Quantcast

» «
Photo

LSC and other glitches are gone with the wind.

13 replies to this topic
CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by CorporalBean675, 21 November 2013 - 12:32 PM.

So, as you probably all know by now, the new 1.06 patch was released quite recently and it "fixed" up a lot of glitches and exploits (things that weren't supposed to be taken advantage of) in the game. Many people are butthurt, neutral and kinda happy about it all. As it stands now, it's f*cking annoying but if you think about it in a way, there are so many trolls Online that something like this was needed. They take too much advantage of glitches and such to ruin the game for everyone else and the only way to really stop it (at least a little) was for an update like this to be implemented. 

One of the main glitches that was removed was the LSC vehicle selling glitch. Now people can't make easy money, they actually have to worry about saving up their cash and spending it wisely. I think it's safe to say nearly everyone here has either done it at least once or they lie about it. And now, with this glitch gone, do you think you'd still stick around and play as much? Or do you think you'd be on the hunt for the next glitch? I knew quite a few people that mainly played GTA: O just because of collecting as much money as they could...

EDIT 11/21/13: Just a heads up, the glitch still works it seems. But imagine a scenario anyway where the glitch wouldn't work. 

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

I never knew the Police Suv thing was a glitch. I had one in my garage and it's gone now. I just assumed it was another vehicle you could steal. Just like a lot of other cars on the street. What makes that Police SUV so special? I just don't understand R*. They take all the fun out of the game

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

I just don't understand R*. They take all the fun out of the game

So owning a police vehicle was the only reason this game was fun to you? Somehow I doubt that

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by NYdreamz, 20 November 2013 - 04:01 AM.

Well I've never glitched online (not a big fan of it) but I have a bunch of friends who do ... I mean I didnt talk to them about it since I wasn't online today but im sure they wouldn't care since most of em have like 60 million plus in the bank ...... Yeah it's a little late .... Better now than never I guess...

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

So owning a police vehicle was the only reason this game was fun to you? Somehow I doubt that

believe it or not many people like to ride around in police vehicles.. theres a whole community behind it. there are tons of mods for gta 4 where you can control lights and sirens. 

so yes, i loved riding around in my bright orange sheriff suv. 

now that i dont have it, i find online free roam boring as hell. 

ive never glitched, but whenever a new money glitch is found, i wont hesitate to use it, as its obvious cokstar cant do anything to the players 

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Thank god. Now we just have to wait until all the level 4 money glitchers get their chrome adders taken away.

-Hurry-up
  • -Hurry-up

WOFP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

Loooool

CorporalBean675
  • CorporalBean675

Icaras

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by CorporalBean675, 21 November 2013 - 06:16 AM.

That video seems highly unreliable. The things that occur in it are kinda unbelievable. 

EDIT: Wait no, holy sh*t it actually works. 

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:48 AM Edited by 2281, 21 November 2013 - 06:49 AM.

So budgeting in a game is fun to you? Somehow I doubt that.

As for the glitch, I just tried it for the first time, and  it didn't work because my car is now gone. Not only that, LSC won't let me sell another vehicle. 

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

LSC Character swapping glitch still works EXACTLY as it did before the patch, Only difference is it the vehicle 'Disappears' MUCH faster.

Even if you get booted out of the LSC, The car still sells and you keep it.

TL;DR, LSC glitch is still here in all its glory.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:23 AM

LSC glitch still works after patch. 

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

Would look better if you edited the main post OP, it's still working. I only did it once for testing purposes, and to dispose of an expensive car I didn't want.

With all the money nerfs I think people are gonna glitch more. Rockstar are pushing it a little.

Istoned
  • Istoned

I give the best gifts.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

Would look better if you edited the main post OP, it's still working. I only did it once for testing purposes, and to dispose of an expensive car I didn't want.

With all the money nerfs I think people are gonna glitch more. Rockstar are pushing it a little.

I think there just nerfing the money because there trying to balance it out for heist.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:11 AM

I think there just nerfing the money because there trying to balance it out for heist.

either that or the theory by players that they're trying to get people to buy their cash cards, and I'm not ruling that out just yet

there's gotta be some downside to heists such as a timer or a limited amount of cash, not sure they'll need to balance it any more than that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users