Has anyone found gta online kinda boring....I mean like on Red Dead you had challenges etc the things i think they could improve on are:
- Add challenges
- Add animals just so me and my friends can get chased by cougars,sharks etc
- Something to level up for like a special vehicle at certain levels only obtained by reaching that level
- Peaceful Lobbies: Can't be killed by other players.
- More effective passive mode that protects from getting run over/killed by aircraft.
- If someone destroys a personal vehicle, they pay FULL cost of insurance no bad sport
Challenges - like Gang Attacks? Crate drops? etc
Animals - guess it couldn't hurt
Level Up for - like the weapons and some of the special vehicles and modifications? Job unlocks? That's what the RP system is for.
Peaceful Lobbies - most are ok, but if I really don't want to be bothered - invite only or solo
Passive mode - yeah that would be nice to see it improved
Insurance - I'm fine as is, I don't want some hacker or rich kid just running around blowing up peoples cars because he doesn't care about cash - his ass needs to go to bad sport. No matter what, they pay the insurance excess though.