Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

145 replies to this topic
jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

worst that happened to me was a guy who STARTED a fight, i ended up killing him about 5 times before he switched to passive mode, got ina  car and tried to run me over. almost got me too until i blew a sticky bomb killing us both, ill take a suicide and killing him before letting him get the satisfaction of a pussy kill like that any day.

He left session after that.

I wanted a new friend to join me in my car to start doing jobs. He thought otherwise and started shooting me, so we started a open deathmatch in downtown killing him 3 to 1. Tried multiple times to get him in my car, but he always started shooting again first. Later I saw a message saying "f*ck you".

Well, if you start shooting I won't be easy going. Still need to remove him as a friend...

I've had a couple of recently added friends do similar, but the opposite also happens.

Yesterday I put a bounty on some guy who killed me as soon as I spawned into lobby. So we traded putting $9k bounties on each other for about an hour. We never came in contact after his first kill because I was able to slip away. Well after about 6 bounties I put on him were collected and some people had collected a few on me I see him drive up to me on map and honk horn. We drove around killing people for another hour or so until I had to leave...new friend request was inboxed soon.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

kill me when i'm afk i guess?
wreck my car when i'm shopping then run away

download_zps251a839d.jpg

Based on how you have posted 3 pictures of raccoons that are laughing, it seems you have some kind of a fetish for laughing raccoons. 

Not judging, just saying... It's alright, though. Ain't no shame in that.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

...Using a tank. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

these two high level griefers driving backwards killing all other lower ranked players. I blow up the car and they vote me out of the session because by now its only the three of us left in the session.

f*cking rockstar. punish the hell out of legit gamers and wipe out almost all customer loyalty in one month. and at the same time couldn't care less about the griefing trolls.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:59 PM

kill me when i'm afk i guess?
wreck my car when i'm shopping then run away

download_zps251a839d.jpg

Based on how you have posted 3 pictures of raccoons that are laughing, it seems you have some kind of a fetish for laughing raccoons. 

Not judging, just saying... It's alright, though. Ain't no shame in that.

article-2442319-187D91DB00000578-291_634

• Da_WickedJester likes this

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

I like to search for people who are shopping and pour gasoline on their cars and lit it with my car's backfire. They'll have to pay for it nyeh nyeh nyeh
ESPECIALLY if I see a f*cking chrome Adder

• dannybohy likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 20 November 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Change lobby when they´re about to get hunted as a bounty. If you can make it home, fair enough, but this is ridiculous.

Kill people spawning near after a coop mission/whatever activity. I don´t think about money when I counter them: I use the expensive weapons, the Merryweather mercs, bounty, Buzzard... until they leave.

Any shape of tank user. Anyway these are easy meat, I keep showing up with personal vehicles till they´re screwed.

MaverickNJD
  • MaverickNJD

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

Some A-hole blew up my car while I was inside Ammunation buying some stuff. Totally unprovoked, like why would you do that? By the time I ran outside he took off and left the lobby.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

I like to search for people who are shopping and pour gasoline on their cars and lit it with my car's backfire. They'll have to pay for it nyeh nyeh nyeh
ESPECIALLY if I see a f*cking chrome Adder

Some A-hole blew up my car while I was inside Ammunation buying some stuff. Totally unprovoked, like why would you do that? By the time I ran outside he took off and left the lobby.

Yeah ummm... I dunno who it was

• dannybohy and RGinny like this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

Killing you then driving away,

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

Wetting yourself before being run down by a guy in a Faggio.

• Zevares likes this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

When someone waits outside my garage/LSC/where ever and kill me coming out, or just try killing me unprovoked.

Then, once I've open my can of whoop ass spawn killing they pussy out and leave.

I just don't understand why soooooo many people can't take the sh*t they try and dish out, its absurd.

But, hey, they wanted to kick the wasp's nest.

This is my way of doing things as well.

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

how do they do that?

must be the smartest act someone can commit

Its easy with a tank you just nudge it and all the wheels falls off. Its quite fun watching them come back to drive it off and they can only go one way if you just knock the front wheels off.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

Killing people on the introduction, i've seen it a few times at the gas station that Lamar tells you to rob and even gave one back up and a lift.

This.

