Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

145 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

Spawn killing in a tank.

/thread

Passive mode.

/solution

In that case:

Spawn-killing by running over with a vehicle.

/thread

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Spawn killing in a tank.
/thread

Passive mode.

/solution

In that case:

Spawn-killing by running over with a vehicle.

/thread

This is my biggest pet peeve so far. And it's not even like the just run you down at full speed. It's when they tap you and knock you down and then run you over. You get just enough time to get up but that's it. Cuz you're right back on the ground and dead.
  • WinterEdit likes this

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

Native Texan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by TexasToast712, 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM.

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

I only do this if im hunting a bounty. After I get the bounty I see no reason to hang around and give a pissed off player a chance at revenge over something that is just business.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Bustre

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

Invincibility glitch.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

I only do this if im hunting a bounty. After I get the bounty I see no reason to hang around and give a pissed off player a chance at revenge over something that is just business.

Agreed, but not everyone has the "it's just business" attitude. Sometimes the bounty gets claimed and then the person gets mad that I killed them. -smh-

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 05:19 AM.

More often than not I appreciate it when bounty hunters just GTFO after a successful hit. The chases are long and exciting, whats the point in a long, drawn-out death match that could potentially end up costing a good chunk (if not all) of the cash you just made by starting a 20 minute death match with the person you just hunted? On 2 occasions I've actually had hunters stop trying to kill me after I've survived and go straight from trying to kill me to starting impromptu races. Always a pleasant surprise to run into the type. 

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:19 AM

Blow up your entity 10x, use some kind of glitch that makes me pay for even though it clearly says he paid, then dashboard out so he doesnt get bad sport.

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by BrianJohnsonsBrotherCarl, 20 November 2013 - 05:32 AM.

This is funny to me, calling players cowards. As if they are "brave." It's a game dude.

Running a guy over and speeding away is funny. People take things way too personally. Most people like to drive around and f**k around with other players and don't feel the need to stick around and have a long drawn out battle to prove their "bravery" in a video game.
  • JerridPrime likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 05:59 AM.

This is funny to me, calling players cowards. As if they are "brave." It's a game dude.

Is it really that hard to comprehend that a griefer's actions can be cowardly without their victim having to be 'brave'? I don't think anyone here said that at any point. Actually a lot of these sh*theads pick on people who aren't even in the double digits level-wise and are just trying to run away.

If it weren't true the amount of people who leave lobbies as soon as their tank, buzzard or armored Entity spawn-killing sessions are over would be a hell of a lot less than it is, and as it stands that number is pretty damn high. I've lost count how many times a dunce-cap wearing pussy had his tank destroyed after spawn killing for who-knows-how-long only to leave before he had to face any kind of retaliation, but I know its well over 30 now. What else is it called when someone quits after they no longer have any protection to hide behind?  

cow·ard
ˈkou-ərd/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

adjective

1. 1.
    literary
    excessively afraid of danger or pain.

Virtual danger is still danger.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Cheating. In any game, actually.

RainbowBier
  • RainbowBier

BenefactoR*

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:02 AM

Sniping People out of there Cars infront of the LSC Door

Tank Spawn Rape

Firetruck Rape <3

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:09 AM

PIT manoeuvre during race :p

Good Lord yes. I detest people who do this.

Don't really think it makes that person a coward, but they are definitely proving themselves to be a very long list of expletives.

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:11 AM

Running a guy over and speeding away is funny. People take things way too personally. Most people like to drive around and f**k around with other players and don't feel the need to stick around and have a long drawn out battle to prove their "bravery" in a video game.

I don't buy your BS

there had to be at least one time where you thought to yourself 'man, what a pussy' while playing GTA:O

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:13 AM

I got my first snipe-kill on someone with a tank tonight.

The dude was all the way in the Los Santos Customs nearest Tinsel Towers, and I picked him off from the huge crane. Twice. The 2nd time, someone he had been spawn killing got into his tank, and after being blown up by his own tank twice, he left. Not really the most cowardly thing ever, but I sure as hell felt good liberating that poor dude who kept getting killed, and it was awesome knowing he got his revenge kills using the same tank that got him so many times.

• Nipper, GrndZero and SecludedMemory like this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

Killing someone after doing a mission with them.
  • Punkdaz and Zevares like this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

Nerfing jobs in order to sell cash cards. 

