Should I get 1.06?

13 replies to this topic
AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

TLMC [VP/Founder/Former Pres.]

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

The patch seems unstable and I don't want to lose my cars/character.

Should I get the patch or just wait until things are more stable?

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

Ain't like you got a choice, bub.
  • DMC14 likes this

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

TLMC [VP/Founder/Former Pres.]

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:59 AM

Sorry, I guess I wan't clear enough...

Should I DOWNLOAD IT NOW or WAIT UNTIL THE SERVER IS MORE STABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT (like wait until people stop losing cars)

Sorry for confusion

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:04 AM

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

• CurtisC87 likes this

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 03:06 AM.

Should I piss on my face NOW or sh it UNTIL THE SERVER IS MORE STABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT (like wait until people stop losing cars)
Sorry for dumassery of me

Its the same file. Op is a so sad. Ban hammer op now!!!!!

It's the same file? What's the same file? Geez you're stupid.

OP: The only people who lost cars are people who glitched cars into their garage. You lost those already anyways since those are server-side not client-side. Rockstar already took your glitched vehicles out.

• butternutcherrios likes this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

OP: The only people who lost cars are people who glitched cars into their garage. You lost those already anyways since those are server-side not client-side. Rockstar already took your glitched vehicles out.

This isn't true

Search around. lots of people are losing their legit cars.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:13 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 03:14 AM.

Should I piss on my face NOW or sh it UNTIL THE SERVER IS MORE STABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT (like wait until people stop losing cars)

OP: The stupid people who lost cars are people who glitched cars into their garage. You lost those already anyways since those are server-side not client-side. Rockstar already took your glitched vehicles out. I am stupid.

Haha disparage yoself

Are you 10 years old? Seems that way. If you are older than 12 then I hope you get some help.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

I'd give it a go. I only lost my modded Airtug and gold unmarked cruiser. Everything else was fine. Modded Mesas and modded Rebel were all fine. Dubsta 2 on my second character is also fine.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 03:20 AM.

I'd give it a go. I only lost my modded Airtug and gold unmarked cruiser. Everything else was fine. Modded Mesas and modded Rebel were all fine. Dubsta 2 on my second character is also fine.

Those aren't glitched vehicles. The Mesa is a normal vehicle you can get in online and the Rebel was just added as a purchasable vehicle.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:22 AM

Those aren't glitched vehicles. The Mesa is a normal vehicle you can get in online and the Rebel was just added as a purchasable vehicle.
No no no no no you don't understand :p MODDED Mesas (no roll cages) and MODDED Rebel (no rust, no front bullbar, no bar cage in the bed). These had to be modded into Single Player, and glitched into multiplayer.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

No one lost legit cars. They lost cars they duped from other ppl. even if it was a duped car that was storable like a modded sultan

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:28 AM Edited by Jyra, 20 November 2013 - 03:30 AM.

That's it... I'm canceling my preorder on 1.06

Had enough of the sh*t.

No one lost legit cars. They lost cars they duped from other ppl. even if it was a duped car that was storable like a modded sultan

Ya that's horse sh*t but believe whatever you want.  Some did... VAST MAJORITY did not loose anything that wasn't a police vehicle/tank/chopper/tow truck... For example... haven't heard of one single snowy vehicle disappearing... not to mention my 2nd accounts garage full of f*cking that same modded sultan... But by all means, continue to believe R* cares about you

polandownsjr
  • polandownsjr

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

I did not lose my tank, thank you.

ZeroDivision
  • ZeroDivision

Veteran Survivor

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Probably won't matter. I lost my garage during a week of being off the game.

Whatever happens is on their end, so it probably won't make a difference when you get the patch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users