Photo

Has Gta online became boring?

50 replies to this topic
gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

ENERGY TURTLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 20 November 2013 - 05:02 AM.

YEAH LET'S FIGHT OVER WHICH PIECE OF HARDWARE IS BETTER RAHHHH

btw even a two year old PC is better than a 'next gen' console

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

lmao @ peasants in here that don't have PS4 yet

u mad that I have 4?

u mad that I got paid to buy and play a PS4?

lmao sold 3 for $850 each and kept one for myself

U mad that you need to capitalise "U"?
U mad that Xbox is much better than PlayStation?
U mad that I'm schooling yo arse, boy?

lmao u even more mad that i also have 4 xbox ones that imma wait till around chrismas to sell to make even MORE profit?

lmao already $1050 up from PS4 for sitting on my ass waiting for delivery hahahaha

Get a job, $1000 is nothing.

i kno u peasant, thats why I was able to drop $4400 in a whim like it was nuthin to buy all the consoles hahaha pocket change son i spend close to that on partyin every couple weeks

http://www.thefreedi...vercompensation

• greasemeat likes this

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:03 AM

u mad that I have 4?

LOL at the guy who brags on the video game forum. I'm surprised you got all the YOLOSWAG bitches off your dick long enough to use the keyboard.

bro based on your AVI you are the definition of scum lmao, BRB mohawk, BRB poverty beard

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

u mad that I have 4?

LOL at the guy who brags on the video game forum. I'm surprised you got all the YOLOSWAG bitches off your dick long enough to use the keyboard.

bro based on your AVI you are the definition of scum lmao, BRB mohawk, BRB poverty beard

...why are you discussing your personal life on a gaming forum?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

u mad that I have 4?

And based on your "AVI" you're seriously overcompensating. I imagine you as a small frail child that has never been kissed in his mom's basement, pretending to be a supermench on a videogame forum... for whatever reason.

But I digress. I'm not here to pick on your obvious mental issue. Have fun being super cool and buff and rich on this internet forum for toys.

KingMojo24
  • KingMojo24

120% Better Than You

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

u mad that I have 4?

And based on your "AVI" you're seriously overcompensating. I imagine you as a small frail child that has never been kissed in his mom's basement, pretending to be a supermench on a videogame forum... for whatever reason.

But I digress. I'm not here to pick on your obvious mental issue. Have fun being super cool and buff and rich on this internet forum for toys.

lmfao says the guy with close to 2000 posts in less than 2 months just lmfao

pls go.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

u mad that I have 4?

pls go.

lol, no.

And none of my 2000 posts (where I only post while I'm at work making money doing jack sh*t. Seriously, check my post times. All during the same shift at work.) are about how buff and rich I am.

I think you have a small wiener.

• lokdogiv and greasemeat like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:17 AM

u mad that I have 4?

pls go.

Is that your reply to him pointing out you have an avatar some guy flexing?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by WBaker, 20 November 2013 - 05:24 AM.

lmao u even more mad that i also have 4 xbox ones that imma wait till around chrismas to sell to make even MORE profit?

lmao already $1050 up from PS4 for sitting on my ass waiting for delivery hahahaha

Get a job, $1000 is nothing.

My thoughts exactly.

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

Thank You Based Rockstar

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Am I bored? A little bit, yeah. The beach bum DLC was a letdown and the payouts change really brought down my hopes for Online. I might finish up the story mode and get 100% and play some BF4 on PC. After a week or two, I think Online would be more fun. To be honest, GTA V has not left my disc drive on my Xbox since the day it came out. 

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

So many fa**ots

Not enough time

Dillinger83
  • Dillinger83

boosted h22

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:11 AM

Ah King Mojo really wears dresses and sh*t. Troll harder closet fairy. lmao

• greasemeat likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

I was bored before I bought the PS4. GTAO is only fun when you play with people you know and since all of my friends got a PS4... I am on that sexy machine now :D

Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4 is ridiculously good, it's massive and more enjoyable than the bland gaming that goes on in GTAO. GTAO had great potential, but the glitchers, the nerfs, and the delays killed my interest to be honest...

Assassins Creed is sh*t.

Spoken like a GTAO fanboy willing to play at Rockstars heel. Enjoy the broken mess that game has become.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Odesza, 21 November 2013 - 01:24 AM.

I was bored before I bought the PS4. GTAO is only fun when you play with people you know and since all of my friends got a PS4... I am on that sexy machine now :D

Assassins Creed Black Flag on the PS4 is ridiculously good, it's massive and more enjoyable than the bland gaming that goes on in GTAO. GTAO had great potential, but the glitchers, the nerfs, and the delays killed my interest to be honest...

Assassins Creed is sh*t.

Spoken like a GTAO fanboy willing to play at Rockstars heel. Enjoy the broken mess that game has become.

Gotta agree with your first post, black flag is fun as f*ck, been playing it on PC for a few hours now, pretty addicting.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

No I role play as a bush pilot working fo tpi livine in a ii car apt by the airport

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:13 AM

Assassins Creed is sh*t.

Gotta agree with your first post, black flag is fun as f*ck, been playing it on PC for a few hours now, pretty addicting.

Yup. I hardly do the Missions, just keep sailing across the Caribbean :D

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:48 AM

I agree on the peaceful lobby suggestion. I expected the first month or so to be carnage and then hoped people would get bored of killing for the sake of it. I do believe it would add a better element to the whole game. I know there are people out there who I come across who want this - I've had about 30 people add me as a friend on xbox live - thats the most ive had from any game that I have played so it's obvious that friendly people do play this game. I try all the time to show randoms I just want to interact with them and mean them no harm when I pull up along side them in my car but most of the time I end up dead which sucks.

• OMFGSolaX likes this

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

It was starting to get a little slow for me, but then I joined in a new crew that is very active and close knit and I've been having crazy fun since then. 

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

gta O is hella boring my goodness... biggest upset in game history

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:24 AM

u mad that I have 4?

I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU BRO,UR MAD AS,SICK C U NT !!!

FaFidOLL
  • FaFidOLL

LE FEMME FATALE

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

must b in lobbies of 16 ppl...

roam around others...

story begins randomly WAR...PEACE...NEW FRIENDS...NEW ENEMIES

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users