Photo

So money is nerfed again?

12 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

I can only make around 3k on a race that I used to make 7k+ on.  Pretty soon, we will be making Burger shot wages.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:01 AM

Yeah man they took the mother f*cking sickle to Race pay...

I spotted some new load screens though.  One of them told me if I needed some quick cash to use their store...

Stay Classy R*

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM.

They changed how races work, you get paid on how long the race takes to complete. So no more CR for you, you actually have to race the real ones.

• The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.

sparkydeltorro
  • sparkydeltorro

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

Time = Money

and R* is determined to find the exact ratio where you consider buying money, but not so much where it doesn't feel like a blatant scam... but they're getting closer everyday

• Jyra likes this

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

They changed how races work, you get paid on how long the race takes to complete. So no more CR for you, you actually have to race the real ones.

How many times do we have to tell you guys that the real races got nerfed too? 

In the Grove only pays about $2200. That's a damn good race with some nice sharp corners and challenging turns, but because it is under two miles long, and a point-to-point rather than a lap race, there is zero opportunity to earn money on it. 

Even Grand Tour only pays $8500 now. If they had made some previously high paying races pay less, and others (like Grand Tour) pay more, this would be cool. But all race payments have been nerfed to the point where it doesn't even pay to do them anymore.

And don't give me any crap about "racing for fun," because this is Grand Theft Auto 5 where the "all important dollar is everything." Earning money is at least half the fun to any job. 

• Pellegrini, Jyra and billypilgrim69 like this

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Time = Money

and R* is determined to find the exact ratio where you consider buying money, but not so much where it doesn't feel like a blatant scam... but they're getting closer everyday

lol this feels like a blatant scam. They went wayyyyyy too far.

A little overzealous maybe, Rockstar? 

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

Time = Money

Hands-pointing-up_dreamstime_9985093.jpg

stupid-people.jpg

5HT2a
  • 5HT2a

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Time = Money

Hands-pointing-up_dreamstime_9985093.jpg

stupid-people.jpg

lol true. 

Don't these people test the races out for themselves, though? I mean, at 8:00 AM EST that would have been a respectable thing to say, but it should be clear by now to everybody browsing the forums that every race in the game has been nerfed to extinction. 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

This means I can race for 99 laps and actually get rewarded for it! 99 laps of Arms Race, please!

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

This means I can race for 99 laps and actually get rewarded for it! 99 laps of Arms Race, please!

LoL... I'm sure some guy did just that... probably several of them.

I'm pretty confident after 3 hours they got a win screen that gave them 5k and 1500RP... You can almost guarantee it's capped off at a certain point... don't even need to test

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Well I see Coveted is still paying handsomely for five minutes of bang bang fly.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

• The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.

I never even did CR.  I usually did the commute, or downtown underground.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

gangsta_o_407887.jpg

This is what GTA online is now!

• TheHutch82 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users