Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

145 replies to this topic
jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sit in apartment watching weasel news to catch "cheaters" and report them to R*

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

Cowardly? Pulling out a gun in a melee.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Cowardly? Pulling out a gun in a melee.

Bringing a gun to a knife fight.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

someone shooting with reverse from a car that has no rear window

just shoot the car's body until it blows up and eat the costs. f*ck those guys

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by blk95ta, 20 November 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Killing someone who is paused or obviously not actively playing, just standing there. Nothing more cowardly than killing someone who wont fight back.

Amen. getting killed while i'm depositing money on my phone after selling a car at LSC is another pet peeve of mine.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

When I've found a car I like and heading to my apartment and some asshole kills me when I'm in the f*cking garage cutscene. You can't do anything in that, it's gay as hell to shoot someone

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Spawn killing in a tank.

/thread

Passive mode.

/solution

In that case:

Spawn-killing by running over with a vehicle.

/thread

Dude just go passive, then get to an elevated position.  They officially can't do anything to you lol they will get bored and then leave.

It's especially easy to do if they are in a tank because they're not fast enough to catch you.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

being a dick boy

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Going on a so called 'rampage' in their tank and then the moment they lose it, quit session. Cowardly bastard.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

Killing someone who is paused or obviously not actively playing, just standing there. Nothing more cowardly than killing someone who wont fight back.

you could leave, or not pause in a public lobby our in the open close to other players.

common sense is not so common it seems.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Using only the assault shotgun in an enclosed map free aim TDM map, that's more cowardly than hiding behind your sister. 

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

Glitching money through lsc because the game is too hard for you

boy, u must be really pissed playing all those hours for one lousy supercar...

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

Killing you then leaving lobby just to pad their kd ratio like a coward.   

RGinny
  • RGinny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

Not exactly. You can kill someone because you just want to, and then its up to you to kill them or not. Its not their fault you let your guard down, they catch you slipping then you can't blame them for running and wanting to live. That is merely a difference in strategy.

Yea, and to be honest if I kill someone, im not going to stand around waiting for them to exact revenge. this stems from my answer to this thread.

Spawn Killing. most cowardly. I'm fine with getting surprise ganked, sniped, attacked, run over, whatever. But do it once. after that your not doing it for the challenge or even for enjoyment.

I don't spawn kill. If you come at me guns blazing I will shoot you down. Hell I might even sticky your car and wait for the right time to blow it, but after I'm done with the fun, I move on. running the same person over with your chrome adder non-stop is boring and just fun for griefers (not even imaginative).

(wish I could strap a bomb to my chest that detonates when I die, so it can blow up peoples cars who run me over and charge them for it.)

In the end I guess all I want to see is imagination, if you're imaginative in how you messed with me, and it surprised me then i'll tip you my hat sir.

For instance the other day I was in ammunition and 2 guys got out of their cars and one pushed open the door and the other shot through killing me in the store. I was initially pissed but then quickly realized that was a slick move, after that they left me alone and didn't spawn kill me when I went back to my vehicle to drive away (which was right in front of the store). good people. not griefers.

• CALLOFDUTYghost likes this

CALLOFDUTYghost
  • CALLOFDUTYghost

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

Killing you then leaving lobby just to pad their kd ratio like a coward.   

God I hate this... I hate when they kill me in clothing store , blow up my car then switch sessions.

CALLOFDUTYghost
  • CALLOFDUTYghost

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by CALLOFDUTYghost, 20 November 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

Not exactly. You can kill someone because you just want to, and then its up to you to kill them or not. Its not their fault you let your guard down, they catch you slipping then you can't blame them for running and wanting to live. That is merely a difference in strategy.

Yea, and to be honest if I kill someone, im not going to stand around waiting for them to exact revenge. this stems from my answer to this thread.

Spawn Killing. most cowardly. I'm fine with getting surprise ganked, sniped, attacked, run over, whatever. But do it once. after that your not doing it for the challenge or even for enjoyment.

I don't spawn kill. If you come at me guns blazing I will shoot you down. Hell I might even sticky your car and wait for the right time to blow it, but after I'm done with the fun, I move on. running the same person over with your chrome adder non-stop is boring and just fun for griefers (not even imaginative).

(wish I could strap a bomb to my chest that detonates when I die, so it can blow up peoples cars who run me over and charge them for it.)

In the end I guess all I want to see is imagination, if you're imaginative in how you messed with me, and it surprised me then i'll tip you my hat sir.

For instance the other day I was in ammunition and 2 guys got out of their cars and one pushed open the door and the other shot through killing me in the store. I was initially pissed but then quickly realized that was a slick move, after that they left me alone and didn't spawn kill me when I went back to my vehicle to drive away (which was right in front of the store). good people. not griefers.
Great point, I agree with this thinking. I probably need to chill on spawn killing.

