• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Just saw it on the social club page under weapons let the search begin

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:48 AM

It's not usable, I saw it on the counter in the store but when I went to buy it, it disappeared.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

oh god this will be horrible if it gets to online, ragdoll players for days

• God-eater likes this

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

pics or GTFO.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

its probably wont be usable 

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

This.

I'd say it's the whole reason the stun gun isn't in Online, and won't be. One shot and you're down and helpless until the shooter decides to let you up? It's a troll weapon, pure and simple.

While we're on the new weapons, SNS and Broken Bottle - whooo!  Whole day made! A short range, low-capacity pistol and a reskinned knife - that's certainly going to even the odds against those tanks and miniguns. No way I'm gumming up my weapon menus with those space-wasters. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Just saw it on the social club page under weapons let the search begin

Just looked on the Social club weapons page. The Stun Gun Does show up when an Offline character is selected but does NOT show when you select your Online character. So NO, the Stun Gun is not available online. (unhacked anyway)

SPACE-AGE-INC
  • SPACE-AGE-INC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

This.

I'd say it's the whole reason the stun gun isn't in Online, and won't be. One shot and you're down and helpless until the shooter decides to let you up? It's a troll weapon, pure and simple.

While we're on the new weapons, SNS and Broken Bottle - whooo!  Whole day made! A short range, low-capacity pistol and a reskinned knife - that's certainly going to even the odds against those tanks and miniguns. No way I'm gumming up my weapon menus with those space-wasters. 

Do you know how extremely f*cking close you'd have to be to stun a player everytime? It's far from being o.p.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

It's non-lethal.  Bring it on.

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Auto-aims enemy

Hits enemy.

Switches to rifle

finishes him off.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Auto-aims enemy

Hits enemy.

Switches to rifle

finishes him off.

Sweet.  Sounds like fun.  

• 2mlg4u likes this

2mlg4u
  • 2mlg4u

♣2mlg4u♣

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Auto-aims enemy

Hits enemy.

Switches to rifle

finishes him off.

Sweet.  Sounds like fun.  

Well you do have a point let's do it.

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Should make stun gun only against NPCs. I'm not trying to troll anyone, but it would be fun to taze people as a cop.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

I got a chainsaw. I effing rule

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:06 AM

Stun gun is in story mode.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

I have a stun gun, molotovs and a fire extinguisher online. The stun gun is actually pretty fun to use on your friends and such, have not used it on people in a public lobby for the fact I don't want reports, but its a funny sight to shoot through the window of their car and their character gets out of the car perfectly normal than just drops suddenly and twitchs around. Would be much more rewarding if you shot them with it while they were in a car and they would completely lose control of their character as the car accelerates full speed.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Unlikely. 

They dumbed down the physics for online.

Try burning yourself with the hand-held gas can, lolnopestandstillonfire.

BUT you can still fall down and catch fire from the actual big ass gas tanks.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:14 AM

http://socialclub.ro.../career/weapons

Stun gun isn't there for me. Maybe they removed it? Either way, not available.

If they ever did make it available, it would be with some reasonable damage, to prevent obvious griefing methods.

This.

But, but, but... I want to perma-stun people :( That would have been the best counter to tanks and miniguns. "Oh yeah motherf*cker?" Lmao.

This patch actually made me realize how much space I'm wasting on weapons, it's so unnecessarily cluttered. I bought the glass bottle, immediately went "what the hell am I doing?", and proceeded to drop it and 90% of my weapons right there on the Ammunation floor.

When you have one weapon that's objectively better than every other weapon of that type, there's no reason to keep the rest. AP Pistol and Advanced Rifle are the biggest offenders, they outclass their alternatives in every single respect. Makes the previous versions pointless.

rocky533
  • rocky533

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Cops should be shooting these till 3 stars.  Then if you actually get caught and not die you get a different punishment.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

The stun gun worked online. Before patch 1.06 you could glitch it in from SP. A search on YouTube should confirm.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by AzraelX, 20 November 2013 - 05:39 AM.

The stun gun worked online. Before patch 1.06 you could glitch it in from SP. A search on YouTube should confirm.

That's what they originally said, but it was later tested and verified to be impossible. The only way to get the stun gun online was by modding the game (specifically, they were modding the ambulance to give you a stun gun in addition to full health and a bunch of other stuff).

Although, you lost it if you died or left the server.

Another person made a mod which apparently lets you keep the stun gun after death, but still can't keep it when you change servers.

But yeah, like you said, it works exactly the same way in online that it does in single-player.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:43 AM

Unlikely. 

They dumbed down the physics for online.

Try burning yourself with the hand-held gas can, lolnopestandstillonfire.

BUT you can still fall down and catch fire from the actual big ass gas tanks.

Trust me, the physics are there online for the stun gun

A snip of a promotional video protraying the various iso mods that I downloaded from the guys over at 7s.

Never saw said glitch in action, but the stun gun that via iso mods, still works after 1.06.

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

That's what they originally said, but it was later tested and verified to be impossible. The only way to get the stun gun online was by modding the game (specifically, they were modding the ambulance to give you a stun gun in addition to full health and a bunch of other stuff).

Although, you lost it if you died or left the server.

Another person made a mod which apparently lets you keep the stun gun after death, but still can't keep it when you change servers.

But yeah, like you said, it works exactly the same way in online that it does in single-player.

It's any emergency vehicle, not just the ambulance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users