» «
Photo

So what's up with missing jobs?

3 replies to this topic
NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by NudasPriest, 21 November 2013 - 03:26 AM.

I am missing most of the survival missions for sure, and some other missions, like Dirt Road, Crystal Clear Out 2 and 3, Coveted, Potshot, and as far as I know there are races missing and jobs of all other kind missing.

Anybody know what the problem is? Seems there are others out there missing jobs too, though not everybody has this problem.

Edit: To update, it was apparently a cloud issue. I guess I've never experienced it before but the missing jobs were all "up in the clouds" and I can finally sue the internet.

Rick_Slick_
  • Rick_Slick_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

I rebooted the game and it fixed this.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:00 AM

This has always been an issue I believe.  Even before online when people actually played SP they bitched about this all the time.

I think we don't notice it as much Online because of the sheer amount of useless sh*t on the map.

If you start a mission or otherwise load away it doesn't fix it?

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:29 AM

Updated the OP. 

I rebooted the game and it fixed this.

I went to SP and loaded back in, tried different servers, didn't fix it. I went dashboard and restarted the game, that didn't fix it. I had to actually reboot my console (technically I shut down and took a break) to, I guess, achieve real connection to the R* cloud servers or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users