the thread on gtapolicemods. Can you make a orion v for gta iv circa 1993/94, I can locate a orion logo, because where i live there is five orion vs.I am thinking about making a Novabus Lfs for gta iv/v.bye

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Im doing this bus on side so its not going to be swift. Im tied with with other stuff.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by Carface80, 06 March 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Ok carface i can locate a classic logo so you can put in the bus,carper is a douche because he closed the thread on gtapolicemods. Can you make a orion v for gta iv circa 1993/94, I can locate a orion logo, because where i live there is five orion vs.I am thinking about making a Novabus Lfs for gta iv/v.bye

I dont do request, because im pretty tied up with a lot of things. so im not sure about the orion..im still doing the classic variant. Carper is a prick fist pumping douchebag.

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:34 AM

LIBERTY CITY, NEW YORK and SANTA MONICA IS HERE!
 image_58980.jpg

1988 MCI TC40-102A CLASSIC

image_59748.jpg

image_58979.jpg

Extreme Makeover...

Yes there enough changes, I consider this scratch made...nearly. Parts like seats, windows and wheels had been re-used. The front end also been re-used but heavily modified. The model's overall proportion had been corrected.

EDIT: In tandem I am also making TC40-102A aka Classic both hopefully will be release together.

ehgz.jpg

Compeast already converted my Santa Monica bus, so Im focusing more on New York Transit Authority/MTA like this one below. Although Santa Monica version will be made (notice the grille is still present) just in case we can start modding cars on GTAV

NYC_Transit_Authority_GMC_TDH-5303A_8466

Wow, I'm very impressed with your fishbowl and classics, I wanted to offer you two small suggestions, for the front bottom of the fishbowls, their left bottom front corners were usually flatter, the ones you did are amazing, they resembled the buses that were used for the gap and the airport scenes in Speed. Here is what I was talking about with the bottom front left corner: 

Leftside_zps3aeb1877.png

Speed-27_zps0f82fa6e.jpg

The final one is would be if re-sizing of the rear door window panels: 

mqdefault_zpseadb1d18.jpg

I have to say, I'm very impressed with your models, you've brought back lots of good memories, riding these babies down Pico Blvd to the Westside Pavillion and Santa Monica was awesome on-board these and the classics. If you need skins later for a possible Classic mod for Santa Monica I can find some quality photos for ya, good job once again. 

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

thanks for the suggestion and offer, ill see what i can do, hopefully a matter of moving some vertices and re adjusting the UV.  I am currently tied up with another project, so it wont get done right away. These deviations are caused by conflicting reference photos (mixing early and later year models), when i was bent on getting the bus done things get compromised a bit.  I am planning a Santa Monica big blue Classic, it requires re doing the rear area (I already partly modeled) and making the rooftop ac units, so it fits well on gtav.

In my college years from 2004-05, In the morning peak hours, I often commuted either a New Look, New Flyer D800 and Classic (GM models) they changed every other day so its a fun hours because I am not riding the same bus. My sister disliked the older buses (specially the old Flyer D800) because they rattles too much because of their age. I love the new look because it reminds me of Speed, except it got the rubber bumpers.

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

Santa Monica use to run those fishbowl with the rubber bumpers, they still have one they keep in storage, all the busses now are low floor. If the company who makes city bus sim 2010 saw your works there could possibly be a sin based on santa monica 'big blue bus. Still can't wait to run the classics from Del Perros to mid city.

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

Btw, this is gonna go in it's own thread but I wanted to give you a sneak peak since Speed itself is 20 years old as of this year: BredaA650_zpsbdb08126.png

It's not a breadbox either, lol. 

• universetwisters likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:00 AM Edited by Carface80, 18 March 2014 - 05:02 AM.

Nice train, I modeled one for MTA subway long time ago...

No window version. This new rear section will be grafted to zmod later on.

I will also model the AC unit for Santa Monica bus.

nowins.jpg

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Btw, this is gonna go in it's own thread but I wanted to give you a sneak peak since Speed itself is 20 years old as of this year:

-snip-

Wicked cool train! Is it going to be based on the New York subway or another one?