By far the best answer in this thread

• frikkingsweet likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

evilraccoonmwa_616_zps0d7e7752.jpg

• JerridPrime and MsWolfe like this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:00 PM Edited by dannybohy, 20 November 2013 - 03:01 PM.

Killing someone after doing a mission with them.

download_zps251a839d.jpg

• JerridPrime and MsWolfe like this

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Logging in to the game and before I can even get out of my apartment there are 3 people waiting outside because I have a 1k bounty. At least look like you are not waiting for me by loitering a few blocks away, try to be subtle lol.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

complaining about being spawn killed in a tank, it is entirely your fault. 

• Zevares likes this

Kontoxis
  • Kontoxis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Killed me right after i carried him through the mission then runs from me like a little girl for nearly a hour.

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by Zanje, 20 November 2013 - 03:16 PM.

worst that happened to me was a guy who STARTED a fight, i ended up killing him about 5 times before he switched to passive mode, got ina  car and tried to run me over. almost got me too until i blew a sticky bomb killing us both, ill take a suicide and killing him before letting him get the satisfaction of a pussy kill like that any day.

He left session after that.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

I'm pretty sure it's what happened to me last night.

I was in a session minding my own business and a group of 5 descended upon me. I figured I was going to have to leave or engage in combat. So as I moved across the map to get into position they killed me 10-15 times.

But then I got to the one story rooftop that takes some creativity to get on from foot. They kept coming at me, but I was pwning them now. It got to where my vs. record against one was 25-3. They were lvl 10-30 noobs and couldn't figure out how to get on the building and their dumb asses kept coming at me anyway. Then I got kicked from session...lmao.

TL:DR: Owned noobs - they kicked me.

• Mr Fyn666 and MsWolfe like this

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

When a bounty leaves the game as you're about to kill them.

I'm ok when a bounty hides in their apartment, because I don't waste time with them.

A bounty hid with his friends (which I'd been battling with previously in the game) in the tunnels beneath LS. I made my way down there, killed his friends and proceeded to move in on the bounty. He leaves before I can do so.

So f*cking annoying. If you want to survive a bounty, hide in your apartment. Don't waste other people's time.

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:24 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 20 November 2013 - 03:25 PM.

You know what really grinds my gears?  When you drive all the way across the map to get the bounty that's hiding in the most remote place possible, and then they quit the session when you're nearly there.  If you're a pussy then at least make it clear by hiding in your apartment, instead of wasting my time.  PETROL IS EXPENSIVE!!!

Edit: We both posted that at the same time.  Synchronicity means it's true.

• Mr Fyn666 and Tokin like this

Starling
  • Starling

Greenhorn

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

kill me when i'm afk i guess?
wreck my car when i'm shopping then run away

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:46 PM

I wouldn't class my latest death as a cowardly act from the villain, more like my foolhardy attempt at trusting someone (And before you say it, yes i know, having 9K on my head from an npc would be too much for most folk to turn down)

I was doing well, on my bike and in control. 1 noob failed 4 times and another 2 players twice each.

Managed to get to relative safety (not my apartment i hasten to add) and heard the sound of a car honking. I raised my weapon to defend and he stopped, continued honking with no gunfire. I thought f*ck it, walked to his car and got in. 

Seemed a good idea at the time until he got back to his garage, got out of the car and before i knew it he had drilled me with his assault shotgun

Oh well, never again when i have bounty on me,. Lesson learnt!

Silencer81
  • Silencer81

You like my MG?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

worst that happened to me was a guy who STARTED a fight, i ended up killing him about 5 times before he switched to passive mode, got ina  car and tried to run me over. almost got me too until i blew a sticky bomb killing us both, ill take a suicide and killing him before letting him get the satisfaction of a pussy kill like that any day.

He left session after that.

I wanted a new friend to join me in my car to start doing jobs. He thought otherwise and started shooting me, so we started a open deathmatch in downtown killing him 3 to 1. Tried multiple times to get him in my car, but he always started shooting again first. Later I saw a message saying "f*ck you".

Well, if you start shooting I won't be easy going. Still need to remove him as a friend...

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

Bringing the tank to the 1 on 1 deathmatch is pretty cowardly if you ask me. Fortunately I got this situation only once. 

Hitting other cars in a race, because he can't drive or outrun them without crashing is also not nice. 

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

kill me when i'm afk i guess?
wreck my car when i'm shopping then run away

download_zps251a839d.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users