» «
Photo

BF Bifta Bune Buggy tuning (pic drops)

100 replies to this topic
Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:57 AM Edited by Okechi, 21 November 2013 - 11:05 AM.

A non complaint thread about 1.06 patch

What did you do with your BF Bifta?

I tried to get Speed Buggy's look from the old cartoon

0_0.jpg

speedbuggy1.jpg

Could be better I guess. lol

Meant to say dune* in title

All vehicles from the beach bum pack

• Barry Spock, GTALegion, skinku and 4 others like this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:00 AM

I'd say you did a nice job replicating it. My main character has a desert tan Bifta with brushed aluminum secondary, and my second character has a matte black with sunset red secondary and a roof on it.
  • Okechi likes this

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by Okechi, 20 November 2013 - 04:03 AM.

I'd say you did a nice job replicating it. My main character has a desert tan Bifta with brushed aluminum secondary, and my second character has a matte black with sunset red secondary and a roof on it.

Did you offroad tune the tan one? Upload a pic when you get time dude. Thanks btw.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

Did you offroad tune the tan one? Upload a pic when you get time dude. Thanks btw.
of course. Why tune a offroad vehicle for something not offroad? If I get a chance I will get pictures.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by Jyra, 20 November 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Nice work on the buggy 

You think your job sucks? Let me tell you about the people I work with.

First, there's this supermodel wanna-be chick. Ok, I'll admit, she's pretty hot, but damn she is completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on her makeup. She is extremely self centered and never considers the needs of anyone other than herself. She is dumber than a box of rocks and I find it surprising that she has enough brain power to breathe.

The next chick is exactly the opposite- she might even be one of the smartest girls on the planet. She has endless career opportunities but she's still here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I doubt she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive past the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f*cking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. The guy is baked before he comes to work, after work, and even during work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and, to make things worse, brings his f*cking giant dog to work. Every f*cking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walking around half stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King every single f*cking day.

Anyways, I drive these f*cktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh*t.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:13 AM

of course. Why tune a offroad vehicle for something not offroad? If I get a chance I will get pictures.

I ended up tuning mine like a sports car. The thing handles and drives so well on and offroad I feel like it can pull off either one.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Nice work on the buggy 

You think your job sucks? Let me tell you about the people I work with.

First, there's this supermodel wanna-be chick. Ok, I'll admit, she's pretty hot, but damn she is completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on her makeup. She is extremely self centered and never considers the needs of anyone other than herself. She is dumber than a box of rocks and I find it surprising that she has enough brain power to breathe.

The next chick is exactly the opposite- she might even be one of the smartest girls on the planet. She has endless career opportunities but she's still here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I doubt she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive past the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the f*cking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. The guy is baked before he comes to work, after work, and even during work. He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last 10 years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and, to make things worse, brings his f*cking giant dog to work. Every f*cking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walking around half stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King every single f*cking day.

Anyways, I drive these f*cktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and sh*t.

Thanks dude. That joke stills makes me lol.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM Edited by GTALegion, 20 November 2013 - 04:34 AM.

I painted mine matte sandy brown, both colors. It's awesome. It looks like a military buggy and works as superior camo in the sandy areas of the map.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

0_0.jpg

Dont know what colour it is - Senna Brown or something - mustve spent a fortune doing it up - so it's just as well it's a great wee car to drive around in

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Mine matches my new beach bum outfit.

Primary is surf blue and secondary is gold.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:04 AM

I painted mine matte sandy brown, both colors. It's awesome. It looks like a military buggy and works as superior camo in the sandy areas of the map.

0_0.jpg

I got that same color on my dubsta 2, I wish the damn snorkel worked. This is a pic of it (destroyed) because the engine got waterlogged.

• GTALegion likes this

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

0_0.jpg

Dont know what colour it is - Senna Brown or something - mustve spent a fortune doing it up - so it's just as well it's a great wee car to drive around in

I actually kinda like that color. The car is amazing to drive.  Too bad you have absolutely no protection from gun fire :(

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

Mine matches my new beach bum outfit.

Primary is surf blue and secondary is gold.

Got a pic of your buggy with your outfit? 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:05 AM

Take the spoiler off and it would be a perfect replica.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

woah woah woah, was that shaggy and daphne from scooby doo in that cartoon pic? lol

• palmah96 and UnflushableCrap like this

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Thug

• Members

guess i wasn't alone in thinking Speed Buggy when getting it.

That said, I modified the car to be my own. I'll get a pic up when I can.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

I have the BF Dune Buggy instead, the bifta looks awkward to me.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:09 AM Edited by GTAhole, 21 November 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Nice speed buggy Okechi!

My crew, #bananapudding, modded out some Biftas and raced around the city hitting stunt jumps.

uvoAZCU.jpg

AgM7qLU.jpg

ZKSry4A.jpg

5Eci8QW.jpg

Check us out: #BPC emblem_32.png

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Take the spoiler off and it would be a perfect replica.

You think so? Imma take it off when I get on later and try to make a comparison. Appreciate your input ^^

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

woah woah woah, was that shaggy and daphne from scooby doo in that cartoon pic? lol

Nah thats Debbie, Tinker and Mark. (In order)

speed-buggy_L20.jpg

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Lol I thought I was the only one too. The show is so old and was never as popular as Scooby Doo. Looking forward to seeing the pic.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:20 AM

Same here. I think I may go for a "the buggy from Jabberjaw" look when I get home. Keep them Hanna Barbara fires burning.

• Okechi likes this

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Man I wanted to get a BF dune too, but there is no mods or customization to it other than car bomb. Unless you got a modded one from SP or something.

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

A few from my crew took our Bofyas on some stunt jumps tonight. Will post pics.

Yeah the Bifta is a great stunt vehicle, it handles rough landings pretty well. Definitely wanna see those.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

I will try to post a pic soon.

zablash
  • zablash

Catch-my-ass

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:27 AM

Man I wanted to get a BF dune too, but there is no mods or customization to it other than car bomb. Unless you got a modded one from SP or something.

Even if you buy it from the website now that its buyable?

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Hefty hefty hefty

0_0.jpg

300px-Bifta-GTAV-Front-SocialClub.png

Wimpy wimpy wimpy

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:28 AM

Love the Speed Buggy thing! Thought of it, too! Fun post - thanks! Here's mine... it's themed to match my other cars:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Cheers!

Okechi
  • Okechi

Gunslinger

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Same here. I think I may go for a "the buggy from Jabberjaw" look when I get home. Keep them Hanna Barbara fires burning.

Now that I think about it, the guys in Funky Phantom drove a green dune buggy.

3123783997_395bc36487.jpg

6016563204_b4ecaf93db_o.jpg(First One)

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 20 November 2013 - 06:38 AM.

Ugly ugly ugly

0_0.jpg

300px-Bifta-GTAV-Front-SocialClub.png

Sexy sexy sexy

Had an Injection for a day lol no personality to it and no style.  So hard to look at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users