Photo

So this just happened

55 replies to this topic
OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Some level 40 douche hacker and his friend (driving a chrome adder, go figure) shot and killed me.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was INSIDE MY GARAGE. And they were outside. Apparently the game doesn't know how to handle this as a few of my cars bounced around and it took a long time to respawn and it put me back in the city about 6 blocks away. But hey, thanks for taking my police car, R*. Great job.
  • Tabula Rasa likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

*bump*

More cheaters ruining the game after the beach bum patch. Some guy in an entity survived a sniper rifle headshot and killed me in 1 pistol shot while driving. I took my game disc and threw it across the room somewhere. It has been permanently replaced by BF4
  • madmanaz likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by BlaineCountyHooker, 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM.

bye
see a shrink
worst bump ever

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

...and then you came on a forum about the game to let off steam.

I see your logic... and it is silly.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:22 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 05:23 AM.

Lol a Hacker shooting inside instances? He probably put a sticky on you and blew you sky high as you entered your garage. Probably closer to the truth, lol.

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 AM

Sounds like video games mean a little too much to you. Find a new hobby

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

...and then you came on a forum about the game to let off steam.
I see your logic... and it is silly.

I would have gone somewhere to let off steam too if I was him. :p

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

PS3 or xbox?

• aig1992 likes this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

Xbox. Just letting people know what to look out for. Bullets flying through the damn wall in the garage killing you. Game ain't even half a year old ands its been hacked to death like a Jeffrey Dahmer victim.
  • madmanaz likes this

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

i have to agree with the OP. the idea of people shootin thru walls and or garage doors is absurd. im pretty sure the garage door is made if aluminium which is bullet proof. dont believe me go shoot a bullet thru a soda can. its impossible, you'll shoot your eye out!

This is an outrage!!! i demand justice for Trayvon!
  • Odesza and biggsull like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

i have to agree with the OP. the idea of people shootin thru walls and or garage doors is absurd. im pretty sure the garage door is made if aluminium which is bullet proof. dont believe me go shoot a bullet thru a soda can. its impossible, you'll shoot your eye out!

10/10

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

Trayvon good boy, if prezzy had a son he would look like Tray-tray. Dis da white peoples fault even tho Georgies hispanic.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:25 AM

What are you shooting that soda can with, water? You are young so you only have water guns, but when you get a real gun you will know what you said is complete bullsh*t.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

What are you shooting that soda can with, water? You are young so you only have water guns, but when you get a real gun you will know what you said is complete bullsh*t.

Someone didn't get the joke.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by whitebic, 20 November 2013 - 06:29 AM.

/editttt

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

whooooosh

• madmanaz likes this

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Some level 40 douche hacker and his friend (driving a chrome adder, go figure) shot and killed me.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was INSIDE MY GARAGE. And they were outside. Apparently the game doesn't know how to handle this as a few of my cars bounced around and it took a long time to respawn and it put me back in the city about 6 blocks away. But hey, thanks for taking my police car, R*. Great job.

Cool story bro.
Especially the chrome adder part

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

Someone didn't get the joke.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

obviously not R* fault; and if you still have their gamertags; report them to R*... lvl 40 with a chrome adder is IMPOSSIBLE; 

I am almost 118; and I just bought the Entity XF; it cost all the money I had. (worth it nonetheless)

NOTE: I didn't glitch; just fair player from the beginning.

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

obviously not R* fault; report them to R*... lvl 40 with a chrome adder is IMPOSSIBLE; 

*cough* cash cards *cough*

obviously..

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

But hey, thanks for taking my police car, R*. Great job.

Wasn't yours to begin with.

• The Basher likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by WBaker, 20 November 2013 - 06:48 AM.

It's not a hack, it's a new bug in 1.06.

I did it on accident. If you stumble across this do everyone a favor and don't tell anybody how you did it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

I did it on accident. If you stumble across this do everyone a favor and don't tell anybody.

By don't tell anybody do you mean post about it on the forums and explain that any player can do it.

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

But hey, thanks for taking my police car, R*. Great job.

Wasn't yours to begin with.

no like all other npc cars you can steal wich is not yours and you probably took a few as well...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

obviously not R* fault; and if you still have their gamertags; report them to R*... lvl 40 with a chrome adder is IMPOSSIBLE; 

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it impossible.

I got my Adder legit around level 40. The guy could have another character also, the bank is shared.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

I did it on accident. If you stumble across this do everyone a favor and don't tell anybody.

By don't tell anybody do you mean post about it on the forums and explain that any player can do it.

No you dink, I meant don't share the process. To be fair this isn't all your fault. I should have been more specific for the slower kids in the class.

Now seriously... where is that sandwich?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:59 AM

No you dink, I meant don't share the process. To be fair this isn't all your fault. I should have been more specific for the slower kids in the class.

So by that you mean tell everybody on forums about it.

funmw2
  • funmw2

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

it's wallhack .

http://www.se7ensins...1-2013.1003182/

+ they can kill you while you in a tank

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:15 AM

It's not my thread. I wanted to explain it's not a hack. It seemed prudent to advise against sharing the method. R* doesn't need reports of phantom hackers. Get it?

Now I don't want to see another post from you unless it's to tell me my sandwich is ready.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:16 AM

It's not my thread. I wanted to explain it's not a hack. It seemed prudent to advise against sharing the method. R* doesn't need reports of phantom hackers. Get it?

Now I don't want to see another post from you unless it's to tell me my sandwich is ready.

The method is already widely known.

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with the sandwich thing, are you stuck to a wheelchair or something or do you really not know how to make a sandwich?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users