The infamous Rhino Tank..

12 replies to this topic
twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

The Rhino tank , where to begin ?

Something I've noticed lately is a lot of these tanks roaming around. But every single game ive joined for the past 5 days atleast I sh*t you not there is a grieving tank waiting to spawn kill and ultimately sh*t on me. Even groups of tanks , I mean I just don't understand. My Buzzard is no chance against them it seems..

I could go on for ever but who elss has these problems ? Or do more people have tanks that I know of ?

Old Wiley Fox
  • Old Wiley Fox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Yeah anyone
Millions
People who did the money glitch

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Something I've noticed lately is a lot of these tanks roaming around. But every single game ive joined for the past 5 days atleast I sh*t you not there is a grieving tank waiting to spawn kill and ultimately sh*t on me. Even groups of tanks , I mean I just don't understand. My Buzzard is no chance against them it seems..

I could go on for ever but who elss has these problems ? Or do more people have tanks that I know of ?

1.0.6 removed most of them from garages.

R.I.P GTA V

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I kill griefers with my chrome tank.

Not all tank users are mean, OP.

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:42 AM

Wasn't hearing all this you assholes was making it rain with bulllets in the heli. Now some have tanks it's a big issue. On to the next episode😪🍼...

Monkey Toes
  • Monkey Toes

Gentleman Extrordinare

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

I enjoy just driving around in my tank.  I just really enjoy them, like I'm a tank guy xD  I particularly enjoy watching Tanksgiving on the Military channel.  So while some people wanna drive their Z-types, I wanna rock the tank.  So whenever I bump into players, I usually just honk my horn a good bit and they usually calm down once they realize they're still alive.  I've had some really pesky people, like this one guy who just kept parking his entity in front of me until I failed to break in time.  I've helped some people out here and there, but I mostly just spend my time in a tank hoping dunes, whacking down light posts, or blasting cops :p

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

I enjoy just driving around in my tank.  I just really enjoy them, like I'm a tank guy xD  I particularly enjoy watching Tanksgiving on the Military channel.  So while some people wanna drive their Z-types, I wanna rock the tank.  So whenever I bump into players, I usually just honk my horn a good bit and they usually calm down once they realize they're still alive.  I've had some really pesky people, like this one guy who just kept parking his entity in front of me until I failed to break in time.  I've helped some people out here and there, but I mostly just spend my time in a tank hoping dunes, whacking down light posts, or blasting cops :p

I appreciate and completely can understand both of those situations. But theyre so Overpowered that when griefers choose a tank its pure domination. Its really crazy , not one sesh have i not had a griefing tank. Although i do sometimes see tanks minding there own which again i totally respect , i do the same in my chopper.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

1.0.6 removed most of them from garages.

R.I.P GTA V

Still , it seems it did little to nothing to the trouble of trained , and lethal bad sport tank drivers. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

Tank griefing is still easy with Pegasus though since now it takes only 200 to retrieve it, and bad sport is harder to get.

Monkey Toes
  • Monkey Toes

Gentleman Extrordinare

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

Its health is a little ridiculous.  I recall a time when I was trying to take one down, and I ran through my supply of RPG's and had little success.  There's not much short of the Heavy Sniper tricks that give you any cause to worry :/

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Its health is a little ridiculous.  I recall a time when I was trying to take one down, and I ran through my supply of RPG's and had little success.  There's not much short of the Heavy Sniper tricks that give you any cause to worry :/

Yeah only 2 ways to effectively take down a tank is another tank, or good flying skills with the jet.

Buzzards are completely ineffective.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Yeah only 2 ways to effectively take down a tank is another tank, or good flying skills with the jet.

Buzzards are completely ineffective.

Exactly. its absolutely insane , due to the LSC glitch everyone and their cousin has a tank. Theyre nearly impossible to take out , there unrealisticly fast , and of course the damage by a griefer is ludicrous. I would really like to see something done about, its honestly ruining the game for me

dravenbaron
  • dravenbaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by dravenbaron, 22 November 2013 - 08:20 AM.

I did my first griefing with a tank last night 2 little noobs where camping outside the towers blowing peps up as they left so I called my tank and blew the sh!t out of them...

And low behold everyone started ramming me..
So I done a round of killing those who attacked me..
And because I couldn't getaway to loose my tank I changed servers.

Have you not read up on the patch.. you dont get bad sport it someone rams you in a stationery tank

And the bad sport has been down rated so you dont get it as fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users