During mine I got ran over by a Level 32 while leaving the clothing store. He had been sitting in the parking lot waiting. He drove around and spawn killed me 3 times. A true 'welcome to Los Santos'

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:32 PM

Definitely using a tank.

I was killing one dude so badly that he got pissed and he and his buddies came with tanks lmaoooo. I laughed my a$$ off and just went passive. Play fair or don't play at all

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:34 PM

killing people where they can't defend themselves such as

in ammunation (by shooting them through the doors)

as they spawn out of LSC

while they are spawning into/out of their garage

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

Killing someone who is paused or obviously not actively playing, just standing there. Nothing more cowardly than killing someone who wont fight back.

Nivak
  • Nivak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

Teams of two or more people who gang up and spawn kill lowbies in free roam seem especially spineless to me.  They serve as a good excuse to break out the tank to administer some justice.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hmmm.. I have just met a sh*tty person in a GTA race who blew both of us up by holding a granade in his hand and threw away his chance to win like that because he was afraid to be head-on-head with me and compete in a fair way. I ended up 3rd, he like 5th.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

PIT manoeuvre during race :p

my-nigga.jpg

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

yeah thats not cowardice, thats just being smart

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 PM Edited by J@bz, 20 November 2013 - 06:26 PM.

I

When someone waits outside my garage/LSC/where ever and kill me coming out, or just try killing me unprovoked.

Then, once I've open my can of whoop ass spawn killing they pussy out and leave.

I just don't understand why soooooo many people can't take the sh*t they try and dish out, its absurd.

But, hey, they wanted to kick the wasp's nest.

this....i was just standing and a guy ran me over he then went away. I went to him and killed him multiple times and then he left.

Another time there were these two guys one in a tank and the other in a car...i was riding my bus and the tank obviously couldn't catch me up as its so slow....and the guy in the car chased me but couldn't shoot me from behind because of the bus or what not so then he shoots my wheels and slows me down so the tank catches up and blows me up...I then kill the guy in the car and then get my tank and kill them then i get out of my tank because i wasn't bothered killing them anymore...but they kill me and blow the tank up...and then i kill them multiple times on foot... then i get my tank and kill them some more. then they tell me to be a man and get out of the tank???? lol....then one guy left. The other guy I keep killing and he gets pisd off so i tell him why don't u just run away then??? he doesn't... he still tries to kill me. I kill him more and he tells me alright let me go then so i did...then he gets a tank to kill me lol but i put on passive mode...then he goes to kill all the other players in the session...i bring my tank out and blow him up and he gets pisd loadss and then i leave the session lol

hypocrisy annoys me the most...they like to kill people but they get so pisd off when they get killed.

Oh and today i was just standing in one place in the session while i was on my laptop...9/10 guys will kill you if you are just standing there. Then two of those guys i kept killing them on foot until they left. One of them kept moaning every time i killed him...he should have not killed me when i was standing still and away from controller...

Oh i was driving a dump another time...everyone killed me when i was not doing sh*t to them...the dump is slow as hell too. Only 1 person did not kill me while i was riding the dump. I took it out to have fun with people...see what people try to with the dump or what not. But noo they f*cking kill you.

If anyone kills me while i was doing nothing to them, standing still or doing my own sh*t. I kill them a lot to teach them a lesson.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

cowardly?

or smart? OP is negative KD and mindless.

Antihero1945
  • Antihero1945

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

Constantly yelling racial slurs over the mic knowing they wouldn't dare do such a thing in real life in person.

This

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

Climbing into a tank to accomplish anything online.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

PIT manoeuvre during race :p

lol, i wished that tutorial lesson was never in gta san andreas. Some people are too good at that.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

someone shooting with reverse from a car that has no rear window

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

I dunno if Id call it cowardly but a good way to make someone rage, toss a sticky in a semi hidden spot on the simeon high priority vehicle.. then drive away and wait for someone to pick it up :D

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

some coward was here taking notes on how troll this emo community, i was so griefed by this act that i am compelled me to make a post about it instead of just moving on.. he is a pussy and sucks at game but he was able to read reports of unforgettable himself here..

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

getting in a buzzard.

buzzard rhymes with coward and retard.
  • UP9390 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users