Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think of the New BF Bifta (Beach Bum DLC)?

54 replies to this topic
Venom93corba
  • Venom93corba

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

I gotta say if the Bifta wasn't in the the DLC this would have been a waste of time . . . but Wow! This might be my new favorite vehicle. This thing kicks ass when modded and looks fantastic. Nice creation R*!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

100% agreed. R* outdid themselves on the Bifta.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

I would have paid real money for the bifta.  it's like driving a rocket powered go kart. 

• Gibbzy101 and Venom93corba like this

Venom93corba
  • Venom93corba

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:16 AM

One thing I don't like about the Bifta is that it's free. That means everybody and there mother will have this thing. I was one of modded car collectors so I always loved driving something around that NO ONE had. This on the other hand will be overused.

I'm surprised that R* made this a free DLC. For as greedy as they are with money I thought they would have charged. I can't tell you the last time COD had a free
DLC.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:21 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 20 November 2013 - 04:22 AM.

Definitely the most fun car to drive around Los Santos. Its handling is great for dodging in and out of traffic.

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

One thing I don't like about the Bifta is that it's free. That means everybody and there mother will have this thing. I was one of modded car collectors so I always loved driving something around that NO ONE had. This on the other hand will be overused.

I'm surprised that R* made this a free DLC. For as greedy as they are with money I thought they would have charged. I can't tell you the last time COD had a free
DLC.

i'm the same way.  I've got a type z, Monroe and stinger gt in my garage.  trevor's truck (which i'm sad to see on the site now.  anyone could get it with such little effort, but because it wasn't readily available, it was rare for me to see another one cruising around.)  but, on that same note, we're assuming everyone has the same preferences and that they won't just trade it in next round.  probably everywhere for a while, but I'm sure it'll smooth out. 

besides, I couldn't see em selling it for more than 50k max...  not really much of a set back for anyone at this point.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

The BF Dune Buggy I never had.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's pretty much the new go-to car for off-road. And it looks super sweet with those dual big bore pipes on the back. :)

• Biohazard Abyss and SUPERHEAVYDOODY like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

It's pretty much the new go-to car for off-road. And it looks super sweet with those dual big bore pipes on the back. :)

YES

Only car in which I like the backfire

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

Happy Holidays !!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

It's pretty much the perfect vehicle, good speed, perfect handling especially on quick turns, good traction on all terrain.  Only down fall is in pvp if anyone gets a lock on you you're dead quick.  Perfect as a utility vehicle for missions though and just plain screwing around all over the map lol

• SUPERHEAVYDOODY likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

YES

Only car in which I like the backfire

I like it on my Ruiner's shotokan or whatever pipes too. Those are just redonkulous. But alas, they're only straight pipes and not the monster big bores the buggy has.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:33 AM

It spins out more than any other car I've ever driven. That being said it is awesome looking, sounds awesome, and has decent acceleration. Will be taking it up Mt. Chiliad tomorrow when I sign online. If it can handle a climb and a tumble all the way down then it has my vote.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Wjen you get used to the handlin it is prob the most fun car on the game, set some offroad world records with t0lly this evening in them

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:36 AM

Love it - once you mod it up it's rapid - the turbo maxes out acceleration...

This is mine (in the foreground) alongside some random last night who was in getting his new shaggy hair do - came out to find me parked alongside taking pictures...great wee moment.

0_0.jpg

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

A little dicey mid-flight. But it really is a kick in the ass. I just went around the circle at LSX without any brakes. In perfect control. Even went around some NPC traffic. Not one squeal from the tyres.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

It's a good one, but the design could have used a few more curvy lines. It looks too much like a toy car.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

Reminds me of the Mini Moke...

mini_moke_001.jpg

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

This is mine (in the foreground) alongside some random last night who was in getting his new shaggy hair do - came out to find me parked alongside taking pictures...great wee moment.

0_0.jpg

And then he killed you and blew up your free insurance vehicle.

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Reminds me of the Mini Moke...

mini_moke_001.jpg

The Bifta does? Not the new Canis? Which would of been a nice convertible IMO.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

0_0.jpg

And then he killed you and blew up your free insurance vehicle.

Nope - he whipped his camera out and took pictures as well...

Went for a scream around the block then had a fist fight in the middle of the intersection....until one of my crew thought I was in trouble and shot him.

:D

Oh well.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:01 AM

DLC.

COD has has free DLC's? :O

On-topic:

Bifta is awesome. It's "faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive". Oh well, maybe not. But it's probably my favorite car in terms of handling. My last favorite car was Issi, but Bifta is bloody epic. I've been trying to find races with Off-Road enabled so I could test it... too lazy to host.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Never saw that vehicle and I played for a few hours today.

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

Fully upgraded this thing has beast acceleration.

Took this thing for a spin on The Commute (ironically enough) and had a solid 15 second lead on the next guy.

The only downside I see to this awesome little ride is that it's now outpaced every other car in it's class. There will pretty much be no variety in off road races now (the aforementioned race had 7/8 racers using the Bifta).

Even in the pre-patch off road races you'd see an occasional Injection, Sanchez, or the big truck (forgot it's name) alongside the cadre of standard dune buggies, but I'm thinking it will be the Bifta all day every day from here on out.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 AM

Fully upgraded this thing has beast acceleration.

Took this thing for a spin on The Commute (ironically enough) and had a solid 15 second lead on the next guy.

The only downside I see to this awesome little ride is that it's now outpaced every other car in it's class. There will pretty much be no variety in off road races now (the aforementioned race had 7/8 racers using the Bifta).

Even in the pre-patch off road races you'd see an occasional Injection, Sanchez, or the big truck (forgot it's name) alongside the cadre of standard dune buggies, but I'm thinking it will be the Bifta all day every day from here on out.

Yeah, I was thinking the same too with this machine's monster performance, but all the races I did today that were offroad, I saw maybe 2 others?

Weird.

But yeah, I have mine fully modded and I completely dominated on Grass Route.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:05 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 20 November 2013 - 06:07 AM.

185px-BFInjection-GTASA-front.jpg<<Reminds me of the bf injection from San Andreas.  

200 dollar insurance claim>185px-Bfinject.jpg300px-Bifta-GTAV-Front-SocialClub.png

^^^^^^^

Not a 200 dollar insurance claim

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

biggest over statement ever.. there are games from 5 years ago that have more customizable and better looking cars than the bifta.. i mean sure its a cool car but " R* outdid thrmselves" ? hardly..

more like theyre just catching up with previous technologys

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

biggest over statement ever.. there are games from 5 years ago that have more customizable and better looking cars than the bifta.. i mean sure its a cool car but " R* outdid thrmselves" ? hardly..

more like theyre just catching up with previous technologys

Needy much?

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Stringer Bell
  • Stringer Bell

Adjourn your asses

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:53 AM Edited by Poohdini, 20 November 2013 - 06:53 AM.

i dont know i cant drive it...my garage is full

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

It is a cool vehicle. It seems to have different physics when flipping around in the air. It seems easier to straighten back out and land. Maybe it is just me but it seems much easier to get this thing to land on all 4 wheels after flipping around.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:09 AM

i dont know i cant drive it...my garage is full 

Mine was too but I made room  and  it was 100% worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users