So this just happened

55 replies to this topic
madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

This thread is hereby about sandwiches. I am having a BLT as I type this.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

BLTs make life meaningful. 

• DMC14 likes this

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:26 AM

*bump*

More cheaters ruining the game after the beach bum patch. Some guy in an entity survived a sniper rifle headshot and killed me in 1 pistol shot while driving. I took my game disc and threw it across the room somewhere. It has been permanently replaced by BF4

butthurt cream?

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

*bump*

More cheaters ruining the game after the beach bum patch. Some guy in an entity survived a sniper rifle headshot and killed me in 1 pistol shot while driving. I took my game disc and threw it across the room somewhere. It has been permanently replaced by BF4

i reckon you missed.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

I'll be playing Ghost till all this sh*t cools down. 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Now I don't want to see another post from you unless it's to tell me my sandwich is ready.

Sorry it took so long for the sandwich. I didn't know how to make one so I had to watch a YouTube video. I'm still in college and all I eat is Ramen noodle soup.

It's alright. I do enjoy a BLT. It's not particularly healthy but those Ramen noodles really have an unhealthy amount of salt.

It's refreshing to see a young adult respect her elders. Too many kids just spam the forums with know-it-all drek.

Thanks!

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:58 AM Edited by DMC14, 20 November 2013 - 10:00 AM.

BLTs make life meaningful. 

i love me a BLT. but nothing beats a snitzel with bacon, letuce, cheese, tomatoe and mayo on bread.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 10:04 AM.

Now I don't want to see another post from you unless it's to tell me my sandwich is ready.

Sorry it took so long for the sandwich. I didn't know how to make one so I had to watch a YouTube video. I'm still in college and all I eat is Ramen noodle soup.

It's alright. I do enjoy a BLT. It's not particularly healthy but those Ramen noodles really have an unhealthy amount of salt.

It's refreshing to see a young adult respect her elders. Too many kids just spam the forums with know-it-all drek.

Thanks!

That picture isn't me, that's jennifer lawrence, do you even know there's a world outside of these forums.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

life outside these forums? its called GTA O isnt it?

• WBaker and Odesza like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

Thanks!

That picture isn't me, that's jennifer lawrence, do you even know there's a world outside of these forums.

And your picture is relevant to what exactly? Your best post so far was that BLTs were awesome. Go make me another.

I'm not Duke from Doonesbury either. Since you seem confused. Again.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Thanks!

And your picture is relevant to what exactly? Your best post so far was that BLTs were awesome. Go make me another.

You clearly went to my profile to see that I was a male after pointing out that the pic wasn't me (a girl) because you thought that was me if this post is your way of trying to backpedal out of looking like a sheltered idiot then by all means go on.

lol "I make sandwich jokes to girls on the internet, man my non existing friends are gonna think I'm so hardcore."

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by biggsull, 20 November 2013 - 10:14 AM.

i have to agree with the OP. the idea of people shootin thru walls and or garage doors is absurd. im pretty sure the garage door is made if aluminium which is bullet proof. dont believe me go shoot a bullet thru a soda can. its impossible, you'll shoot your eye out!

This is an outrage!!! i demand justice for Trayvon!

I lold...(christmas story)

Then I lold again, a lot harder.

SIDtheWHISTLE
  • SIDtheWHISTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

im pretty sure the garage door is made if aluminium which is bullet proof. dont believe me go shoot a bullet thru a soda can. its impossible, you'll shoot your eye out!

This is the most stupid fu<king thing I have ever read ... and a lot of stupid things are put in these forums.

You Sir deserve an award

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by WBaker, 20 November 2013 - 10:25 AM.

You clearly went to my profile to see that I was a male after pointing out that the pic wasn't me (a girl) because you thought that was me if this post is your way of trying to backpedal out of looking like a sheltered idiot then by all means go on.

lol "I make sandwich jokes to girls on the internet, man my non existing friends are gonna think I'm so hardcore."

You're definitely confused again but again this isn't entirely your fault either. I did mix you up with some silly college girl who posts a lot of worthless things. My bad. To be clear though, it is entirely not obvious you are a guy. And guys can make my sandwichs too you sexist pos.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 10:28 AM.