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:40 PM

Using rockets and sticky bombs instead of learning how to shoot with a normal weapon where you actually have to hit your target and not just their general area.

• UP9390 likes this

gtagimp
  • gtagimp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

guy killing me with his pv tank, i call Pegasus, just getting to the pickup point and he beats me there, takes my tank  leaving behind his locked pv tank.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Last night I went to kill guy a guy with a $9000 bounty on his head, he was invisible. I thought he was hiding with a silencer but after the 3rd time he kiled me I realized he was actually invisible. Not sure if that is cowardly seeing as it probably wasn't his fault he was invisible. Or if he knew he was invisible. Hmm.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 11:22 PM.

someone shooting with reverse from a car that has no rear window

just shoot the car's body until it blows up and eat the costs. f*ck those guys

If I'm just driving along to my destination and someone decides he wants to try to kill me me for no reason this is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm not going to jump out of my primarily solo car of choice (BF Injection) or turn it around and drive head-on and increase my chances of dying because some f*ckface decided he wants to shoot at me for no reason.  

Just to clarify - I agree with you guys to the extent of people who do this only as griefers and spawnkillers, but I only do this in retaliation (or if I see someone getting griefed), not for sh*ts and giggles. I'm not going to keep running the person over or shooting from the rear after I take them out, I just get back on track to what I was doing before said f*ckface decided to intervene.  

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

hiding in apartments with bounties is an obvious choice but for some reason people hiding in los santos customs and then leaving while inside LS customs pisses me off more. they tease you with the bounty acting like they're gonna come out and they never do

Biggest pussy move in this game is doing the LSC glitch. When you need to cheat to get money in a game it's pretty pathetic/cowardly.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

This happened to me tonight for the first time. Not sure how they can destroy my personal car and yet i have to pay, 

I didn't get the message it was destroyed either until i made it back to my car. Had 4 members of the XGBR crew ganging up on me, destroying my car yet not paying for it. The cowardly part is them attempting to vote kick me on a full server once i got the upper hand around the airport. They were too dumb to realise getting in to the choppers/planes whilst i fly above is certain death for them since i can kill them before they take off. 

I have no problem with crews ganging up on me, i welcome the challenge. But i have no respect for dirty players who whine and cry as soon as they start to get killed a few times. 

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

This is easy to answer:

Glitching.

Obviously.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

Killing someone when they are in a store, especially AmmuNation if the shopkeeper gets pissed off due to the gunshots. Sticky bomb kills from moving cars. RPG's because your too stupidly incompetent to operate a firearm with precision accuracy. I seen someone glitch into a bridge, he had a bounty, and kept killing anyone that tried collecting it.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

ZeroDivision, on 20 Nov 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

sparkydeltorro, on 19 Nov 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

PIT manoeuvre during race :p

Good Lord yes. I detest people who do this.

Don't really think it makes that person a coward, but they are definitely proving themselves to be a very long list of expletives.

LOL was that you I done a PIT Manuver on one day? We were racing the SUV's on the Los Santos International Airport Runway's. One of my deputies and I were in the Park Ranger SUV's. It's not that hard to recover from a PIT Manuver.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

There isn't really one.. I guess camping outside apartments and shops/LSC. That's about it, but even that is avoidable. Everything is fair game, you should always be wary of your radar.  That's what makes free roam fun, the inevitability of avoiding your death in various ways, and seeing how you can escape or retaliate. Passive play is boring, I'd much rather someone killed me for not checking my map before I left reminding me not to be so stupid again.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

Challenging someone to a fist fight and they pull out a knife.

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

A group of 4 high level people spawn killing and talking sh*t to a single low level person then crying and leaving when I come over there and do a 2v4 with the low level guy when we start rapeing them.

And something I do that's probably considered "cowardly"
Is rooftop hunting with my sniper rifle. Use buzzard to go from roof to roof and try to pick off people at distance or moving in cars.....lots of fun and i get a boner when i take out some dude moving fast on a bike but eh probably "cowardly"

GeckoFPS
  • GeckoFPS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Shooting someone when they don't expect it or they don't know you're about to shoot them

that makes you a huge pussy. Face them when they expect it.

Eatmobananas
  • Eatmobananas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

Don't know about cowardly. This may pay off quickly or may take some time.

Here is what you do. Take the tailgater or Ratloader to lsc and attach a ignition bomb to it. The you drive it to either the golf course parking lot or sandy shores, which ever is appropriate, and park it. Then wait.

It may take some time but I am sure the pay off is worth it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users