Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

145 replies to this topic
Clarence Hayworth
  • Clarence Hayworth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:29 AM

I once did something very cowardly. I found a buzzard and was flying it around and I heard a young man talking on his headset about his space docker, how excited he was to have finally got one. I flew over and fired a missile, the space docker was destroyed instantly. He sounded really upset, he said he didn't have it insured and he doesn't know how he'll ever get another one. 

I felt really bad. I still feel really bad about it. It was a dog act and I don't know why I did it.

frikkingsweet
  • frikkingsweet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:49 AM Edited by frikkingsweet, 21 November 2013 - 05:49 AM.

I have to say the ones that piss me off the most are the ones that sniper shoot you from the mountain top and  then leave.  I remember one time i had a bounty for 9 k and i was broke so i was all over that. They proved to be a gnarly bounty and after i got it i ended up splitting it with them. The rest of the night we rolled together and even ended up adding them as a friend. I dont mind them camping in their house thats their perogitive but the ones that man up i enjoy. I try to when i can but if i am broke and its a 9k bounty i will get that money how i can.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Waiting outside my garage as soon as I get in a session to destroy my vehicle or spawn camp me. Otherwise I'd say Rhino Tank griefers , really ruining the game for me can't find one sesh without a tank merrily f*cking on my sh*t

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:40 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 21 November 2013 - 07:41 AM.

Definitely using a tank.

I was killing one dude so badly that he got pissed and he and his buddies came with tanks lmaoooo. I laughed my a$$ off and just went passive. Play fair or don't play at all

How is using a tank to take revenge somehow not playing fair? It's a perfectly legitimate in-game vehicle. Spamming and spawn-killing with the tank is unfair, but the guy in your anecdote above was doing neither.

Killing this guy a bunch of times and them immediately going into passive mode when the tables are turned? Now that's not playing fair.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:06 AM

Parked my car outside of a clothing store, went inside to browse.  Kept hearing a metal clunking sound, and after a few minutes glass breaking.  Went out to see some guy kicking my tires in at an angle and beating my car with a golf club.  I pull out a gun and he goes into passive, gets into his car and runs.  I get in mine to follow, but he's done such a number on it that I can't keep up.  Good luck I wasn't too far from my garage so I was able to put my car in and get it fixed for free, but damn, what a pain.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

Parked my car outside of a clothing store, went inside to browse.  Kept hearing a metal clunking sound, and after a few minutes glass breaking.  Went out to see some guy kicking my tires in at an angle and beating my car with a golf club.  I pull out a gun and he goes into passive, gets into his car and runs.  I get in mine to follow, but he's done such a number on it that I can't keep up.  Good luck I wasn't too far from my garage so I was able to put my car in and get it fixed for free, but damn, what a pain.

You know you could've shot him while he was in his car, right? Passive mode breaks when you enter a car

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

I once did something very cowardly. I found a buzzard and was flying it around and I heard a young man talking on his headset about his space docker, how excited he was to have finally got one. I flew over and fired a missile, the space docker was destroyed instantly. He sounded really upset, he said he didn't have it insured and he doesn't know how he'll ever get another one. 

I felt really bad. I still feel really bad about it. It was a dog act and I don't know why I did it.

Damn, I wouldn't be able to ever forget that, lol especially since he said he didn't have it insured.

I would have referred him to the forum so he could get another one.

Definitely using a tank.

I was killing one dude so badly that he got pissed and he and his buddies came with tanks lmaoooo. I laughed my a$$ off and just went passive. Play fair or don't play at all

How is using a tank to take revenge somehow not playing fair? It's a perfectly legitimate in-game vehicle. Spamming and spawn-killing with the tank is unfair, but the guy in your anecdote above was doing neither.

Killing this guy a bunch of times and them immediately going into passive mode when the tables are turned? Now that's not playing fair.

I have a chrome tank as a PV and never use it for revenge.  Of course it's cowardly lol it's a damn tank.  I only use it for revenge if I got killed by a tank.

It's not like you're not going to succeed unless they run away lmao.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

Damn, I wouldn't be able to ever forget that, lol especially since he said he didn't have it insured.

I would have referred him to the forum so he could get another one.

Definitely using a tank.

I have a chrome tank as a PV and never use it for revenge.  Of course it's cowardly lol it's a damn tank.  I only use it for revenge if I got killed by a tank.

It's not like you're not going to succeed unless they run away lmao.

I guess you have a point there.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

hiding in apartments with bounties is an obvious choice but for some reason people hiding in los santos customs and then leaving while inside LS customs pisses me off more. they tease you with the bounty acting like they're gonna come out and they never do

killing players in the animation scenes going in/coming out of garage/apt/LSC. once they remove those suicide options i'll leave through the doors.

mojavewonderer
  • mojavewonderer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I am sick of my car being shot just as I pull out of Los santos autos. People who shoot you through the window while your shopping for clothes and the idiots who park a car across the doorway so you can't get out.
I don't go around shooting people because I am too busy trying to scrape money together for a cool car but everyone just heads straight for me and runs me down while I'm stealing a car or hiding from the cops. Oh and the prick who was in passive mode and kept following me around and climbing in all the cars I stole well it was sure nice of him to cancel passive mode and shoot me. Tbh I'm just waiting to get my ps4 next week and I'll not be playing it anymore anyway especially as I'm getting ghosts with it!
Personally I think GTA 5 sucks and I'm incredibly disappointed with it.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

5RNRMBt.jpg

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

Glitching.... can't even play the game so they cheat.