You should learn how to properly quote, I know it may be hard since you're "one of the slower kids in the class" good luck with your next attempt.  Glad to know most of my posts regarding glitching/tdm/benfits of nerfs and patches are considered worthless while posts telling someone to make you a sandwich because you're still retarded enough to think those jokes are funny are considered worthwhile.

By the way it's not entirely obvious I'm a guy?  The "Male" on my profile is a pretty dead giveaway.

The logic and intelligence of a sheltered loser.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

You should learn how to properly quote, I know it may be hard since you're "one of the slower kids in the class" good luck with your next attempt.  Glad to know most of my posts regarding glitching/tdm/benfits of nerfs and patches are considered worthless while posts telling someone to make you a sandwich because you're still retarded enough to think those jokes are funny are considered worthwhile.

By the way it's not entirely obvious I'm a guy?  The "Male" on my profile is a pretty dead giveaway.

This is my last post because I feel bad we're spamming the thread with off topic junk.

So sorry I missed a nested quote. It's not like you bother to cut this down.

As far as the girl thing, read that again. There is a supposed girl here whose posts are very similar. I get that threatens your "manhood." I think women are awesome. You obviously disagre. And it's cool to like dudes instead. I'm not judging you on that, but it's not cool to hate women. I'm not humoring your adolescent hate one second longer.

You can still make me a sandwich but stfu. Less is more girlguy.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I've got a tuna sandwich today but I would really prefer pastrami with pickles and cheese.

I once made my own version of the BMT from Subway and it was much better.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:46 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 10:47 AM.

I've got a tuna sandwich today but I would really prefer pastrami with pickles and cheese.

I once made my own version of the BMT from Subway and it was much better.

Tuna is pretty good as well tbh.

This is my last post because I feel bad we're spamming the thread with off topic junk.

So sorry I missed a nested quote. It's not like you bother to cut this down.

As far as the girl thing, read that again. There is a supposed girl here whose posts are very similar. I get that threatens your "manhood." I think women are awesome. You obviously disagre. And it's cool to like dudes instead. I'm not judging you on that, but it's not cool to hate women. I'm not humoring your adolescent hate one second longer.

You can still make me a sandwich but stfu. Less is more girlguy.

Back pedal less when you get called out on being unintelligent, it might make it less obvious.

• senormidget likes this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Yeah it's not bad, sometimes I like to dice some red onion and throw that in there but I didn't have any in the house.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Yeah it's not bad, sometimes I like to dice some red onion and throw that in there but I didn't have any in the house.

Tuna is prob my 2nd fav type of sandwich behind clubs/blts.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm more of a cured meat kind of guy but tuna is the next best thing.

What's your favourite kind of sauce for a sandwich? I like chipotle sauce and hot chilli sauces, too many people resort to mayo too easily.

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Jennifer Lawrence? Here I thought "That's a very lucky guy to have such a beautiful girlfriend". O well, thanks for the nice avatar though.  ;-)

• Odesza likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:16 AM Edited by Odesza, 20 November 2013 - 11:18 AM.

Jennifer Lawrence? Here I thought "That's a very lucky guy to have such a beautiful girlfriend". O well, thanks for the nice avatar though.  ;-)

lol yeah I wish, I'm happy with my current gf though.

I'm more of a cured meat kind of guy but tuna is the next best thing.

What's your favourite kind of sauce for a sandwich? I like chipotle sauce and hot chilli sauces, too many people resort to mayo too easily.

I will try anything to be honest, but I too enjoy hot/spicy sauces on burgers/sandwiches.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:18 AM

Note: You are vulnerable as you transition between the world and your garage. You can be stuck and even shot while entering your garage. 

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Note: You are vulnerable as you transition between the world and your garage. You can be stuck and even shot while entering your garage. 

This has nothing to do with sandwiches, stay on topic please.

screwloose88
  • screwloose88

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

sounds like bullsh*t, I bet you were walking into ur garage when they shot u.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users