Photo

Are police less aggressive after 1.06?

19 replies to this topic
Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Seems to me they are... their rear ramming isn't as violent, and it seems I can beat people up in secluded areas without getting a wanted level.

Or is it just me?

This is in story mode, btw.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by whatsstrength, 20 November 2013 - 04:58 AM.

I didn't have any issues. I got into a 4-star aerial chase with Trevor, en route to his garage lockup, and the snipers are as accurate as ever.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 20 November 2013 - 04:59 AM.

Simply a placebo effect from people exaggerating the police problems. Nothing was changed.

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

Eh? Nothing changed in Story Mode.

Someone picked a fistfight with me at the hippy camp so I knocked them out. I was awarded 1 star which escalated to 2 stars with zero provocation. After several minutes of hiding, one officer found me so I shot him with a silenced pistol and ran, thereby receiving 3 stars instantly.

Was something supposed to change?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Eh? Nothing changed in Story Mode.

Someone picked a fistfight with me at the hippy camp so I knocked them out. I was awarded 1 star which escalated to 2 stars with zero provocation. After several minutes of hiding, one officer found me so I shot him with a silenced pistol and ran, thereby receiving 3 stars instantly.

Was something supposed to change?

Not that I know of... it just seemed easier to get away from a 4 star in the city.  Cops didn't seem to ram as hard.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

placebo effect! those bitches still as hard as the first day and i love it!

they can get super annoying in gtao while trying to battle other people on the streets but apart from that i like the new system alot.

a tip, once the police ram your car simply let the gas go for a second, that kinda prevent you from losing control of the car.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Wow that is so gay (no offense) OP..

you gotta learn that things in life are aggressive.... nothing is easy

• BenniMBXD likes this

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

What things?

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:26 PM

What things?

things in life, a lot of things

btw nice bmw in your signature

you know what a real car is

not like op, who is a dummy.

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Thanks :colgate: And like you said, things in life aren't easy. It took me some work to get this car.

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Deez nutz.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Rockstar will never fix any single player issues, they only care about their online mode, so many major bugs with this game will never be fixed until the PC version comes out, which will be fixed with mods.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 24 November 2013 - 08:48 PM.

Rockstar will never fix any single player issues, they only care about their online mode, so many major bugs with this game will never be fixed until the PC version comes out, which will be fixed with mods.

Oh yeah, they haven't fixed any SP issues already! No, all they care about is Online, that's why the DLC was available in SP, and that's why they fixed the garage glitch, among others! But yeah, you're right, they only care about Online!

:facedesk:

Do you ever think about what you type? 

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

I don't really see an issue with police being aggressive. Think about it, in real life, if one was to shoot someone and flee away, the police in the real world would be just as violent. Even if for example you're not being violent in the streets, you do something wrong... in some states in the US some police rugby tackle you to the ground, which is absolutely unnessecary. Even if for example you do one small thing that attracts police attention, they still hold up a weapon in your face. :/

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

Thanks :colgate: And like you said, things in life aren't easy. It took me some work to get this car.

I UNDERSTAND BRO

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

What things?

lol you are mad

l0l

LOL

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

I don't really see an issue with police being aggressive. Think about it, in real life, if one was to shoot someone and flee away, the police in the real world would be just as violent. Even if for example you're not being violent in the streets, you do something wrong... in some states in the US some police rugby tackle you to the ground, which is absolutely unnessecary. Even if for example you do one small thing that attracts police attention, they still hold up a weapon in your face. :/

I never said I had any problem with them... I don't have any issues getting away from police.  In fact, I have a secret place in the city I can go to and get away from even a 5 star level.

It just seemed to me that the police don't ram your cars as hard as they used to.  They used to about blow me across 3 lanes... now it seems to me they just bump you a bit and try more to pit.

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Deez nutz.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by -=Bert=-, 24 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Oh yeah, they haven't fixed any SP issues already! No, all they care about is Online, that's why the DLC was available in SP, and that's why they fixed the garage glitch, among others! But yeah, you're right, they only care about Online!

:facedesk:

Do you ever think about what you type? 

Do you always cling onto Rockstar? That DLC scam was just an attempt to get more customers to buy more cut content later on, they didn't fix the garage glitch, and yes, they do only care about multiplayer, which is why I got scammed with an incomplete game.

So let me ask you this: Do you ever think about what you type?

AlexL
  • AlexL

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

I UNDERSTAND BRO

No need for caps...

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

the cops in gtav were programmed to be assholes.

I've observed them many times chasing after vehicles which ends in a bloody shootout on the streets, happened yesterday with an old lady.. Dafuq was she thinkin?

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

What things?

lol you are mad

l0l

LOL

why would I be mad? I've spent my weekend in my fathers yatch playing this stupid gtao and having some fun with my ex girlfriend while you're in a forum trying to offend me.

i am very mad.

I UNDERSTAND BRO

No need for caps...

lol sorry it was on i didn't notice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users