Photo

Update 1.06 - Everything That Was Released

25 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 20 November 2013 - 12:39 AM.

TITLE UPDATE 1.06

Along with the new Beach Bum update content, automatic Title Update 1.06 also includes a host of fixes and adjustments for Grand Theft Auto Online, which are listed here:

Fixed an issue where the game would delete your personal Vehicle if you have another player in it when you add a Tracker and Insurance.

Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the aerial view when entering GTA Online with cloud servers down and having just launched a mini-game.

Fixed an issue where the mission 'Damaged Goods' would start even though it had previously been completed.

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players couldn't claim back their personal vehicle in GTA Online.

Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances players were able to get the Declasse Sheriff SUV into Los Santos Customs and respray it causing the menus to malfunction.

Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances players would lose all personal vehicles after being idle kicked and unable to rejoin an online session.

Fixed an issue where players could occasionally get stuck after killing a pedestrian with a golf ball.

Corrected an exploit where players would retain their personal vehicle after selling it at Los Santos Customs mod shop by transitioning back and forth between Story Mode and Online.

Corrected an exploit where players could keep repeatedly selling a Bati 801 to Los Santos Customs.

Corrected an exploit where players were able to duplicate vehicles by accepting a Mission while leaving a high-end garage.

Corrected an exploit where a player could start a Team Deathmatch with all players on the same team.

Players are no longer able to delete their GTA Online character while the Rockstar cloud servers are unavailable.

The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.

Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

The GTA$ and RP rewards for Races, Deathmatches and Parachuting are now based on the average time they take to complete.

Players now receive GTA$ and RP rewards when failing a cooperative Job or being a member of the losing team during a Versus Mission, depending on how long the Job / Mission lasts.

Players now receive a bonus GTA$ multiplier for Missions when played at the higher difficulty levels (Normal = 1.25, Hard = 1.5).

In Team Deathmatch, all players on a team now receive the same GTA$ and RP rewards, with the winning team getting roughly 4-5x what the losing team receives.

Removed some instances of debris in specific Races, including the cardboard from the 'Down the Drain' Race.

Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.

The cost of removing a wanted level by calling Lester has now been scaled based on the amount of stars you have - at a cost of $200 per star.

Restricted cars and vehicles that have been added to player garages through exploits have been removed. This includes tanks, helicopters and police vehicles.

The following vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website in-game: BF Dune Buggy, Canis Bodhi, Karin Rebel, Maibatsu Sanchez 2, Vapid Sadler, Vapid Sandking SWB.

To eliminate any remaining vehicle loss issues, an additional automatic cloud save will occur when purchasing a vehicle or vehicle modification.

They also changed the Rank you have to be to buy a Tank now you only need to be a Rank 70 to buy one instead of over a 100 like before

You can also buy the Dump Truck in the Warstocks page as well as the Motorhome all the Buses and box truck

In the Boat you get a "Speeder" boat for free as well as a Jetmax for $299,000 I don't know if the Jetmax is new or not but I haven't seen it before.

The BF Biltia (Dune Buggy). Cnis Kalehari & Baravadi Paradise are all free in the Super Cars website

There is a new motorcycle also at Supercars

I am not sure if there is anything new at the Legendary Motorsports although there are no new free cars except for the ElegyRH8 which has always been Free but I do think they added some new cars just not sure which ones if at all

Most Mod Vehicles removed, Including:

Tow Truck,
Chromed Police Cruiser,
Prologue Police Cruiser,
Trevor's Quad,

RP Points for Racing alone, have been cut down to a quarter of what it used to be,

(at Criminal Record, not sure about the rest) used to be approx. 650-750 RP Points, now only 200.

You can no longer use the Playstation/XBox Store to trick GTA into thinking you are going to Single Player only to come back into MP and play as Michael, Trevor or Franklin in order to have all SP guns in MP

But...

LSC Selling Car Glitch still works instead of switching between Single Player & Online just do this.

Sell Car > Start Button > Online > Swap Charterers > Select Same Charter you where just using and you'll land back in your garage with the money and your car.