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Btw, this is gonna go in it's own thread but I wanted to give you a sneak peak since Speed itself is 20 years old as of this year:

-snip-

Wicked cool train! Is it going to be based on the New York subway or another one?

The subway is based off the Los Angeles Breda A650, the ones used in Speed, Carface, some reference photos of liveries that Santa Monica used for the models as well as interior:

SantaMonicaBigBlueBusMCIClassic5182_zps2

7336095788_e462f7ee3b_z_zps00394ea7.jpg

Santa_Monica_5205_10-20-92_zps95340b7f.j

SantaMonicaBigBlueBusMCIClassic5183_zps0

The Nova variant, just being helpful:

mid_SMMBL4803_rt1_SMBlvdSawtelle_8-6-05W

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

-snip-

The subway is based off the Los Angeles Breda A650, the ones used in Speed, Carface, some reference photos of liveries that Santa Monica used for the models as well as interior:

Heh, Breda. The Washington Metro I used to ride back when I used to live up there consist of Breda stock.

Breda_3217_(Washington_Metro).jpg

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

-snip-

Heh, Breda. The Washington Metro I used to ride back when I used to live up there consist of Breda stock.

Breda_3217_(Washington_Metro).jpg

Atlanta has cars that are similar, I was going to provide this link as well, since were going way back: http://tomrosenfield...nta-monica-bank

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

A classic is not complete without the classic logo.http://imgur.com/bm21Eki

• gta111 likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

its been a while,  Californication in progress...

santamonica.jpg

• Illousion, gta111, Nik. and 1 other like this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:32 AM

Californication...

santamonica2.jpg

santamonica3.jpg

• ALMOST610, Nik., Compeast and 1 other like this

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Another variant. That gives a lot of players the ability to vary between cities. Looks amazing, man! Way to go!

• Carface80 likes this

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2014 - 02:54 PM Edited by TheCh3mist, 15 May 2014 - 02:54 PM.

its been a while,  Californication in progress...

santamonica.jpg

Californication...

santamonica2.jpg

santamonica3.jpg

Brian you definitely never cease to amaze, I can hear the Detroit Diesel 6V92 engine & Allison V731 Transmission already pulling up to Pico/Hauser blvd on my way to the Westside Pavillion in West Los Angeles. I'm trying to see if GTA V has a Pico Blvd equivalent from the beach to the mid city area. 

• Carface80 likes this

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by repoman98, 18 May 2014 - 01:27 AM.

So you are converting the classics to sa (tc40-102a,tc40-102n). Your best bet is to make the artic classic for sa,as you can use a roadtrain/trailer as the two parts like on other artic buses for sa.Lifemedic aka Carper on gpm has changed his name to DPSCarper. There is buddy on youtube who talks alot about the classic called retroolschool. If only Novabus brought back the classic to replace piece of sh*t LFS aka Low Floor Scrap. Heres the link to the channel

https://www.youtube....4eVr0EI9BCODhaw

• Carface80 likes this

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:39 PM Edited by Carface80, 17 May 2014 - 09:44 PM.

changing the seats is fairly challenging, i have to do most of the final modification on zmod, and since the door became lighter, i have to add some sort of rubber seal between the doors, or else they look like one piece. This is not going to be super accurate, just covering the basics.

@chemist I looked at gtav map and maybe the closest equivalent is San Andreas Ave, because its the only major road south of del perro freeway (equivalent of Sta Monica freeway) The other equivalent is Vespucci blv, because it extends across south of downtown LA (just like PIco Blv) 

@repoman I am trying to, I still have my earlier fishbowl zmod file with collision everything, so it will be an enterable bus as well. Its going to be basic for now, im still tied up wit hthe land cruiser trying to get it in game... Caprer is high on cough syrup or what, he changes his name more often than a vain woman changing clothes.

• repoman98 likes this

TheCh3mist
  • TheCh3mist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:28 AM

Is there a way to have the default buses, and the fishbowls+classics in the game? 

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:36 AM

A douchebag (and extremely ignorant dicktator) named Carper from http://gtapolicemods.com gave me a warning for responding for a thread someone attempting to convert my bus )..overzealous bastards. Such a sh*tty website I can even send a PM to their members oh im probation.....f*king hilarious. That's it, go suck their Forza, Driver:SF and NFS arses and I will never visit the bloody website again. They give me a warning, I banned myself...I am no worth for them anyway.

