» «
Photo

[IV/REL/SRC] Phone Mod SDK

10 replies to this topic
iriedreadlock23
  • iriedreadlock23

Dr. Frankenstein

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by iriedreadlock23, 27 November 2013 - 02:47 PM.

Did you ever wish take control of the GTA IV telecommunications? This source code is what you need.

DOWNLOAD HERE

or here

WHAT'S IT FOR?

It is intended for new MobilePhone mods, and mods for other devices with screen. This little piece of code allows you to make 100% custom mobile phone replacements or add an extra mobile next to default game phone. You can also use the same code to display graphics on any other game models with screen, such are tablets, TV/PC displays, movie screens, panels, and even make homebrew portals, animated walls, floors, cubes, spheres and anything you can imagine.

WHAT CAN WE DO WITH IT?

You can develop brand new mobile phone from scratch, use all existing phone abilities, and add unlimited number of new ones. This code is a proof of concept, and may contain unexpected bugs. It is up to you to advance the code, and customize your own first mobile phone MOD. If you use this code, acknowledge the original authors of the Phone MOD SDK, as well as all those doing any future code revisions.

Features:

* Enables unlimited number of new devices
* Provides class interface with full functionality
* Renders movies, audio, textures & text
* Mobile interaction out of the box
* Works with all game screens (mobile,TV,etc)

• Deadly Target likes this

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

This looks 'swell, and it does have a lot of potential - either that you can do a Watch Dogs-esque hacking minigame or basically write an Android-style phone launcher, 'aye?

iriedreadlock23
  • iriedreadlock23

Dr. Frankenstein

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Absolutely. And It's not even limited to PC/TV/Mobile. It can be used to display/change/animate textures/graphics on literally any custom object, no matter the shape and size, all in real time. Whether it is handheld device, arcade machine, in car GPS, mp3 player, or animated wall on the building (something like "Deck the Halls" movie ), the code can do it.

• lpgunit likes this

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

getting bored day by day

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Awesome! Please post a temporarely link with the mod , but on mediafire :). But I have a question: Can I remove the phone texts from the phone menu and replace them with icons?

iriedreadlock23
  • iriedreadlock23

Dr. Frankenstein

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:01 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmb0ugco8arz68o/wgsiJ03-zG

Yes. You can.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

This looks really neat! It's good to see people are still modding this game after GTA V's release. Hopefully someone uses this to create a mod that actually saves your camera phone pictures somewhere.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

Wow this could be exactly what I was looking for.

Question, with this mod can I create events in the organizer? I can't watch the videos as I am at work. But was hoping there was a mod out there that could create events in the phones organizer. I asked some modders if they knew how and only one responded and he said this might work.

Thanks, and even if it doesn't do what I want, good work.

iriedreadlock23
  • iriedreadlock23

Dr. Frankenstein

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:09 AM Edited by iriedreadlock23, 15 December 2013 - 01:12 AM.

There are few examples provided in the solution, so you can quickly make your custom organizer, and do literally everything you imagine.Once you start coding features you are looking for, you'll see how easy, and fun it can be. I am sure you can make it. Feel free to post any question, and send a photo when you finish it.

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci Racing
  • Brazil

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

i was trying to use this SDk but in patch 1.0.7.0 it always crash when i call the Create method, even if i specify a Hash from a valid model like cj_mobile_hand_1.

it only worked in my EFLC

so, its compatible with GTA IV too?

julionib
  • julionib

Coder

• Feroci Racing
  • Brazil

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

i found the problem:

seems that for IV we need to call the create_mobile_phone method with a different parameter:

If Game.CurrentEpisode = GameEpisode.GTAIV Then
   Native.Function.Call("CREATE_MOBILE_PHONE", 2)
Else
   Native.Function.Call("CREATE_MOBILE_PHONE", 1)
End If
now its working on IV last patch.
didnt tested in TLaD yet

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:53 AM Edited by LordOfTheBongs, 27 February 2014 - 12:55 AM.

a value of 1 to create mobile crashes TLAD... GTAIV = 2, TBOGT = 1, TLAD = 0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users