Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats The Most COWARDLY Act Someone Can Commit In GTA:O?

145 replies to this topic
bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

hiding in apartments with bounties is an obvious choice but for some reason people hiding in los santos customs and then leaving while inside LS customs pisses me off more. they tease you with the bounty acting like they're gonna come out and they never do

• 600noodles and Unjust like this

DocDro
  • DocDro

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

When someone waits outside my garage/LSC/where ever and kill me coming out, or just try killing me unprovoked.

Then, once I've open my can of whoop ass spawn killing they pussy out and leave.

I just don't understand why soooooo many people can't take the sh*t they try and dish out, its absurd.

But, hey, they wanted to kick the wasp's nest.

• ThatRandomGuy42, teh_g, Ishsed and 3 others like this

Wolf_Asari
  • Wolf_Asari

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

Killing you when you come out of your garage than immoderately either run away or go passive.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

• Unjust and TJK319 like this

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by daalni, 20 November 2013 - 03:18 AM.

same garage/apartment/lsc campers who think anyone cares what their k/d is or that they're clever.  or people who abuse the entity's (and a few select other car's) almost invulnerability and only attempt to shoot you out the back, then cry noobery when you send a rocket up their ass...  that's pretty lame, too.

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

Nerfing jobs in order to sell cash cards. 

• Xx-ADITYA-xX, coach_wargo, TheIllaDopest and 9 others like this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

Killing someone and running away in general lol you're just advertising that you're a coward or just suck at the game.

Not exactly. You can kill someone because you just want to, and then its up to you to kill them or not. Its not their fault you let your guard down, they catch you slipping then you can't blame them for running and wanting to live. That is merely a difference in strategy.

• stonedpimpso likes this

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:18 AM Edited by sparkydeltorro, 20 November 2013 - 03:18 AM.

PIT manoeuvre during race :p

• Wolfhuman, RogueStatus, GTAVTheHeat and 6 others like this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 AM

Nothing is cowardly in GTAO... its all about kill or be killed. Do whatever you can to best someone and come out on top

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Glitching money through lsc because the game is too hard for you

• Judas0ne, StMiquel, pro_laps and 8 others like this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

I was just playing with a fellow who would grab a tank and drive around killing everybody until he died, then he would respawn in passive until he could get his tank again and repeat.

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

Well, I disagree about hiding in apartments while a bounty is on you is "cowardly"...  I consider it smart.  Especially when people are camped out in front of my apartment, waiting for me to come out and collect the bounty...  What am I supposed to do in that instance?  Just come out, so they can kill me during the cutscene?

Which leads to my personal opinion on what is the most cowardly:  Killing someone during a cutscene.  The person has zero way to defend themselves in these cases, since they can't even access their weapon wheel, much less return fire.

Personally, if I were in charge, it would have been impossible to be killed while in a cutscene and I'd even consider an "invincibility period" of 3-5 seconds after exiting a cutscene, so that the player at least has a shot to arm themselves before they get riddled with bullets.

-Bill

• frikkingsweet and MsWolfe like this

bogey_j
  • bogey_j

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:33 AM

Destroy my personal vehicle without blowing it up causing me to pay for it.

how do they do that?

must be the smartest act someone can commit

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Not exactly. You can kill someone because you just want to, and then its up to you to kill them or not. Its not their fault you let your guard down, they catch you slipping then you can't blame them for running and wanting to live. That is merely a difference in strategy.

It's cowardice.

Want to?  Most people kill for no reason, then run so they can try to have the last laugh. 

• MsWolfe likes this

MrSuave
  • MrSuave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by MrSuave, 20 November 2013 - 03:45 AM.

I can only think of 2 pathetic and cowardly acts:

1) Invincibility glitch. Some guy was using it yesterday, killing everyone, while being untouchable and talking sh*t as if he had any sort of skill whatsoever. Then he had the audacity to tell a guy with a tank that he sucked and tried to get the room to kick him. By far the most pathetic coward I've ever seen in-game.

2) The guy with the tank who spawn kills. Tanks are fun, everyone loves going around and causing some havoc for a bit, but spawn killing guys over and over, and then pretending you have skill? Coward.

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Spawn killing me and then leaving the game when I even the score between us. sh*t annoys me to no end.
  • SecludedMemory likes this

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:51 AM

I had a guy come driving head on at me going opposite direction in my lane, I swerved and avoided him at the last second - but after we passed he blew a sticky bomb on his hood.... he missed me with the boom boom, then when he spawned he jumped straight into passive. -  suicide bomber = pussy }{ jump into passive when you fail with your surprise attack = double pussy. - so that's pussy*3

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 20 November 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Spawn-killing is sh*tty enough, but relentless spawn-killing in a tank/buzzard and then leaving the server whenever it gets destroyed is the worst. I guess these are the K/D ratio grinders/pussies.   

KingPancakes beat me to it.

• coach_wargo likes this

cicero89
  • cicero89

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

Constantly yelling racial slurs over the mic knowing they wouldn't dare do such a thing in real life in person.

• Antihero1945 and Zonnex like this

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:58 AM

How about the act of nerfing the payouts of any and all activities to the point where nothing is worth doing anymore, just to funnel fans into cash cards.

• frikkingsweet likes this

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

me and my friends usually pull out our tanks, put bounties on each other and see them victims rolling in.. and if our tanks do get destroyed we just continue on foot. i actually just survived a full bounty for 9k, and got a new victim :D with 44 kills

• Zevares likes this

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

I was just playing with a fellow who would grab a tank and drive around killing everybody until he died, then he would respawn in passive until he could get his tank again and repeat.

Would also extend to those who immediately switch session afterwards.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Would also extend to those who immediately switch session afterwards.

Oh, he also did that once two other douchebags got in their tanks to blow him up and then do exactly what he was doing.

Steverino322
  • Steverino322

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by Steverino322, 24 November 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Being a high enough rank to afford $500,000+ cars, have a minigun/rpg and chasing low rank people who aren't even fighting back around the map and killing them repeatedly like they even stand a chance against the gear you have. Got stuck in a game with 2 guys doing this a couple hours ago. They were hounding pretty much everyone in the lobby.

Also, getting butthurt when you chase someone around trying to kill them only to have them kill you then subsequently sticking bounties on them over and over until they leave the lobby.

• Barry Spock likes this

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Being a high enough rank to afford $500,000+ cars, have a minigun/rpg and chasing low rank people who aren't even fighting back around the map and killing them repeatedly like they even stand a chance against the gear you have. Got stuck in a game with 2 guys doing this a couple hours ago. They were hounding pretty much everyone in the lobby.

i like to grief people like that, then they'll get a taste of their own medicine

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Killing people on the introduction, i've seen it a few times at the gas station that Lamar tells you to rob and even gave one back up and a lift.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:46 AM

Spawn killing in a tank.

/thread

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Probably cowardly - but f*ck it..

Had a bounty on in my new Biffa-Wagon with a lvl 100+ chasing me down - hoored it down to the beach and outpaced him, stopping at the far end - just as he came tearing up all guns blazing, I warped into a new session. :D

To make amends, I found a level 7 player looking at masks down near the beach and offered my ass up to him,,,took him a while to realise before nutting me with a shotgun.

Swings and Roundabouts.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

Spawn killing in a tank.

/thread

Passive mode.

/solution