I am not visiting a website run by douches...I am too dorky for their taste, screw these muppets.

Anyone willing to convert my model to San Andreas...please stand up. or else ill convert it myself.

Well i got banned from gpm for giving a gift to Carper because i gave him a picture of walter white(Breaking Bad)flipping off a camera and i told him to f*ck off and called him a madmin because he f*cked you over and i took revenge for you.Here is the photo i got banned form gpm https://imgur.com/7yhaMfe. That is the last time i visit gtapolicemods for a while.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:24 AM Edited by Carface80, 18 May 2014 - 07:26 AM.

@chemist it appears it is possible you can add a vehicle mod without replacing any default vehicles. I never done it though.

@repoman Thanks.  that's heroic, you don't have to do that. I was thinking of doing that earlier, but I don't want to waste any further time on that degenerate anyway...

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:22 PM Edited by repoman98, 18 May 2014 - 06:24 PM.

@carface i had to do it,i could did worse,because he f*cked me and you over. I was the one who started the topic on gpm. Also can you make the sa version lowpoly (under 45000 polys)because i dont want a great framerate drop and lag like the rts does.

My Specs

CPU:Intel Celeron M 520 @ 1.60GHz

GPU:Intel Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

RAM:1.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 266MHz (4-4-4-12)

Motherboard:Acer, Inc. Prespa1 (U2E1)

HDD:149GB Hitachi HTS543216A7A384 ATA Device (SATA) (2.5")

Yes its a laptop from 2007.Acer Aspire 3680.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:10 AM Edited by Carface80, 19 May 2014 - 07:11 AM.

The polycount is around 50,000K, and 1.2mb for the textures. I hope its tolerable.

Compeast
  • Compeast

Classic Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:35 PM Edited by Compeast, 19 May 2014 - 09:36 PM.

repoman98, back in my days I got banned as well. Am I that much of a bugger, guys? I thought a mistake was made so I made contact with Bxbugs123 via YouTube. He stated a different admin banned me and he would look in to it. I got randomly selected to get banned after years of loyality for no reason. That made me see the light: No more www.download-a-fordcrownvictoria-and-add-a-lightbar.com. Never.

Carface, them MBs for textures sounds about right. Did you set them as DXT5, DXT3 or DXT1? That bus is looking fine shaped!

repoman98
  • repoman98

Safety always OFF

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

repoman98, back in my days I got banned as well. Am I that much of a bugger, guys? I thought a mistake was made so I made contact with Bxbugs123 via YouTube. He stated a different admin banned me and he would look in to it. I got randomly selected to get banned after years of loyality for no reason. That made me see the light: No more www.download-a-fordcrownvictoria-and-add-a-lightbar.com. Never.

Carface, them MBs for textures sounds about right. Did you set them as DXT5, DXT3 or DXT1? That bus is looking fine shaped!

Well when i got banned from gpm i did not get any warning,and i was banned by this douche Carper because i trolled him.Well he closed a thread of this bus on gpm because carface bumped the topic,so nomore www.cvpiandcopwannabesandbronies.com for a while.so i bet there were going to make a prison bus version of the classic and i bet carper hates buses and bus mods.Carper must of have to pissed carface so much to have his name of all of carface's readmes,you know what f*ck carper. There is only 2 or 3 people you can trust on that site who is kufmancab51 and Emergency112.I could did of worse tha trolling him,ALOT worse.

Carface80
  • Carface80

Soy un perdedor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Carface80, 20 May 2014 - 04:22 AM.

@compeast I always set them to DX1, not pretty but keeps the file size is a bit lower. Randomly banned with no reason, that's low, hopefully its not that carpethead douche.

@repoman I realized Carper is a degenerate not worth any more vendetta (still that read me idea still tempting me).. Im too busy getting the FJ40 in game (in the matter of fact its in game, but not pretty enough for photo-op) My classic is also in game. I set the top ac unit as extra, but a little problem, every time I crash the top ac unit detaches (It reminds me of a scene from the lethal weapon when a surf board ejected forward after a head on collision) is there a way in handling flag prevent this from happening?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users