In a video game cheating to profit is the most cowardly act imo.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:44 PM

Damm that tops the cake , thats f*cked up. I do similar things though without even thinking , its like GTAO brain washes us to be complete scumbags towards eachother.. reminds me alot of the city i live in.  :karmaeater:

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Cowardly is a very subjective term. In this game, something's only "cowardly" if it annoys someone else it seems. lol

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Most recently some cheater managed to get me charged for his car getting blown up. I was sitting inside my garage and out of no where it charges me 9k and gives me a bad sport warning for destroying the guys car. I had just gotten inside the game and did absolutely nothing to him. When I sent him a message asking him why he just laughed than left the game... 

I reported him and left it alone.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Most recently some cheater managed to get me charged for his car getting blown up. I was sitting inside my garage and out of no where it charges me 9k and gives me a bad sport warning for destroying the guys car. I had just gotten inside the game and did absolutely nothing to him. When I sent him a message asking him why he just laughed than left the game... 

I reported him and left it alone.

That's a bug, not a glitch or a cheat.

You should have reported the bug, not the player.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 22 November 2013 - 12:25 AM.

1.  You join a session, idle. They kill you, then leave and you never see them again.

2. You place a $1,000 bounty on a griefer just to make him an easy target for yourself and others. He hides in his apartment. WITH A $1,000 bounty. This is enjoyable to see, however.

3. You're riding a bicycle in passive mode. A user shoots and kills you.

4. A user continuously griefs others while in a tank. Tank gets blown up. He immediately runs away and gets another tank. Makes no attempt to fight outside of tank.

5. Player in tank realizes there is sniper trying to kill him. Hides in alley, doesn't move. This too, is actually funny and enjoyable.

6. You intentionally go after somebody with a high K/DR who is abusing low level players. You kill that person once or twice. He runs away, stops killing people, or leaves the session.

7. Using God mode.

8. Running over somebody and running away, never to be seen again.

9. A high level player exiting a mission because low level players are in it.

10. Repeatedly griefing low level players with inferior weapons session after session.

I notice this all the time when using my recently created 2nd character. High level bums will hunt me down. Another reason why K/DR doesn't mean much in this game unless the player actually goes up against good players often.

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Ramming in a race.

(Though if you do it right, you can make it hilarious and have them spin out with the right amount of ignoring them)

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:36 AM

I did something cowardly just recently, though I don't feel very bad.

Simeone wanted a vehicle. I waited and nobody wanted anything to do with it. So I headed out to grab it because, why not?

This guy waits until I respray the car and everything and decides to kill me and take it.

So when I respawned I blew him and the car up. I wasn't gonna let him take my 1,000 dollars worth of paint for himself.

I know it was cowardly but I don't let people steal my stuff like that!

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

Following people around in Passive Mode until they've stopped paying attention to you, and then disabling Passive Mode long enough to kill them and then enable it again.

That and spawn killing with a tank.

Rockwheels
  • Rockwheels

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

Leaving the game right when they're about to be killed when they have a bounty. Had this happen about 10 f*cking times this week.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

?? So if you have a bounty, and I come kill you... its cowardly that I peace after the kill? wtf is that logic ... "lemme just stick around and risk getting revenge killed by a guy who spawns a block away who I just killed anyways..." like come now.. after I get a successful bounty I peace out..... so maybe it is the one who is getting killed who is advertising that they suck at the game. 

• Blasterman4EVER likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

?? So if you have a bounty, and I come kill you... its cowardly that I peace after the kill? wtf is that logic ... "lemme just stick around and risk getting revenge killed by a guy who spawns a block away who I just killed anyways..." like come now.. after I get a successful bounty I peace out..... so maybe it is the one who is getting killed who is advertising that they suck at the game. 

I actually think it is with proper etiquette and in good taste that one arrives at the decision to kill someone specifically and only for the bounty on their head. It's telling the guy with the bounty, yo bro, I just wanted them duckets.

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Today, 2 tanks working together to kill me without reason. After dying so many times, I manage to get them both blown up. Then of course, they started fleeing and never stopped until they eventually left the game

Mr. Crowley
  • Mr. Crowley

CREEP3R

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:13 AM

I only do this if im hunting a bounty. After I get the bounty I see no reason to hang around and give a pissed off player a chance at revenge over something that is just business.

Run away all you want, I will chase you to the end of the earth just for the lulz

Only thing I find annoying is fags that kill you during the ridiculous enter/exit garage animations when you can do nothing in defense. Seriously R*, what moron thought that would be a good idea. At least make it invincible for that time when you have no control.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

If the spawn system was better this would be true, but personally I don't like spawn killing people until they finally kill me. That alone feels cowardly. If you're talking about someone who rides up without cause shoots you/runs you over then takes off half way across the map then I agree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users