• Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:34 AM

I love how I can't join any races.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

I love how they added pictures for all the vehicles on the Internet.

• Soulchild likes this

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:34 AM

I love how they've continued to screw legit players over by once again nerfing sh*t. I don't trust them enough with an online experience enough to ever buy another nerfstar title.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

The new money glitch, it's great. Thanks R* for not patching LSC glitching.

• Seanathon likes this

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

The broken bottle.

Now that's thug!

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:39 AM

I can still kill the twat that is OP in a tank.

And I don't even grief.

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

The clothing.

Oh my god Parrots.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

DYNAMIC TUNING TO GTA ONLINE
In tandem with today's Title Update, we've also completed a new round of dynamic tuning on the game. This includes changes to the Bad Sport system and continued balancing of rewards for all different types Jobs. Notable adjustments are listed below:
  • The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

I like the reduce bad sport you get when blowing up other peopls car but that bold is kind of meh. Now with the tank you can stay in godo sport lobbies by "trying" to get people to run into you and stop the tank at the last second. This would cause them to blow up and no bad sport to yourself.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 20 November 2013 - 03:08 AM.

In tandem with today's Title Update, we've also completed a new round of dynamic tuning on the game. This includes changes to the Bad Sport system and continued balancing of rewards for all different types Jobs. Notable adjustments are listed below:
  • The Bad Sport penalty for destroying personal vehicles has been reduced significantly.
  • Players will no longer receive a Bad Sport penalty when they are in a non-moving tank and other players crash a vehicle into them.

I like the reduce bad sport you get when blowing up other peopls car but that bold is kind of meh. Now with the tank you can stay in godo sport lobbies by "trying" to get people to run into you and stop the tank at the last second. This would cause them to blow up and no bad sport to yourself.

I want to know how much the reduced they penalty by.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

I use a tank to kill cops, so this is a good thing since kids were kamikazing me even though I wasn't doing anything.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

The Bifta....and the fact 20 chrome tanks aren't driving around blowing me up.

HarryAngler
  • HarryAngler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

I love how they added pictures for all the vehicles on the Internet.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:05 AM

1. Vehicle pictures on the internet.
2. More options to the offroad section of Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
3. BF Bifta is a sweet ride from all aspects.
4. Racing rewards are proportional to the length of time you were racing for.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

However, they're still ridiculously small.   If they keep it like this, nobody is going to be racing any more after they win 50.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:10 AM

However, they're still ridiculously small.   If they keep it like this, nobody is going to be racing any more after they win 50.
if you love racing and time trials as much as I do, this little part of the patch will make you giggle like a schoolgirl.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

I love this.

Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.

They took my glitched tank from my garage but now it costs $200 from Pegasus every time and not $1000.

lel

l_B33LZ_l
  • l_B33LZ_l

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:22 AM

Del Perro Pier survival! Just passed it by myself but it's awesome. The Bifta is cool. Camera sensitivity

Boneyard and Del Perro are the easiest Survivals.

l_B33LZ_l
  • l_B33LZ_l

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:23 AM

I love this.

Deliveries from Pegasus have been reduced from $1,000 to $200.

They took my glitched tank from my garage but now it costs $200 from Pegasus every time and not $1000.

lel

but it's a pain in the ass when you have to drive to go pick it up instead of the mechanic delivering it.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:09 AM

The speeder is nice, I'm a boat man to begin with, as far as those the clothes they are hilarious especially the shorts.  Tattoos suck  I thought they were going to have actual tribal designs.  Bifta is ok. Me personally  I would like to see the go-karts from San Andres back.   Those haircuts are hideous, I wouldn't be caught dead irl or game life with one.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:12 AM

Or 3 wheel Trike ATVs would be nice. 

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:13 AM

That Kalahari thing or whatever it's called is actually kind of cool, and much faster than it looks.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

The things I love about this patch?

• The Price reduction for Pegasus deleveries
  • The glitch fixes
  • The free Speed Boat
  • The Bifta
  • The Surfer hair
  • Some of the clothing items

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

Kalahari?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 November 2013 - 06:13 AM.

I just noticed that the invite timer for races has been extended. I love it. Before it was too short for friends to get their friend invites out. The result is sessions are full more often. More fun. The game is less of a stupid mindless RP/cash grind this way.

I also appreciate that the Speeder boat is FREE!

Hate to burst your bubble but you'll be glad to hear it I guess... We've always had the ability to reset the timer lolol

All you have to do is go to matchmaking and change it from open to closed and back to open

No...

It used to be 1:30 max, after extending.

Now, if you extend it, it can be up to 2:30 max.

I have never seen what you're talking about before today. Either you haven't played yet and don't know what I'm talking about, or I somehow played the game up to level 160 without ever seeing a 2:30 timer (I didn't).

Somebody always has to try and be a d*ck.

Lol that obviously went right over your head.

PS You are a very hostile person(not particularly that post, but all your other ones lol) and need to go for a run or something. It'll blow off some steam and clear your head.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

I just noticed that the invite timer for races has been extended. I love it. Before it was too short for friends to get their friend invites out. The result is sessions are full more often. More fun. The game is less of a stupid mindless RP/cash grind this way.

Hate to burst your bubble but you'll be glad to hear it I guess... We've always had the ability to reset the timer lolol

All you have to do is go to matchmaking and change it from open to closed and back to open

No...

I have never seen what you're talking about before today. Either you haven't played yet and don't know what I'm talking about, or I somehow played the game up to level 160 without ever seeing a 2:30 timer (I didn't).

PS You are a very hostile person(not particularly that post, but all your other ones lol) and need to go for a run or something. It'll blow off some steam and clear your head.

No.

I said nothing about resetting the time in my original post. I only talked about extending the time.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

glitched tanks and tow trucks being gone every week I was encountering more and more of them glad that plague was cured. 

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

There is more traffic in free roam compared to 1.05 and the textures are slightly improved (Xbox 360)

Also for me loading is faster and the game seems more stable.

dr.aqufresh
  • dr.aqufresh

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

No...

Well then you're not looking hard enough or can't follow simple instructions... Though the option is not available in all lobbies it is in fact a thing and I've used it to keep invites going for 5 minutes+

dr.aqufresh
  • dr.aqufresh

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

No...

No.

I said nothing about resetting the time in my original post. I only talked about extending the time.

Didn't see this one until after I posted my reply, and while I can see we're not talking about the same thing I've gotta ask what difference does it make?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users