If you are a glitcher i would suggest you glitch like crazy because they will probabaly fix this in the next patch

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thank you for contributing. anyways, there are like 5 more posts like this one in the news section.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

I have stuff they didn't have in theres.

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:41 AM

Another thing i noticed (or maybe I'm mistaken) was, it looked like all of my cars were a little shinier.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

GTA 5 is Saints Row 5, minus the laughs. Both are sh*t.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:14 AM

Wait wait wait......

You could kill peds with golf balls??!
  • Udrift and PeakShotz like this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

And they didn't even fix anything for singleplayer. f*ck Cockstar.

• NegimaDude and daliakiller like this

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

The Tank was always Rank 70. I have had one for ages and i'm only rank 90.

punchdrunkMMA
  • punchdrunkMMA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

I'm glad they finally addressed the Bad Sports issue, at least to an extent.

That being said, it sucks they scaled the entire money/RP system back instead of simply fixing the handful of glitches out there. It's not like cars, ammo, or guns are any cheaper. I understand changing it so people couldn't rack up thousands of RP doing three-minute races or sell the same car over and over but why make it where a Survival, which takes 30-40 minutes to complete, pays thousands of dollars less than before? It's penalizing legit players as much as the people who have exploited the system.

And I absolutely feel for anyone who buys this game now. Imagine you're just starting out, minus the $500,000 stimulus or advantage of those initial holes in the programming. You'd already be way behind the majority of people playing AND you have to work twice as hard now to level up/buy stuff. Not very newb-friendly.

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

Still no fixed bugs in single player

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

NOT fixed

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

This vertical line, I watch it go by.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by Wheatley, 23 November 2013 - 11:08 PM.

They still haven't fixed the mask glitch even though they stated they have. Yesterday I was playing online and I accidently equipped the skull mask and my character turned bald. 

I had to make a journey to the nearest barber shop to get my characters haircut back which cost myself $1500.

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

"After five years on the East Coast, it was time to go home

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:29 AM

Man I wish I could buy an Asea in the sanandreasautos website! 

The worst thing is that I got an Asea the first time I played online but when the characters were lost I chose another vehicle the second time around -__- 

On a happier note, I found a Tailgater by accident and decided to keep it :D 

(P.S If anyone has an Asea that they could sell me it would be great, I'd pay tons of cash for one of those hehe)

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

Why aren't they fixing the story mode bugs/glitches?

Flash525
  • Flash525

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

LSC Selling Car Glitch still works instead of switching between Single Player & Online just do this.

Sell Car > Start Button > Online > Swap Charterers > Select Same Charter you where just using and you'll land back in your garage with the money and your car.

If you are a glitcher i would suggest you glitch like crazy because they will probabaly fix this in the next patch

Can anyone else confirm this?

• ThatGuyMarv likes this

adger1971
  • adger1971

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

Fix the F*&*%ing Lightning bolt,s Rockstar please....the forked lightning effect that you took out without explanation after the first patch....Thanks  :)

HARDSTYLE83
  • HARDSTYLE83

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Can anyone else confirm this?

its a shame but it works :panic:

its easy to fix this, but seems they just dont want people to stop doing the LSC glitch

LSC car sells = 0 = glitch fixed

them boost the jobs payout to get people doing jobs instead of Glitching

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

How about fixing a mute all option ! :panic:

PeakShotz
  • PeakShotz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

How about fixing a mute all option ! :panic:

PeakShotz
  • PeakShotz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

You can just change your chat settings by using the back or select button

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by magicaldog, 30 November 2013 - 11:27 PM.

Can't "mute all" that way or any other way for that matter !

PeakShotz
  • PeakShotz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

Can't "mute all" that way or any other way for that matter !

Oooh sh*t sorry for trying to help lol I usually stay in a party so I don't use it

ThatGuyMarv
  • ThatGuyMarv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

I have done it with a two different vehicles. It works.

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

I have done it with a two different vehicles. It works.

Facepalm !

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

what about single player? since this GTA O sh*t was announced i knew rstar would forget about the good old sp..

Indefatigable
  • Indefatigable

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

The gta$ difficulty multiplier wasn't added

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users