No bounty cool down.

7 replies to this topic
Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM

Why in the hell isn't there a cool down on bounties -_-

I made some guy get really butthurt, you can always tell with the ones that get butthurt because killing them in 1 on 1 combat usually results in you being called a noob for winning, which I heard 3 (or more) times as I killed him for chasing me around the city. So he put a $9000 bounty on me, then HE killed me which means he actually lost money because of the 1000 he paid to lester. Then he did it again not long after I respawned with a $5000 bounty. By that point I had 3 different people trying to blow me apart with those damn little bird choppers.

I mean, I'm not mad about it, it's not like im the one who lost a bunch of money over it but seriously I wonder which R* genius decided against a cool down.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:43 AM

Do it back to him then hang just near him and when you see players heading your way do a runner and 9/10 they will go for him.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

I can put a bounty on someone, have someone pop them, and they are dead, no reason for another bounty on a dead person.
But this is a game, and if you put a bounty on someone, they're reborn and you want them dead again, so, I put another bounty on you, simple.

If you can't handle it, go to your apartment and spectate for 45 minutes.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:49 AM Edited by Steverino322, 20 November 2013 - 04:50 AM.

I can put a bounty on someone, have someone pop them, and they are dead, no reason for another bounty on a dead person.
But this is a game, and if you put a bounty on someone, they're reborn and you want them dead again, so, I put another bounty on you, simple.

If you can't handle it, go to your apartment and spectate for 45 minutes.

I never said I couldn't handle it, I actually enjoyed it, it really gets your adrenaline rushing when you see a horde of people coming after you. It just seems like the biggest oversight in the history of game mechanics to let people slap them on you over and over and over. I could understand if it let OTHER people put one on you right after but not the same person.

Do it back to him then hang just near him and when you see players heading your way do a runner and 9/10 they will go for him.

lol I did. I almost sniped him out of his chopper once I respawned because he kept shooting at me, after I hit him he took off back to the city. I watched him on the map and as soon as he got close to other players I slapped a 9k bounty on him and watched the vultures swoop in. As soon as he died I had a good chuckle and went to get some food.

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:25 AM

That's exactly what I was doing to someone before since he was being a tank bitch

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:31 AM

Some asshole was on mic slinging epithets and tired ass put downs at the whole lobby I was in earlier. I put at least 20 $9k bounties on him back to back. Eventually everyone in session was on top of him collecting them once they figured out what was going on. I'm really surprised he stayed as long as he did. Took it like a man. But yeah...I think a cool down makes sense.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Whenever I'm in FR I'm with friends so I enjoy people putting bounties on me, I just get out of the car and give it to my friends lol/vice versa.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:39 AM

I put bounties on my friends them knife them and give them the money. It's hilarious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users